Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

September 06, 2012, 05:22:16 AM #8130 Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 05:24:10 AM by Mariodk
gotenks moveset pack will be updated later today

Quote from: UchihaSasuke117 on September 05, 2012, 05:09:53 AM
can someone please point me in the right direction for getting rid of lucas' soundbank?
the program swandz and SFX effect hacks have been possible for so long time and alot of guides for it here/youtube videos

so i will not help ppl anymore with this cuz they still have problems with it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: UchihaSasuke117 on September 05, 2012, 05:09:53 AM
faster tilt forward A and faster forward B. feel like i'm being a pest but can someone please point me in the right direction for getting rid of lucas' soundbank?
there are also codes to change his voice to another character
i changed shadows to wolf...
u can do this if u dont use riivolution
like moi...

if ppl will give more feedback on gotenks i will aswell update stuff on the moveset
after i have done my next hack so i update gotenks and release the next hack at same time
and i am kinda thinking it should be SMBZ mario v4 cuz vegeta fits better with a big day day with goku updates/naruto/maybe luffy/vegeta cuz they are all anime
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Mariodk your gotenks is pretty much fine. Smooth to play as. The only issue is the sideb ghost stuff is way to slow. But apart from that everything else is cool.

Love the entry.

September 06, 2012, 12:44:55 PM #8134 Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 12:46:26 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: jrush64 on September 06, 2012, 12:40:15 PM
Mariodk your gotenks is pretty much fine. Smooth to play as. The only issue is the sideb ghost stuff is way to slow. But apart from that everything else is cool.

Love the entry.
dont you mean donut on side-B?
anyway i am thinking to make the animations faster and try to make it to fly longer/faster and the first 20 frames if using in air you will still fall

ghosts if only making 1 is meant to be slow so it is as fast as making 4 ghosts so i kinda dont wanted to change that at same time it fits with the SFX voice

but gotenks buu i know i have to fix 1 single vertice on the vest but i kinda dont wanted to fix it then i release gotenks moveset cuz of i had to do alot of bone adding/merge models/bone renaming on each gotenks from 3ds to be ready ingame(also why the .max is not in the pack yet)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I honestly don't know that much about Dragonball Z so I don't know if it's meant to be slow. I just though it looked cool.

Hey Mariodk I kinda confused what PSA are focusing on completing first because I really want Kakarot's release to be like by the week after next week and when can you make an announcer call for Gotenks and Goku?
[/url]

Quote from: battleon469 on September 06, 2012, 03:35:11 PM
Hey Mariodk I kinda confused what PSA are focusing on completing first because I really want Kakarot's release to be like by the week after next week and when can you make an announcer call for Gotenks and Goku?
as someone got a .wav of announcer call for Gotenks and Goku and release it on BV
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

September 06, 2012, 05:08:46 PM #8138 Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 05:10:57 PM by KGN Nappdagg
Quote from: Mariodk on September 06, 2012, 03:49:43 PM
as someone got a .wav of announcer call for Gotenks and Goku and release it on BV
There is a goku announcer call on the vault, but I'm not sure gotenks.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html



Hey Mariodk, did you get Mario's cape to work correctly over Mario, if you did, maybe a .gif to (kinda) see what it looks like ingame?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

September 07, 2012, 08:07:47 AM #8142 Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 06:52:00 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 06, 2012, 09:19:59 PM
Hey Mariodk, did you get Mario's cape to work correctly over Mario, if you did, maybe a .gif to (kinda) see what it looks like ingame?
have not tested it yet since i have been working on vegeta/new model import
but here is preview of my next model import(over ness):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
UV editing by me
texture is alittle from ness(the pants)/scott(recoloured shirt)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

already rigged and is like 90% done (still needs alittle more rigging work/fix eyes)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on September 06, 2012, 05:08:46 PM
There is a goku announcer call on the vault, but I'm not sure gotenks.
Can you PM me the link then because I can't find it in audio or  SFX.
[/url]

September 07, 2012, 05:44:32 PM #8144 Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 06:52:32 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Mariodk on September 07, 2012, 08:07:47 AM
have not tested it yet since i have been working on vegeta/new model import
but here is preview of my next model import(over ness):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
UV editing by me
texture is alittle from ness(the pants)/scott(recoloured shirt)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

already rigged and is like 90% done (still needs alittle more rigging work/fix eyes)
lol really him lol nice