Guamboy27's Stages: Summers Restarted! Almost Done With Hotel!

Started by Guamboy27, February 19, 2011, 06:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 07, 2011, 06:28:03 PM #45 Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 07:10:15 PM by Guamboy27
I did it, it took a while do to Delfino having so many bones, but the glitch is fixed! The bones are all animated! But before I get a video I have a few things to do:

  • check Add a hotel sign
  • check Patch up a hole
  • Try adding a beach chair and towel

Awesome! Glad I helped with finding the problem.

It looks like Summers glitched up again...  :-[ It now freezes upon selection with the "beep of death." MANSTA8, I PM'd you with a file when my wii stopped working, so you can check that out if you want. Meanwhile I'll see what I can do to fix it myself.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's likely the file size. Try lowering it by deleting some unused textures, or models, or reducing the quality of the textures...

Quote from: Difegue on April 10, 2011, 09:15:32 PM
It's likely the file size. Try lowering it by deleting some unused textures, or models, or reducing the quality of the textures...

mostly its textures, cause they take alot of memory.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Whoa it's already that size?

That's way too big man for the little progress you have made.

Textures take up A LOT more of the size of a stage than Models do.

I'm sure you got a lot of textures on there still from Delfino Plaza you don't need.

You will need to re-import those, with the same name of course, and make them a smaller size. Don't just replace them, that will cause a freeze.

I'm back with news on my stages!!!  ;D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, what do you think of my stages?  r)

Awesome, I always wanted the jungle hijinx stage in brawl. I have some stage making experience, so I'll try fixing Summers, after testing it in riivo because of the better file replacing. If that doesn't work I'll delete unnecessary models.

Quote from: MANSTA8 on June 28, 2011, 07:07:48 PM
Awesome, I always wanted the jungle hijinx stage in brawl. I have some stage making experience, so I'll try fixing Summers, after testing it in riivo because of the better file replacing. If that doesn't work I'll delete unnecessary models.
If you manage to find Summers' problem like you did last time, that would be awesome. Even though I never played Earthbound, I was beginning to like playing on that stage before it glitched...

Sorry for the double post, but I have another update. Firstly, I'm gonna update Jungle Japes with a few fixes sometime soon...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also, any suggestions for this stage?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Why did you drop Summers?

Now I kinda want to make my version since you're quitting on it.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 01, 2011, 10:00:35 PM
Why did you drop Summers?

Now I kinda want to make my version since you're quitting on it.
Feel free to. I quit because I couldn't find what was causing the freeze (although I think MANSTA8 is looking into it). Besides, I was still inexperienced at stage hacking when I started making it. If I started over now, I would do it completely differently.

July 02, 2011, 06:16:04 PM #57 Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 06:17:18 PM by EarthwormJames
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS NOT A REQUEST, IT IS A SUGGESTION! SO PLEASE DON'T BOMBARD GUAMBOY WITH REQUESTS! HE WILL ONLY TAKE SUGGESTIONS! EVEN THEN, DON'T GUARENTEE YOUR SUGGESTION WILL BE MADE!!

With that said, I think this would be a great stage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD4HtkomZpA&feature=related

Y'see, I'm making a BattleToad PSA, and wouldn't it be awesome if they had a stage?

Yeah, it would!

I've actually made a stage layout in MS Paint (It's Crappy, but it at least gives an idea). If you want to see it, PM Me!
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Jungle Hijinx updated! The fog is still there, though... :( Anyway, I'll consider the Battletoads stage, because I'm currently looking for my next stage project. I have one idea I really want to do, but it would take a while to make, and I don't want three big projects...
Also, just a reminder. If anyone is willing to do Icicle Mountain's textures, tell me and I'll PM you the file!
Another thing, I might take another look at Summers' problem while I look for my next stage project.

Understood, GB. If you WANT to do it and need an idea of what to make of it, there's a post with all my stage ideas, The BT stage being one of them.

You can find it here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=27460.0

Oh, and the updated work for Jungle HiJinx...I'll give it a test run and report any problems I encounter, if any!
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik