Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


i always thought it was SDooms but mariodk was gonna finish it lol, i had no idea mariodk was making it from scratch. Its gonna be epic

Quote from: rax189 on September 10, 2012, 09:59:29 PM
i always thought it was SDooms but mariodk was gonna finish it lol, i had no idea mariodk was making it from scratch. Its gonna be epic
It is SDo0m's. But he got bored of it, so he let someone he KNEW would finish it. (Mariodk) The animations that were made, and the moves that were psa'd (Poet and didn't know it XD), he gave to Mariodk. I believe thats what he is using as a base and just finishing it up from there. Not starting over. That would've been a waste of SDo0m's time. o.o


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 11, 2012, 12:17:42 PM
I sent MarioDK all the stuff ages ago.

I know that I just wanted to know if he was going to make it the way you plan it or his. I like your ideal better but if he does it his style than I'm cool with that

Quote from: KiDTeeCT on September 11, 2012, 12:39:15 PM
I know that I just wanted to know if he was going to make it the way you plan it or his. I like your ideal better but if he does it his style than I'm cool with that
i will do it my plans firsts
so can sdo0m always use the PSA as base to make his plans if he still wanted

also i got new model for Ki blast(gotenks´s but blue/white) and the aura will be same as gotenks´s too (the aura model will be over wolf´s gun) so i can do so SSj mode have SSJ aura and normal mode have normal aura at same time and scouter will be on the model and have a model changer

whats left:
-galick gun GFX model still needs more work
-i try to get finalflash to work alittle like lucario´s kamehameha(and i think i maybe soon got it to work) so its not a other Gotenks FS but other animations you will not teleport to the middel of the stage that is impossible(yet) but you can control it almost like as lucario´s kamehameha(i know that FS is not named that but it is a freaking kamehameha)
-all alt. models with scouter/SSJ transfrom/HD texture(buu saga,GT)
i did so the saiyan saga vegeta have always shown scouter and can get it on his hands if using 9001 taunt and back at his head again then that animation is end
if not i do something so he can take that scouter on/off on same taunt on all models
will be off from the head if using over 9000 taunt or will get a new scouter on same taunt
-SSJ mode system needs more work (will kinda be a beta for what i will do to goku´s SSJ mode) will explain later if i get it to work as i wanted
-make this as alt. (with HD texture):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


idk if other wolf models work for this PSA until its done
but if unedited wolf boneset dont working i will do afew non vegeta models like metal sonic/classic metal sonic
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

actualy lucario FS is called aura storm lol but it sure looks like a dbz move :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey will goku (GT) be an alt for kid goku? And hey MarioDK It would be awesome to Learn PSA from the master (you) because i can only do texture hacks and model inporting (but model inporting did go so well XD). and for gotenks why didn't you use BT3 eyes because the eyes from your gotenks really don't suit. (also if includes using 3dsmax2010 I have blender if that's ok)
[/url]

i gotta say that gotenks is epic love how the ssj3 hair actually moves up and down, epic job
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


Quote from: viewtifulduck82 on September 11, 2012, 07:46:00 PM
the gotenks psa can turn into ssj3?!

choose the texture slot for SSj3 in the CSS
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Will Vegeta have a different wait animation depending on how much total dmg he has? It'd be a nice touch, it'd also bve awesome for SMBZ Mario v4
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 11, 2012, 10:00:00 PM
Will Vegeta have a different wait animation depending on how much total dmg he has? It'd be a nice touch, it'd also bve awesome for SMBZ Mario v4
u mean like he looks all beat up when his health is around a specific percentage like 70%? that sound pretty cool actually.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 11, 2012, 10:00:00 PM
Will Vegeta have a different wait animation depending on how much total dmg he has? It'd be a nice touch, it'd also bve awesome for SMBZ Mario v4
i dont think thats possible
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on September 11, 2012, 10:37:12 PM
i dont think thats possible
yeah changing wait 1 most of the times makes the game freeze but i knew someone that made it work on some thread but i dont remenber who :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.