KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

^ its no biggy. I might get back to sephy. I've been working on Lloyd Irving (over pit) during my leisure time.




XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Oh? Heh, looks interesting. :P

Lloyd should fit in Brawl pretty well, basing his moves off of ToS, like... Psy Tempest as up B.


And again... I'm really sorry about that whole mess... I might for now edit the other balanced pacs to include my new physics, and up smash knock back.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on September 15, 2011, 08:03:55 AM^ its no biggy. I might get back to sephy. I've been working on Lloyd Irving (over pit) during my leisure time.
http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff384/divineoverlord/al_110915_0048binout.jpg
XD
Hell yesz! Lloyd for the win! 8D
(BTW, you should totally make Judith. She's a combo wombo machine! XD)

And Data, just so you know. Your feedback combined with Wolfric's have been the key to balancing and perfecting Sephiroth, DO has the brains and you have the info. (DO needs to toughen up :P XD jk of course :P)

who's judith? I've been looking for a female combo character for a zelda psa lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo




Her? Yes please. :O
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]


Quote from: DivineOverlord on September 12, 2011, 03:39:25 AMim gonna release an updated version first with all the fixes to hair and damage tweeks....then after i finalize the dissidia final smash, I'll update it again. oh I already have it done, its pretty easy to do XD..i just need to fix the ghost gotents texture i have
then you is done with this? so i can maybe continue my work on Gotenks i mainly just waiting for you
(i know this post is afew days since but i just want to know you have fixed that texture)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

its  not 100% done, more like 70% lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Does this Lloyd have the Beast Graphic? and the ability to do Rising falcon, then Beast Combo =3????

Cause i like to Rising Falonc, then Immediatly Use beast as he slides.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 17, 2011, 09:25:36 PM
Does this Lloyd have the Beast Graphic? and the ability to do Rising falcon, then Beast Combo =3????

Cause i like to Rising Falonc, then Immediatly Use beast as he slides.

yeah im using the beast model that was made for the lloyd psa over wolf which is really perfect XD...this psa seems easy to do now that im more experienced :-)
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Also, may i suggest, using the two swords somehow? i like the Lloyd Vertex, but the swords are meh. how about import the sword's over the Bow, and the Arrow, for one goes in one hand and the other in another. no hexing needd to make the swords appear. or are you using the arrow as a Demon Fang so it can be reflected back?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating


Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 17, 2011, 09:32:13 PM
Also, may i suggest, using the two swords somehow? i like the Lloyd Vertex, but the swords are meh. how about import the sword's over the Bow, and the Arrow, for one goes in one hand and the other in another. no hexing needd to make the swords appear. or are you using the arrow as a Demon Fang so it can be reflected back?

i dont know how to vertext for brawl anymore since i have the latest 2012 max 3ds

Quote from: Hackingstar on September 17, 2011, 09:32:31 PM
DO quick reminder question. what happens on 9-23-2011 again?

oh thats when i go back to school lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


I'm not saying a Vertex, i'm saying use the sword models which are in Wolf's pac. and make them appear on Pit. and make the sword's appear form either the Motion etc. or the pac. and make Lloyd have his authentic swords. =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Hey, DO, did you get my PM? I just wanted to know if I fixed Sephiroth's air movement.

And if I did... Mind if I do this for the other pacs? I think other then a few things, he's pretty much finished after that, the only thing I would want after this, is up taunt taking 3 in a half seconds, Octoslash doing 25% damage, and killing at about... 60%? 70%

And er... I discovered a glitch I haven't before... Since well, I haven't used the ones with the taunt enabled flight.

He can if you do it right, cancel his flight with an attack, then flight again... You might want to fix that. Unless flight could be for the unbalanced versions only. :P