Reaver Industry [SFX Hack Emporium] The road ahead was grilled chicken... Yum.

Started by Reaver Ind., February 16, 2011, 11:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's back in.....

THE HELL IS GOIN ON HERE!?  I said all of that stuff, just to come back home, to find out that everything is working again?!  The world is trying to make me into some douchbag lying creep.

Well anyway, I can finally get a school assignment done on time and after that I'll upload Luffy's Unlimited Adventure English dub voices for those who has no problem with Funimation or English dubs in general.

Now if you will excuse me, I need to do some miscellaneous downloading of various stuffs, games, manga, music, anime, then do some online shopping and everything in between.

Oh and ignore about the whole thing on me passing the Sanji SFX role to someone else.

Slowly picking my projects back up.  Right now I'll be working on Viewtiful Joe over Yoshi which is a long project.  So if there is a character that desperately needs a voice or SFX, then request here.  Out of however many is here, I'll pick five of them and start up a poll.  By the end of the poll, there should be one winner unless there is a tie, and I should be done with Viewtiful Joe by then. :)

hey reaver would you be able to help me with sasuke's sfx when the time comes? its getting closer to its first version
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


Just a question. I see you have a current Deadpool, but I was wondering when SDoom finishes his Deadpool moveset (vast improvement of what is currently out), will you be able to tweak a version so it'll fit for his?


I plan to tweak him and Spiderman at some point.  I know the spiderman psa had a recent update so that is something I need to do.

Viewiful Joe over Yoshi SFX is being because of the port, right? I saw the preview video in the hack and there were no sounds coming from him. So, how would it work?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I will insert the same voices that the captain falcon version uses, but under the PSA sfx id's of yoshi's.  Then I will mimic all of the sounds and voices that plays for the Captain Falcon version for yoshi.  This is one of the main reasons that this will take a considerably long amount of time because there will be a lot of rearranging.

I've already extracted the voices and planned out the files needed to replace the yoshi voice, so it'll may be up for download probably at the end of the week.  I still need to keep track on certain things so nothing falls to far behind.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 18, 2012, 05:17:51 AM
Viewiful Joe over Yoshi SFX is being because of the port, right? I saw the preview video in the hack and there were no sounds coming from him. So, how would it work?
He's going to modify the PSA to call up the SFX just like the original C. Falcon one.

I got ninja'd in detail lol

Since there's a Marth over Diddy plus SFX could you try the same thing with him? I don't want Marth always being silent.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yo reaver, would u be able to PM me all of the .wav files u made for the Spiderman SFX? cause right now i've been using Super Sawndz and i need to re-add his SFX. downside it only uses .wav files. Also will need the Group, Wave, and collection ID for them so that i can insert them. (also dont mind having 1 of Viewtiful Joe for C. Falcon and Goku over Pit)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'll have to get that stuff fro my laptop since I'm currently on my desktop playing PSO2.  It keeps kicking me out so I will stop playing it for now.  I'll move all of my sound editing files to my desktop since Super Sawndz can operate on Windows 7.  It moves alot faster than my laptop.

Quote from: Reaver Ind. on July 19, 2012, 11:00:53 PM
I'll have to get that stuff fro my laptop since I'm currently on my desktop playing PSO2.  It keeps kicking me out so I will stop playing it for now.  I'll move all of my sound editing files to my desktop since Super Sawndz can operate on Windows 7.  It moves alot faster than my laptop.
ah really? thats good to kno :D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I have the V.Joe C.Flacon wavs you asked for, I'll get them to you.  I still need to do the shadow DK stuff.

*Progress Update on sfx hacks*

V.Yoshi about 70% implemented majority of the waves and done some of the PSA rearranging.

Waluigi over Diddy about 40-ish% collected waves and inserted about 7 of them in, no progress on PSA arranging.

Nothing on Baby Bros. (Baby Mario & Baby Luigi)

Nothing on Sonic 2 (Sonic & Tails Ice Climbers)


*Progress Update on VA hacks*
I have some understanding on what the moves in the Crono PSA has, so I'll be able to come of with some new lines in for AndIQuote.

Two different Claus roles are now up, one is for Young Claus and one is the MaskedMan w/o helmet.

I'm making this update because my HOSP 101 instructor has moved up the dates on are hotel research assignment, and my plans need to be worked over so that I can get that done before things turn bad. So some stuff may move slow now.

Quote from: Reaver Ind. on July 21, 2012, 09:53:44 PMI have the V.Joe C.Flacon wavs you asked for, I'll get them to you.  I still need to do the shadow DK stuff. *Progress Update on sfx hacks* V.Yoshi about 70% implemented majority of the waves and done some of the PSA rearranging. 
Lemme get this straight, but PSA rearranging you mean the port will now have Yoshi sounds instead of being quiet?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509