Haloedhero's Projects: Finally on the Project: M Team

Started by HaloedHero, March 04, 2011, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Glad to hear everyone likes it so far. Damage is an easy fix. I'm really happy with the way the animation came out. Probably some of my best work. This may actually cause me to turn Smash Balls on. I'm that happy with it.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

You should replace the snake external graphic with the sword, just because it could be used for a powered up version of Scott after the final smash.

Also I'd be happy to vertex a sword for him as soon as I get my computer back.


Agreed the FS is badass.  As others have said, all it really needs is a damage increase and maybe a bit of time manipulation to make everything go a bit slower as he takes out the sword to make it a little more dramatic. 

I am sooooo hyped for this PSA XD

And make it where he keeps the sword after the final smash (until death, or loses a life.)
what a bout a second final smash if he still has the sword? (this is all speculation so blurg)
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Actually, I think the damage output is kinda fine, because he gets to keep the sword after the Final Smash.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 18, 2011, 10:07:19 AM
And make it where he keeps the sword after the final smash (until death, or loses a life.)
what a bout a second final smash if he still has the sword? (this is all speculation so blurg)

He does keep the sword after the final smash, and a second final smash causes him to drop the first sword.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

what about a final smash if he has the sword? like, he plays the word liek a guitar (like the n-b), but he does 3 giant shock waves, then trows the sword?. idk , just an idea
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: NekuBrawler on August 18, 2011, 02:05:25 PM
what about a final smash if he has the sword? like, he plays the word liek a guitar (like the n-b), but he does 3 giant shock waves, then trows the sword?. idk , just an idea

I feel like it's pretty unlikely you're going to find yourself in a situation where you get another final smash that fast. You're not likely to ever see that second final smash unless you set up that scenario on purpose, so I'd rather not spend time making it.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

good point
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OK, the demo has been updated with the Final Smash, so now you can all enjoy it. One small bug that I've noticed is that Scott's Spin Attack doesn't display his sword (which will eventually be a bass) properly when he's holding an item. It doesn't affect function at all, but it's ugly, and I'll fix it eventually.

Edit: The original demo link was wrong. This is the right one: http://www.mediafire.com/?ujg592noa5th35j


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: haloedhero on August 18, 2011, 03:01:26 PM
OK, the demo has been updated with the Final Smash, so now you can all enjoy it. One small bug that I've noticed is that Scott's Spin Attack doesn't display his sword (which will eventually be a bass) properly when he's holding an item. It doesn't affect function at all, but it's ugly, and I'll fix it eventually.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dd7zma60ce56cr0

Errrrr there's no fitlucasfinal.pac so the final smash is still pk starstorm for me...

It doesn't require a fitlucasfinal.pac. You just need the fitlucas.pac and fitlucasmotionetc.pac from the new demo.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: haloedhero on August 18, 2011, 05:41:08 PM
It doesn't require a fitlucasfinal.pac. You just need the fitlucas.pac and fitlucasmotionetc.pac from the new demo.

I have the correct files, yet the FS is still pk starstorm.

About the final smash... Shouldn't be a bit more... Dramatic?

Right now, it's a less flashy Marth final smash, he should do more then one slash... Somewhat like Link's, but a bit more... Hm... Stylized, like the series is.

And keep the dashing forward thing, but have him when he gets to the foe actually do more slashes.