Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)

Started by libertyernie, February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?

Yes, even though they're the same every time
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

I'm just gonna get rid of the shadows. That'll solve the floating problem ;)

What do you think of this mockup?
I'll post one with Planet Zebes having a small icon later.

I'm not gonna lie, it doesnt look as good as it did before. But I know theres nothing you can do about it, so I congragulate you on keeping cool and finding a fix ;)

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Here's another idea:

I think Planet Zebes is too dark...

I think itd look better if you switch the Metal Cavern with the Battlefield64, and the Temple:M with the how to play stage. Other than that, its MUCH better :D

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

If I made the icons 7/8 size (5.6x4.9 instead of 6.4x5.6), I could do this:

The icons on the Brawl/SSE screen are already that size.
I'm going to switch Rumble Falls:M with Research Facility (SSE) either way.

Quote from: libertyernie on March 20, 2011, 03:54:42 PM
If I made the icons 7/8 size (5.6x4.9 instead of 6.4x5.6), I could do this:

The icons on the Brawl/SSE screen are already that size.
I'm going to switch Rumble Falls:M with Research Facility (SSE) either way.

Isn't there a way to separate Melee and 64 stages? Even if you make the 64 stages icons smaller I think it'd be better, like you did to Pack v2.0. xD

Quote from: libertyernie on March 20, 2011, 03:54:42 PM
If I made the icons 7/8 size (5.6x4.9 instead of 6.4x5.6), I could do this:

The icons on the Brawl/SSE screen are already that size.
I'm going to switch Rumble Falls:M with Research Facility (SSE) either way.
I think it would look better if you:
Put Fourside closer to the other stages in the row
Put RumbleFalls+ next to Temple:M

Other than that it's the best design you've had so far, nice job!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


Has this happened to anybody else? When getting into the SSS after a few matches, I wasn't able to pick Stages from the last line of the list.
oooo
oooo
oooo
oooo
xxxx < This being the last line for example, to avoid confusion.

Last line of the first screen (Brawl stages) or the second (Melee stages)?

Also, how about this:

Quote from: libertyernie on March 20, 2011, 10:06:13 PM
Also, how about this:

YES! DON'T CHANGE IT ANYMORE!!!!
*falls to knees with tears of joy*
YES!!!!! When's the release???!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 20, 2011, 10:09:14 PM
Quote from: libertyernie on March 20, 2011, 10:06:13 PM
Also, how about this:

YES! DON'T CHANGE IT ANYMORE!!!!
*falls to knees with tears of joy*
YES!!!!! When's the release???!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

March 20, 2011, 10:37:50 PM #192 Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 10:58:22 PM by libertyernie
I'll work on it. It's pretty much putting things together from here on out.
I'm going to rename the PAC files to match the SSS order, so it's easier for people to replace stages in the pack.

EDIT: I'm going to switch How To Play and Metal Cavern in that last mockup, okay?


Quote from: libertyernie on March 20, 2011, 10:37:50 PM
EDIT: I'm going to switch How To Play and Metal Cavern in that last mockup, okay?
Yeah, that would look a lil better i guess (its already so awesome)....imo

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601