Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

I understand that.
But my question, is what's the point of 3 separate animations/moves when you have one good looking one. That's just using up more space making the filesize even higher.

Quote from: -SSJ- on September 13, 2012, 03:01:44 PM
Voted:
eggman over PT, would be so epic

you could mabye have E1000R or what ever from sonic riders (red one) robot, i dunno justa thought, or mabye omega/gamma
That's what I said. Omega/Gama/Metal Sonic would be ecpic, or you can use Metal Sonic and the two annoying robots from the show XD. That'd be hilarious.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

September 13, 2012, 10:46:20 PM #8207 Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 10:51:41 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Mariodk on September 12, 2012, 05:28:39 AM
wish that was possible to change wait animation and have 2x wait1 animations :(
but each time i try it freeze
Synchronous Timer: frames=X
Basic Variable Set: LA-Basic[100] = 75
Basic Variable Set: LA-Basic[151] = (Whatever %Dmg you want)
If Compare: IC-Basic[2] >= LA-Basic[151]
               Change Subaction: (whatever subaction is your different wait animation)
End If

*Waves hand like a Jedi* You will now change your pants, and make SMBZ v4 Mario have a WaitDamage

Post Merge: September 13, 2012, 10:51:41 PM

Quote from: Anivernage on September 13, 2012, 05:47:23 AM
Also2 i remember SMF1 found a way to do a custom wait but idk if it worked or not.
I made sure that it worked before posting it on your thread, I was so [censored]ing excited when I saw that Mario didn't crash or freeze when I added it to SM64 Moveset v5.0.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 13, 2012, 10:46:20 PM
Synchronous Timer: frames=X
Basic Variable Set: LA-Basic[100] = 75
Basic Variable Set: LA-Basic[151] = (Whatever %Dmg you want)
If Compare: IC-Basic[2] >=
LA-Basic[151]
              Change Subaction: (whatever subaction is your different wait animation)
End If

*Waves hand like a Jedi* You will now change your pants, and make SMBZ v4 Mario have a WaitDamage

Post Merge: September 13, 2012, 10:51:41 PM
I made sure that it worked before posting it on your thread, I was so [censored]ing excited when I saw that Mario didn't crash or freeze when I added it to SM64 Moveset v5.0.

<3 no homo :P Question if i want to change by bit is set instead of dmg?

Ill send you the SSBX Mario files soon mariodk ;D

You working on Vegeta? Oh, that's cool...
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 13, 2012, 10:46:20 PM
Synchronous Timer: frames=X
Basic Variable Set: LA-Basic[100] = 75
Basic Variable Set: LA-Basic[151] = (Whatever %Dmg you want)
If Compare: IC-Basic[2] >= LA-Basic[151]
               Change Subaction: (whatever subaction is your different wait animation)
End If

*Waves hand like a Jedi* You will now change your pants, and make SMBZ v4 Mario have a WaitDamage

Post Merge: September 13, 2012, 10:51:41 PM
I made sure that it worked before posting it on your thread, I was so [censored]ing excited when I saw that Mario didn't crash or freeze when I added it to SM64 Moveset v5.0.
why is la basic 100 changing into 75 is that the trick to make it no freeze? also will  check the new wait with looped on animation flag or not?

Quote from: Anivernage on September 13, 2012, 10:54:46 PM
<3 no homo :P Question if i want to change by bit is set instead of dmg?

Ill send you the SSBX Mario files soon mariodk ;D

probably can change the ifs after to whatever the comparisons you want  maybe that la basic100=75 is the key to not freeze? only he can awnser why that is there.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I remember you posted this on my thread

WaitDamage or possibly a different attack based on their Dmg %.
Synchronous Timer: frames=X
Basic Variable Set: LA-Basic[151] = XX
If Compare: IC-Basic[2] >= LA-Basic[151]
               Change Subaction: sub action=(insertname)
End If

XX is the number of damage, for example for my SM64 Moveset v5.0 it's this:
Synchronous Timer: frames=1
Basic Variable Set: LA-Basic[151] = 150
If Compare: IC-Basic[2] >= LA-Basic[151]
               Change Subaction: sub action=WaitDamage
End If



But i dont see the la 100 here ..
You should make a Tutorial. :P


On topic:
ill like to see the vegeta pink costume :P

whats the progress on smbz mario? and can u share any major changes?

Quote from: rax189 on September 14, 2012, 01:29:26 AM
whats the progress on smbz mario? and can u share any major changes?
*facepalm*
Hes working on vegeta. .-.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 14, 2012, 02:23:13 AM
*facepalm*
Hes working on vegeta. .-.
wat, this time it was completely on topic. I didnt request any hacks and i dint mention any other hacks other then one the mariodk is making, u ppl get to angry sometimes :p

Quote from: rax189 on September 14, 2012, 01:29:26 AM
whats the progress on smbz mario? and can u share any major changes?
Lol I give this 1 hour before KJP swoops in to lay down the law.
-Omni


No duh
-Omni

September 14, 2012, 03:58:09 AM #8218 Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 03:59:02 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Carnage on September 13, 2012, 11:30:15 PM
why is la basic 100 changing into 75 is that the trick to make it no freeze? also will  check the new wait with looped on animation flag or not?

probably can change the ifs after to whatever the comparisons you want  maybe that la basic100=75 is the key to not freeze? only he can awnser why that is there.
I have no idea why it works, it was on this certain Lucario hack called Kari.
A link to the locked thread to see a picture of it working in game with my SMG Galaxy Moveset having it at 150%, and a YT vid of the Kari hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47578.0
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 14, 2012, 03:58:09 AM
I have no idea why it works, it was on this certain Lucario hack called Kari.
A link to the locked thread to see a picture of it working in game with my SMG Galaxy Moveset having it at 150%, and a YT vid of the Kari hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47578.0

EDIT:Made the tutorial and credited you and used the pic from that thread and credited for that too.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=50941.msg1024542

Sorry for spam like mariodk, but even its useful for your coming psas ;D