Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


I saw the Harry Potter hack. I like the movies, the books were ok, but I may download it just because it looks cool
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

vegeta's on the poll!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Personally, I would like the Naruto moveset to be finished. We need a new PSA of him, and by the looks of the one you're working on MDK, it looks awesome. Besides, there's too much hype for Vegeta anyway. *looks at the guy above*
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

possible will release:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 25, 2012, 06:11:02 PM
possible will release:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

sasukeee! Wil he be able over AnImAiNe's PSA?

October 25, 2012, 06:21:53 PM #8676 Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 06:28:44 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: SouthCraft on October 25, 2012, 06:20:37 PM
sasukeee! Wil he be able over AnImAiNe's PSA?
i dont know ask AnImAiNe if he wanted to have it for the PSA
remember its not the Shippuden version of sasuke  and the moveset is for Shippuden

there will maybe be a other release in the weekend but what moveset or model import will it be?
i can give you one hint: its not Vegeta
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

October 25, 2012, 06:34:48 PM #8677 Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 06:48:42 PM by La $alle
Quote from: Mariodk on October 25, 2012, 06:21:53 PM
i dont know ask AnImAiNe if he wanted to have it for the PSA
remember its not the Shippuden version of sasuke  and the moveset is for Shippuden

there will maybe be a other release in the weekend but what moveset or model import will it be?
i can give you one hint: its not Vegeta

I sorry MarioDK and for anyone else who is on either sides. But quit trolling it's not funny doesn't make you better or anything in anyway. MarioDK like I expect more from no matter how bad things got really with fan boys and stuff you never trolled back and I've been around since your beginning on this site. Remember all the goku fanboys you didn't do this with them. Like really man your asking for the attention now but you want it to stop. and all fanboys I'm not on your side I think it's stupid either way be patient I swear and I really don't like one of the fanboys the most but i won't say any names. Now seriously lets all act like how the forum use to be before all the vegeta BS it was never this bad man -__-  :srs:.


Edit:

Also I hope when ever Luffy is released I hope him or Sasuke get a actually REAL PORT  not .REL PORT

So I can play with them both because they'll both be good PSA's


Quote from: Mariodk on October 25, 2012, 06:21:53 PM
i dont know ask AnImAiNe if he wanted to have it for the PSA
remember its not the Shippuden version of sasuke  and the moveset is for Shippuden

there will maybe be a other release in the weekend but what moveset or model import will it be?
i can give you one hint: its not Vegeta
i know, it's hebi sasuke. Sasuke with some of orichimaru's powers and jutsu's. But it would be awesome for alt xD

October 25, 2012, 06:52:36 PM #8679 Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 07:00:12 PM by Mariodk
sasuke is getting a real port
atleast kid sasuke get it over pikachu


i can anyway say it since afew ppl know it already
i got more free time IRL so i got time for both study programming/make games and SSBB hacks
so i got time to do animetions/model rigs to my movesets now
but still wanted help with animetions or model rigs if ppl wanted to help ofc

i was still not leaving 100% since i still got time(after my WIPs) to help ppl with PSAing or if ppl helped me with model rig/animetions to my PSAs so i can code them

but now i got anyway to do animetions and model rigs for SSBB hacks
so next moveset after my WIPs will be one of these:
-sanji over CF port(if final version gets done soon and no .rel)
-metal sonic over one of the pokemons(as soon a PSA is made for him over someone prefer with sonic“s boneset) so i can focus more on the two others(SMBZ mecha sonic and dr. eggman is sitting in a robot and control it) over the two other pokemons with dr. eggman over PKtrainer
-kid sasuke moveset
-Ussop moveset
-kid goku
-secret (its a edited brawl char. to be more epic all i can say right now like as SMBZ mario moveset is a edited brawl char. to be more epic with more epic moves)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Mariodk on October 25, 2012, 06:52:36 PM-secret (its a edited brawl char. to be more epic all i can say right now like as SMBZ mario moveset is a edited brawl char. to be more epic with more epic moves)
DBZ-styled Lucario? >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

quit an epic hack line up you got there, im sure u can do it

cant wait for kid goku

[/dbzfanboy]
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 25, 2012, 09:31:58 PM
DBZ-styled Lucario? >.>

my guess is DBZ styled Gokario >.>
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SMBZ Yoshi!!! :D He needs a new moveset, he needs an actual recovery move, Nintendo like didn't even try when they made him bounce up a little during the first few egg throws. *facepalm*
And how would it work out with Eggman being over PKM Trainer if he can appear in his robot at the same time? -_-
Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 26, 2012, 12:55:58 AM
my guess is DBZ styled Gokario >.>
*cough* pretty much SMBZ Mario *cough*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.