Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)

Started by libertyernie, February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?

Yes, even though they're the same every time
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Thanks for posting something! I keep getting sidetracked, since I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to this. But I'll have a PM 3.0 pack up soon! Each stage will have its own brstm, as usual, so it should be very easy to replace stages.

Quote from: libertyernie on December 24, 2013, 07:40:34 PM
Thanks for posting something! I keep getting sidetracked, since I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to this. But I'll have a PM 3.0 pack up soon! Each stage will have its own brstm, as usual, so it should be very easy to replace stages.

I can`t wait! My public build is itching for this my friend :)



Great job on the 3.0 pack. One thing I would suggest is making a separate version that doesn't have the Stage Builder compatibility as that would crash the game for people using the Nonhomebrew/Smash Stack methods.

Also, somebody managed to port over Melee's Icicle Mountain if you want to include that in future releases. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35490

December 27, 2013, 01:09:34 AM #1100 Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 01:27:50 AM by Knight~
Thanks for the updated pack, was waiting for it. Does the stage-strike function work?

Also, seems that this link doesn't take you anywhere on your site. It's on the opening post of the thread, and it supposedly shows the instructions and the stage list. You may want to fix that.

Quote from: squeakyboots13 on December 26, 2013, 06:55:33 PM
Great job on the 3.0 pack. One thing I would suggest is making a separate version that doesn't have the Stage Builder compatibility as that would crash the game for people using the Nonhomebrew/Smash Stack methods.
It doesn't anymore - I tested it with my Wii U.

QuoteAlso, somebody managed to port over Melee's Icicle Mountain if you want to include that in future releases. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35490
Cool! I'll put that in the next pack (probably when the PM patch release comes out.)

Quote from: Knight~ on December 27, 2013, 01:09:34 AM
Thanks for the updated pack, was waiting for it. Does the stage-strike function work?
Nope :(

QuoteAlso, seems that this link doesn't take you anywhere on your site. It's on the opening post of the thread, and it supposedly shows the instructions and the stage list. You may want to fix that.
Thanks, fixed.

Great 6.0 pack libertyernie, as always. :D
If you can read this, raise your resolution. Bigger isn't always better!

Hm.. So Kage and I tried fighting online using the Wifi safe gct. But we desynced twice. Any idea what we could be doing wrong?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Hey, I found a bug, in N64 Peach's Castle the camera doesn't do any movements and stays away from the characters. Here's a pic.

Victory music after battles is luigi's mansion?

A couple of questions:

1. How do I replace stages with the eight SSE stages? They go over Final Destination, but I don't want to replace Final Destination. I assume you add them by replacing a stage with Final Destination, then adding the stage? If anyone could help me out with a step-by-step that would be awesome. Homebrew Wii if that matters.

2. It seems like every song displays its brstm code number before the song title, is this intentional? And the victory music has been replaced with Luigi's Mansion although I don't know if that was just one of my own [censored]ups.

Quote from: NiGHTSbros on December 31, 2013, 09:02:44 PM
Victory music after battles is luigi's mansion?
That was an error on my part, I think. I'll fix that next release.

Quote from: mfMax on December 31, 2013, 10:38:06 PM
1. How do I replace stages with the eight SSE stages? They go over Final Destination, but I don't want to replace Final Destination. I assume you add them by replacing a stage with Final Destination, then adding the stage? If anyone could help me out with a step-by-step that would be awesome. Homebrew Wii if that matters.

Put the stage .pac as STGCUSTOM##.pac where ## is whatever stage you want to replace. Then take the file st_custom01.rel in the module folder, make a copy, and use that copy to replace st_custom##.rel (same ## as before.)

Ernie? You completely didn't get to my question. Did you test this in Wifi or was it not supposed to work online because I desynced with a friend using the same download.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Is there a way to get this working on PM3.0 booted on riivolution?