Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)

Started by libertyernie, February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?

Yes, even though they're the same every time
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

I'm gonna add it in as an option. Everybody vote again ok?


February 21, 2011, 02:09:31 AM #47 Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 02:24:18 AM by ssbstreakssb
That would be awesome if you would include the brawl styled hyrule castle texture by mastaklo.


Quote from: libertyernie on February 21, 2011, 04:04:53 PM
Just wanted to show that I'm still working on this:

Wow, this looks great! What's your guess for the update's release date? Also, I'm working on Icicle Mountain. It's release date will depend on when anyone gets me Melee textures... Anyway, how's the Brawl page looking?

Here's what it's going to look like:

See if you can spot the 2 icons I edited in with GIMP.

This seems cool, I've already downloaded it but when I tried to load using Gecko it said there was too many codes...it froze when I went to melee stages page. Gecko didn't load anything.

Quote from: libertyernie on February 22, 2011, 03:05:31 PM
Here's what it's going to look like:
See if you can spot the 2 icons I edited in with GIMP.
GreenHillZone and NewPork ^__^

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on February 22, 2011, 08:06:22 PM
This seems cool, I've already downloaded it but when I tried to load using Gecko it said there was too many codes...it froze when I went to melee stages page. Gecko didn't load anything.
That's wierd. I use this with gecko, in a code set with a total of 964 lines! You are using a recent version of Gecko, right?

Quote from: Guamboy27 on February 22, 2011, 10:17:13 PM
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on February 22, 2011, 08:06:22 PM
This seems cool, I've already downloaded it but when I tried to load using Gecko it said there was too many codes...it froze when I went to melee stages page. Gecko didn't load anything.
That's wierd. I use this with gecko, in a code set with a total of 964 lines! You are using a recent version of Gecko, right?

My version is 1.9.3.1

February 22, 2011, 11:11:45 PM #55 Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 11:48:28 PM by Guamboy27
Quote from: CutterKirby64 link=topic=20291.msg384781#msg384781
My version is 1.9.3.1
Strange, I have that also and this pack works perfectly for me.



February 22, 2011, 11:58:31 PM #58 Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 12:00:42 AM by ssbstreakssb
I have a request for a great stage.

Draculas Castle

http://www.mediafire.com/?odr53ai7bts8fsv

Grand Stadium

http://www.mediafire.com/?337bpm5e8x3g8xu\

Castlevania Clock Tower

http://www.mediafire.com/?mdnndoyutuz





Quote from: CutterKirby64 on February 22, 2011, 11:21:30 PM
Mind sending me yours? Maybe it works...
Do you have the gameconfig.txt at the root of your SD card?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]