Haloedhero's Projects: Finally on the Project: M Team

Started by HaloedHero, March 04, 2011, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Okay... sorry for the delay but I'm starting the vertex now.

I hope this isn't be too hard, but would it be possible to remove these in his animations to avoid distortion?

His pants bones being scaled down and the changes to the X and Z axis on his leg and foot bones.

I can recreate these changes through vertexing and it'll make things simpler for me. If it's too much to ask at this point in his development then it's okay, I'll try to roll with it.

Quote from: Beyond on August 19, 2011, 12:24:49 AM
Okay... sorry for the delay but I'm starting the vertex now.

I hope this isn't be too hard, but would it be possible to remove these in his animations to avoid distortion?

His pants bones being scaled down and the changes to the X and Z axis on his leg and foot bones.

I can recreate these changes through vertexing and it'll make things simpler for me. If it's too much to ask at this point in his development then it's okay, I'll try to roll with it.

Do what needs to be done to make it look good/easier for you to do. I'll adjust animations to match. Thanks.

Edit: That actually might not work like I thought. I sent you a PM about it.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Once we get a sexy vertex of Scott Pilgrim from Beyond, I'll gladly download the PSA. I just wanna try out that sexy Final Smash :3
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


THAT FINAL SMASH IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It should do more damage though. It seems kind of weak.

The final smash would be too overpowered if it was given a damage boost, it works very well after you give your opponent some damage before using the fs. And nevermind about replacing the snake, you replaced it with the reversal text, I was using the wrong build of the moveset.

beyond finally started!

Quote from: Captain Beyond Booty Swag on August 19, 2011, 04:04:09 AM
Not much to say. Still have to do the texture, the one you see is just the one that came with the PSA. It'll look better with the custom animations and once the texture is redone.


...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

That looks so awesome. I can't wait for the texture to be finished. With that model, this will probably turn out even better than Cloud. I'll try to put the finishing touches on the Moveset asap so this can all get released.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Almost done. Need to tweak his hair and some minor texture stuff. I don't know if I can get the bass over his stick to work, so is there a Plan B for it in case I can't.

Quote from: Captain Beyond Booty Swag on August 19, 2011, 05:47:37 PM
Almost done. Need to tweak his hair and some minor texture stuff. I don't know if I can get the bass over his stick to work, so is there a Plan B for it in case I can't.

Holy [censored].

What a sexy mouse pointer.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Hmm... a plan b... hadn't thought of one yet. I will if I need to.

(Looks great by the way.)


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Does Lucas have an article to spare?  If so "Plan B" could be to make the stick into the Power of Love/Understanding/Self Respect and replace the spare article with the bass guitar.

Yeah, I could drop the "reversal" text and change that to the bass, and then the stick could be the sword.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Beyond.

Have my babies. FOREVER.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Wait, surely Scott has a spare external graphic you can use for the REVERSAL text?  Maybe his PSI Magnet?

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 19, 2011, 06:38:33 PM
Wait, surely Scott has a spare external graphic you can use for the REVERSAL text?  Maybe his PSI Magnet?
Is the snake already replaced?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]