Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: rax189 on November 21, 2012, 06:48:25 PMUmmm i think thats his normal hair :srs: lol
lol it is, but the sideburns weren't that noticable to me until he had Luigi's cap on. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

previews of vegeta alts. (all of them have scouter,SSJ1 and SSj4):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 22, 2012, 05:48:46 PM
Isn't Cell saga the exact same one Beyond has released..?
namek saga(beyond´s):

cell saga:


look at his shoulders on his armor
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 22, 2012, 05:40:01 PM
previews of vegeta alts. (all of them have scouter,SSJ1 and SSj4):
[spoiler]


only cell saga needs to be ready ingame but first i needing to redo cell saga´s rig
and pink shirt i am too lazy to make right now


I feel like this one needs to have shorter hair, cuz in GT vegetas hair was shorter right? i culd be wrong  :P
?

Post Merge: November 22, 2012, 06:01:26 PM

Oh one more thing, i feel like shadow vegetas shoes would look much cooler if you shrunk them :D idk just an idea

Quote from: Mariodk on November 22, 2012, 05:40:01 PM
previews of vegeta alts. (all of them have scouter,SSJ1 and SSj4):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yay can't wait for the Vegeta PSA revamped this time, although tbh im not even sure if I will be play SSBB for while even with the new Vegeta PSA that i have literally been praying for XD, since I kinda of lost interest AGAIN. ever since I got a new laptop I've been kinda get use to play SSBC online instead.

Quote from: SSBCFan1996 on November 22, 2012, 06:27:09 PMYay can't wait for the Vegeta PSA revamped this time, although tbh im not even sure if I will be play SSBB for while even with the new Vegeta PSA that i have literally been praying for XD, since I kinda of lost interest AGAIN. ever since I got a new laptop I've been kinda get use to play SSBC online instead.
A magical program called Dolphin exists, it has the power to play GameCube .gcm files and Wii ISOs, all with the ability of legal. Getting the Wii ISOs can be a different matter though. >.< Make sure to get rid of the torrent once it is finished downlaoding and it says seeding to avoid any legal problems.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 22, 2012, 07:01:21 PM
A magical program called Dolphin exists, it has the power to play GameCube .gcm files and Wii ISOs, all with the ability of legal. Getting the Wii ISOs can be a different matter though. >.< Make sure to get rid of the torrent once it is finished downlaoding and it says seeding to avoid any legal problems.
?

you can emulate wii/gamecube games on your computer
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.



a .gif with all outfits and the outfit´s tranfroms:

whats left on vegeta:
-make CSP/BPs
-Revamp SFX pack alittle
-make video
-release it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 22, 2012, 10:12:50 PM
a .gif with all outfits and the outfit´s tranfroms:

whats left on vegeta:
-make CSP/BPs
-Revamp SFX pack alittle
-make video
-release it
hyped!

holy god dang that looks so epic!!
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.