Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


I thikn Luigi's cap should stay on, unless you think it'll make the file size larger since the Cap is most likely a polygon by itself unless you merged it.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mariodk on November 22, 2012, 10:12:50 PM
a .gif with all outfits and the outfit´s tranfroms:

whats left on vegeta:
-make CSP/BPs
-Revamp SFX pack alittle
-make video
-release it
Sexy! Love the Super Saiyan hair.

Oh yeah and MarioDK, did you still need me to do the CSP's?
I've been tampering with it and I made a nifty little glass/scouter shatter effect for the "Over 9000" pose.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 23, 2012, 01:00:34 AMI've been tampering with it and I made a nifty little glass/scouter shatter effect for the "Over 9000" pose.
I want to see this CSP. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mariodk on November 22, 2012, 10:12:50 PM
a .gif with all outfits and the outfit´s tranfroms:

whats left on vegeta:
-make CSP/BPs
-Revamp SFX pack alittle
-make video
-release it
guess i was wrong ( about the cheeze head), that ssj is epic and ssj4 is so epic!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Well looks like Vegeta is coming along.

You haven't done too much with Luffy have you? If you've done the Gears Second coding, I could take it from there. I kinda want to since Pervy finished the new Luffy model that doesn't have all the different arms and since you're also working on Naruto I figure I could re-do his animations and finish the coding since you've got a lot on your plate.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: #Kage on November 23, 2012, 06:58:01 AM
Well looks like Vegeta is coming along.

You haven't done too much with Luffy have you? If you've done the Gears Second coding, I could take it from there. I kinda want to since Pervy finished the new Luffy model that doesn't have all the different arms and since you're also working on Naruto I figure I could re-do his animations and finish the coding since you've got a lot on your plate.
dont worry luffy is next and pervy wanted that model he made for v2 not for v1
so i just rigged the same model but over v1 boneset and not so much left on luffy anyway
but still gear 2nd. left
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hopefully when  your Vegeta PSA, and Southcraft Mewtwo come out my SSBB Movitvation will come back to life along with trying to make my future projects :/


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 24, 2012, 05:45:01 PMRemoved the spam :srs:
Didn't know my comment was spam, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it. :srs:
Anyways Mariodk Vegita looks awesome, did you have any other alternate costumes you were planning on making? :) I can't wait to see that OVER 9000!!! Taunt animation.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 24, 2012, 06:12:00 PM
Didn't know my comment was spam, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it. :srs:
Anyways Mariodk Vegita looks awesome, did you have any other alternate costumes you were planning on making? :) I can't wait to see that OVER 9000!!! Taunt animation.
And Mariodk, last i heard, was gonna give vegeta a scouter, so maybe he will break it when removing it and say OVER 9,000!!! lol but idk if he is still giving vegeta the scouter taunt

Quote from: rax189 on November 24, 2012, 06:28:19 PMAnd Mariodk, last i heard, was gonna give vegeta a scouter, so maybe he will break it when removing it and say OVER 9,000!!! lol but idk if he is still giving vegeta the scouter taunt
He is, and he'll have the scouter, I am curious on if it'll shatter or just have an explosion when Vegita crushes it in his hand, an explosion would probably get more laughs. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 24, 2012, 05:45:01 PM
Removed the spam :srs:
lol  i still see the old spam pages :P

oh.....>_>

*hides in shell*

btw mariodk will goku have no captain moves?
thats the only thing i disliked from goku.

Quote from: Anivernage on November 24, 2012, 07:21:25 PM
btw mariodk will goku have no captain moves?
thats the only thing i disliked from goku.
Yeah, same here. It'll be more interesting to see him with actual "Goku" moves rather than Captain's, Mario's, Falco's, etc. I kinda thought of some ideas.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's all I could come up with, so far.