Guamboy27's Stages: Summers Restarted! Almost Done With Hotel!

Started by Guamboy27, February 19, 2011, 06:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Wanna know how make my stages?
Here.


Finished Stages:

The Gate of Truth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Jungle Japes
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Target Test Stages 2-5:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Target Test 1:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Ice Temple:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Realm of Illusion:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Tabuu's Cruise:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


More stages coming soon!!!



Stage Projects:
Summers:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Icicle Mountain:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, you can see that it still needs a lot of work, but here's whats going on:
What I'm Currently Doing:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What I have to do in the Future:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What I have done:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If possible, I'd greatly appreciate (and give credit to) anyone who has and is willing to give me the Melee textures for Icicle Mountain. Well, that's all I have to say for now. I'll try to update whenever I make more progress.

Flat Zone:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Planned Stage Projects:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Scrapped Projects:  :'(
Summers (Attempt 1):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's it for my stages, comments, constructive criticism, and suggestions would be appreciated!

is the whole stage moving or just the camera? If so how are you doing it.
In addition I like it alot. I think you should make this Ice CLimbers 2.0 stage or something like that.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

You should zoom out the camera and maybe make it static so you can see the other platforms. But it's looking good so far. Can't wait for the final result.

Thanks for the comments!
@Stuff3, the stage is what's moving, as far as I know you can't animate the camera without freezing. What I did is I imported Final Destination's animation and used it to animate the stage (because it has 9600 frames). When I was applying the collisions, I just attached each collision to the model's only bone.
@BloodHunter, good idea. The stage is kind of small right now. I'm adding that to the things I'll do in the future. Thanks!

.....
You can make new animations in stages, you know.
I suggest using the mushroomy kingdom stage for this, as its camera is perfect for icicle mountain (a large, fixed in place overview).
Maybe make the collisions themselves more like the melee stage? It looks like you just imported the SSE stage.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

I made progress! No video yet, but the stage is animated correctly. There's now time in the beginning, and the stage moves slower. CPU's still have no idea what's going on, so maybe I'll take ForOhForError's idea and port it over Mushroomy Kingdom because maybe they'd be used to the moving stage. Also, ForOhForError is right. I don't know what I was thinking because new animations can be made with whatever amount of frames you want. Anyway, now that progress has been made, I can move on to other things. A new video will be up when I get farther.
EDIT: Porting failed. I'll just keep it over Final Destination for now.

Very nice man! It was a hateful stage in Melee, but kinda glad to see it back honestly.

Also:

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on February 19, 2011, 10:03:05 PM
I suggest using the mushroomy kingdom stage for this, as its camera is perfect for icicle mountain (a large, fixed in place overview).

A new video is up! The animation has been redone!
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 21, 2011, 09:34:04 PM
Quote from: ForOhFor Error on February 19, 2011, 10:03:05 PM
I suggest using the mushroomy kingdom stage for this, as its camera is perfect for icicle mountain (a large, fixed in place overview).
I'll work on getting to this. Another reason why I want to get to this is because Mushroomy Kingdom has breakable blocks which were in the original Icicle Mountain. Also, does anyone know where to get the Melee textures (without using an Iso)? Is there a Melee Data Partition? Anyway, as I make progress I'll try to keep updating. A picture gallery will be coming soon!


[Also, does anyone know where to get the Melee textures (without using an Iso)? Is there a Melee Data Partition?
[/quote]
I checked Textures Resource, but no textures for Icicle Mountain.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Looking good so far! 1 thing you need to do is adjust the stage boundaries. You get ko'ed really easy from the top/bottom. Maybe you should make room for the magnifying glass thingy like when you go to the sides of the stage.

Quote from: Segtendo on February 25, 2011, 07:40:32 PM
I checked Textures Resource, but no textures for Icicle Mountain.
Yeah I check there, too. Thanks for looking, though!
Quote from: BloodHunter on February 27, 2011, 03:59:42 AM
Looking good so far! 1 thing you need to do is adjust the stage boundaries. You get ko'ed really easy from the top/bottom. Maybe you should make room for the magnifying glass thingy like when you go to the sides of the stage.
I edited boundaries earlier, but I'll probably do more corrections later...
Anyway, Icicle Mountain Preview #3 is almost here. I'm working on textures, collisions, and snow. Also, to avoid making another topic in the future I changed this to show all my stages and previews. I'm working on Summers and soon I'll be porting more Target Test stages.

Nice stages! I can tell that the Icicle Mountain stage is going nicely (Even if it does look like an SSE import)
Also on a side note, my grandparents are from Guam XD

Quote from: MANSTA8 on March 04, 2011, 06:10:16 AM
Nice stages! I can tell that the Icicle Mountain stage is going nicely (Even if it does look like an SSE import)
Also on a side note, my grandparents are from Guam XD
Thanks! Also, I've got a non-textured Summers looking pretty good...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It's surprisingly pretty fun to play on! It's a walk-off stage, of course and the beginning spawns kind of weird but it's still good. Other than whether or not it looks good, I want to ask you if you want the umbrellas able to be fought on.
And as for the small text, that's really cool!

Oh yea! I forgot about Summers.
Good ol' Earthbound XP
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]