Haloedhero's Projects: Finally on the Project: M Team

Started by HaloedHero, March 04, 2011, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have to say this PSA from what I have seen is really nice I truly do not know much about Scott Pilgrim as I have only heard about the movie and game, but have only read the 1st volume after seeing your PSA. In short I would really like to see Scott Pilgrim in Brawl so he can face Nintendo's 7 evil boy friends (Bowser, Ganon, Wario, Ridley, Wolf, King Deedeedee, and MetaKnight) So thanks for the cool PSA.

OK, the CSPs have been added, as well as battle and victory portraits! I still haven't gotten to the names, but I will soon.

The "plumtree" model has also been updated. Check it out. :).


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Well, I've been out celebrating my results with my friends so I haven't had the chance to download and take a look at this.  But once I get back home and download this beauty, expect moar feedback!

For the victory theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d66TJ5wKNXY
Definitely gonna try this bad boy out tonight.

For symbol, may I suggest the Sex Bob-omb logo?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 26, 2011, 12:58:21 PM


For symbol, may I suggest the Sex Bob-omb logo?

Golden. Beats all of my ideas hands down. Also, I plan to include that victory theme as well as at least one alternate.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

So much awesomeness all at once...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Even more awesomeness!

I'm starting a T-shirt design contest for the model to celebrate the release, and everyone is welcome to participate, regardless of skill level! I put together a photoshop template that makes doing your own scott recolors and t-shirt designs incredibly easy.

Check it out! http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=31387.0


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.


Aww, you had to release it at around midnight my time :(. I was waiting all evening for him.
No matter though, the waiting's over and I can own with him now.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on August 26, 2011, 12:25:28 AM[youtube link]

That so wasn't in the film. I watched it atleast 5 times and that was not in there.

Actually, it is in the movie, but just the very beginning of the song. Not the lyrics. And, either way, it was one of the songs that inspired O'Malley to write it.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Yep, you're right, sorry. It starts as they're making their way to "The Rockit".

Here i made these as well, probably wont be used, but i like to pretend im contributing XD

(Normal Stock)

(Smashing Pumpkins Green)

(Red Stock)

(Orange Stock)

(Blue Stock)

(Nega Stock)

(Emblem)





Some colors are similar, but i used the colors from the official CSP's.

Also, if you already made yours, ignore these :/







Actually, I'm definitely considering using the emblem and stock icons. Thank you.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: Tetsuokame on August 26, 2011, 05:50:51 PM
Here i made these as well, probably wont be used, but i like to pretend im contributing XD

(Normal Stock)

(Smashing Pumpkins Green)

(Red Stock)

(Orange Stock)

(Blue Stock)

(Nega Stock)

(Emblem)





Some colors are similar, but i use the colors from the official CSP's.

GOD DAMMIT.
You beat me to making the Sex Bob-omb logo.
I'll upload something small I made.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: haloedhero on August 26, 2011, 05:56:23 PM
Actually, I'm definitely considering using the emblem and stock icons. Thank you.
Quote from: Segtendo on August 26, 2011, 05:56:44 PM
GOD DAMMIT.
You beat me to making the Sex Bob-omb logo.
I'll upload something small I made.

Really awesome!
And sorry XDDDD