Haloedhero's Projects: Finally on the Project: M Team

Started by HaloedHero, March 04, 2011, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey Haloedhero, just made some CSP's for Scott here they are
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I know you have a new Dark scott coming, so once he is made I will make him to if you want ;D What do you think?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

This IS awesome, great work! You, sir, deserve a medal. Or a coin, since we are talking of Scott.

I think that Nega Scott should definitely be more dark blue (like in my avatar) rather than unsaturated grey. 

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 23, 2011, 10:38:33 PM
I think that Nega Scott should definitely be more dark blue (like in my avatar) rather than unsaturated grey. 

i based mine from your avatar
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 23, 2011, 10:38:33 PM
I think that Nega Scott should definitely be more dark blue (like in my avatar) rather than unsaturated grey. 
yea I know, but I made it from what I have. But seeing how people liked them once another texture is
Made ill redo nega Scott  ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

redid nega scott to be more like SDo0ms avvy
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Finally got around to trying out the demo, and I have to say that I love it!

He plays very smoothly, and is very creatively made and unique. The vertex also looks amazing with it.

I can't wait for the final release. :O

Quote from: . on August 23, 2011, 11:14:41 PM
redid nega scott to be more like SDo0ms avvy



                                    Nega Scott is amused.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky (br3) on August 23, 2011, 11:32:40 PM


                                    Nega Scott is amused.


i could make a verison with that thing on his chest
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: . on August 23, 2011, 11:35:53 PM
i could make a verison with that thing on his chest

That's not necessary. I think that's supposed to be the smashing pumpkins logo, which one of mine already has. The one you sent me looks good. I'm going to try it out in game before I decide for sure, but I think I'm going to use it. Thanks! :).


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Once it comes out I'll make a csp of it to match those I just made.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: haloedhero on August 24, 2011, 12:32:00 AM
That's not necessary. I think that's supposed to be the smashing pumpkins logo, which one of mine already has. The one you sent me looks good. I'm going to try it out in game before I decide for sure, but I think I'm going to use it. Thanks! :).

I thought it was supposed to mean Scott Pilgrim lol
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


August 24, 2011, 01:42:01 AM #402 Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 06:59:03 PM by haloedhero
Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 24, 2011, 01:30:17 AM
Once it comes out I'll make a csp of it to match those I just made.

Actually, I'm probably going to make some csps myself. Of course, you can still do yours, but I thought I'd let you know. Not that those aren't good, but I like to make my own.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

do you want the blue"er" nega scott?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Wait, you made another? Sure, send it over.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.