Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Carnage on September 11, 2012, 10:46:49 PM
yeah changing wait 1 most of the times makes the game freeze but i knew someone that made it work on some thread but i dont remenber who :S
He means damage low wait. I started a thread on how to do this, no responses. I think that it IS possible seeing as Pokemon Trainer's Poke'mon has them. Example: Squirtle get's tired, and his wait becomes panting (sort of), and the Evolved Poke'mon PSAer did that same thing with Blaze (Charizard) Overgrow (Venusaur) Tide (or whatever the water starters' (Blastoise's) ability is. But yea...won't go into detail because I'd be getting off topic, clever idea though.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 11, 2012, 10:00:00 PM
Will Vegeta have a different wait animation depending on how much total dmg he has? It'd be a nice touch, it'd also bve awesome for SMBZ Mario v4
wish that was possible to change wait animation and have 2x wait1 animations :(
but each time i try it freeze
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on September 12, 2012, 01:52:05 AM
He means damage low wait. I started a thread on how to do this, no responses. I think that it IS possible seeing as Pokemon Trainer's Poke'mon has them. Example: Squirtle get's tired, and his wait becomes panting (sort of), and the Evolved Poke'mon PSAer did that same thing with Blaze (Charizard) Overgrow (Venusaur) Tide (or whatever the water starters' (Blastoise's) ability is. But yea...won't go into detail because I'd be getting off topic, clever idea though.
they do that becuase its hardcoded that they can go there  doing by hand isnt that simple
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^
That

Its something thats hard coded into the pokemon only. No other characters have or can do that.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 12, 2012, 12:07:35 PM
^
That

Its something thats hard coded into the pokemon only. No other characters have or can do that.
now that i think of it kjp t rex changes from wait1 to the death animation by bits so maybe look into his codding?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't have that PSA so I never knew that.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

progress on vegeta:
only SFX part/SSJ mode left and then all the models
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 13, 2012, 05:40:16 AM
progress on vegeta:
only SFX part/SSJ mode left and then all the models
Awesome!!

Also sorry for delay with the files ill send you School takes my time >_>

Also2 i remember SMF1 found a way to do a custom wait but idk if it worked or not.


Voted:
eggman over PT, would be so epic

you could mabye have E1000R or what ever from sonic riders (red one) robot, i dunno justa thought, or mabye omega/gamma
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: jokekid on September 13, 2012, 01:11:32 PM
you're using SDoom's animations, right?
yes them all but only afew
like alittle of finalflash animation (cuz i wanted it to can be controled like as lucario´s FS) and i got it to work xd
and big bang attack animations is from the old PSA cuz they got animation for: start/fire the attack/end and sdo0m´s is only 1 animation
but rest is Sdo0m´s animations
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hm... well, sad to say that Wolverine is about to be overshadowed :oshi:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Mariodk on September 13, 2012, 03:04:50 PM
yes them all but only afew
like alittle of finalflash animation (cuz i wanted it to can be controled like as lucario´s FS) and i got it to work xd
and big bang attack animations is from the old PSA cuz they got animation for: start/fire the attack/end and sdo0m´s is only 1 animation
but rest is Sdo0m´s animations
But SDo0m's Big Bang animation is smooth, looks realistic, and shows the force of the attack... Why use the old one when you have a better animated one?

Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 13, 2012, 08:06:30 PM
But SDo0m's Big Bang animation is smooth, looks realistic, and shows the force of the attack... Why use the old one when you have a better animated one?
Quote from: Mariodk on September 13, 2012, 03:04:50 PM
big bang attack animations is from the old PSA cuz they got animation for: start/fire the attack/end and sdo0m´s is only 1 animation
but rest is Sdo0m´s animations
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

oh i heard you just need sfxs and the model, why not use the SFX for vegeta that's already in the vault?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.