Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)

Started by libertyernie, February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?

Yes, even though they're the same every time
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Go to your common5  and go sc_selmap right click, then click export. Save it somewhere then do to it and check its size

i question where do i put the stages and modules i just can't find it in the .xml
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 18, 2011, 11:06:36 PM
It's the tracklist modifier. If you take that off it works fine. I'm not using it and everything is working perfect for me.
I was hoping he'd be using the code Dantarion made

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=300069

And    Oshtoby's Independent Song Loader Code.

I think he said with the independent loader the alternate stage loader wouldn't work.

October 19, 2011, 11:20:11 PM #529 Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 11:52:43 PM by Roronoa Zoro
Ok I did it, it has still 1,08 MB (1.134.343 bytes). Also the resolution of the pictures are decreased than normal when the stage shows on left part of the screen. I think its pretty much the same of the sc_selmap.pac file that you made, except i'm not using any file on pf/menu2 folder anymore, so i'm not using the ASF1nk Blue SSS layout.


But i'm actually testing it, and so far so good. I've played all the stages plus the alternate ones today and the game didn't frozen. Also i removed few codes (I removed all ASF1nk custom CSS, and other optional codes). This might be BBrawl's issue, and if i cant solve it, unfortunatelly i'll have to remove it on the last case. At least i dont have any issue with Exp stage pack anymore, all stages works nicely, except a little glitch like on Brinstar, and an ice stage where PKM Trainer's Pokemon appears floating in the air on T-stance at the beggining of the match hehe =)


Edit: A guy experienced freezes at SSS just after put these codes:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I had these codes too, but i recently removed it, and the ASF1nk codes too. So far no freezes. But i'm not sure yet.

October 19, 2011, 11:57:55 PM #530 Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 11:59:29 PM by slayermarth101
You can still use the one I made. Add the one I made into your common5. Export the misc data 80 in the one you have right now and replace it into the one I made. Then add mine into the common5. You should have asf1nk sss and still no freeze issues.

And those codes shouldn't effect anything. It had to be filesize or something. Those codes shouldn't be a problem unless he coded them wrong.

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on October 19, 2011, 12:57:29 AM
So Libertyernie, were you able to fix that common_5 save issue...?  r)
Sort of. Use Brawlbox Modset 4.2 to edit it.

Quote from: Infernape99 on October 19, 2011, 08:57:02 PM
i question where do i put the stages and modules i just can't find it in the .xml
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Okay I tried this out and I can get the stages themselves to load complete with altered music (Why did you replace Mona's song? ;_; ) And the problem I have is that the SSS only shows duplicate icons of Pokemon Stadium and Hannenbow. Also when the stage loads it'll show the original track name (but still play the new music) even though in the Sound test it'll be played just fine.

Help?

Did you put the common5 in your system folder?

Yep, it's in there, I even just tried using the old 3.0 version.

It's gotta be the way the GCT is made. Because I have Homebrew and a USB Loader I included the GCT as it says in the instructions. When I load it with Config USB Loader it says too many codes and will freeze on the SSS. I tried converting it to a BIN and use the snapshot hack and I get stages and textures but no altered SSS.

Add ASF1nk codes to fix the sss freeze problems.

Link, please? Because I really don't know what those are.

I'm going to update the OP with version 4.5.

Putting version 4.0 links in this post for posterity:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.