Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Hm... That opens up some new possibilities for me...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 06, 2013, 08:23:51 PM
Where do you animate articles?

Also... you had Naruto jump out of the technique with the clones still attacking... that was with the ike model?
that was olimar
since its not possible over Ike
if animetion ends on Ike the animetions ends also on the sword but on olimar its possible to make alot of stuff on cuz of pikmin´s animetions dont end then olimar´s animetions ends
its possible to make naruto´s Side-B in SSBF2(that also kinda olimar´s) and rasengan article over pikmins  but i have not PSAed them yet so idk it will work or not so i can only hope
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on January 07, 2013, 06:19:35 AM
that was olimar
since its not possible over Ike
if animetion ends on Ike the animetions ends also on the sword but on olimar its possible to make alot of stuff on cuz of pikmin´s animetions dont end then olimar´s animetions ends
its possible to make naruto´s Side-B in SSBF2(that also kinda olimar´s) and rasengan article over pikmins  but i have not PSAed them yet so idk it will work or not so i can only hope

Thats what I was asking about in the first place... If you did one animation with Olimar + Pikmin, whats stopping you from doing more?

I wasn't asking for the psa exactly... I just want the model (preferably shippuden) with clones over pikmin.

You said I had to wait for you to get Shadow Clones to work... whats not working about it? Or was that the Specials and stuff you mentioned?

Cause tbh, the only thing I want personally is a Naruto over Olimar and Shadow Clones over Pikmin. Rasengan can be done via GFX and if I can get Sage mode on there to fit, then thats perfect for me.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

shippuden/sage is not made yet only young naruto
and there is no filesize for sage+tailed aura+normal naruto at same time
the Fitpikminxx.pac/pcs is really low filesize limit i had to lower young naruto´s texture to get filesize for him
cuz of it seems i needed to have 2x of naruto´s textures:
textures for naruto and textures for clones for some reason the clones can´t use naruto´s texture so i had to put textures in the pikmins´s texturedata[0]

and clones/specials(the clone/rasengan part) is not PSAed yet
rasengan is a GFX on the clone article while the clone is invisible and the GFX is on the clone´s boneset instead of naruto´s so it possible to make a rasengan article like as in SSBF2 and moving while naruto do other stuff

also still having problems with luffy cuz i it seems if i just edit 1 single code in PSA for marth´s Fitmarth.pac i can´t open it in brawlbox
so i have to redo anything in brawlbox since i can´t copy/paste
and last time i PSAed with brawlbox only (the newest version) the PSA got alot of bugs,froze at CSS or then select stage
so maybe i am needing to wait to next brawlbox for luffy
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on January 10, 2013, 05:47:45 PM
shippuden/sage is not made yet only young naruto
and there is no filesize for sage+tailed aura+normal naruto at same time
the Fitpikminxx.pac/pcs is really low filesize limit i had to lower young naruto´s texture to get filesize for him
cuz of it seems i needed to have 2x of naruto´s textures:
textures for naruto and textures for clones for some reason the clones can´t use naruto´s texture so i had to put textures in the pikmins´s texturedata[0]

and clones/specials(the clone/rasengan part) is not PSAed yet
rasengan is a GFX on the clone article while the clone is invisible and the GFX is on the clone´s boneset instead of naruto´s so it possible to make a rasengan article like as in SSBF2 and moving while naruto do other stuff

also still having problems with luffy cuz i it seems if i just edit 1 single code in PSA for marth´s Fitmarth.pac i can´t open it in brawlbox
so i have to redo anything in brawlbox since i can´t copy/paste
and last time i PSAed with brawlbox only (the newest version) the PSA got alot of bugs,froze at CSS or then select stage
so maybe i am needing to wait to next brawlbox for luffy
mariodk i can open marth.pacs in brawlbox i did them before if you need them  in brawlbox i can try on my pc i know my way around the freezes :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mariodk on January 10, 2013, 05:47:45 PM
shippuden/sage is not made yet only young naruto
and there is no filesize for sage+tailed aura+normal naruto at same time
the Fitpikminxx.pac/pcs is really low filesize limit i had to lower young naruto´s texture to get filesize for him
cuz of it seems i needed to have 2x of naruto´s textures:
textures for naruto and textures for clones for some reason the clones can´t use naruto´s texture so i had to put textures in the pikmins´s texturedata[0]

and clones/specials(the clone/rasengan part) is not PSAed yet
rasengan is a GFX on the clone article while the clone is invisible and the GFX is on the clone´s boneset instead of naruto´s so it possible to make a rasengan article like as in SSBF2 and moving while naruto do other stuff

also still having problems with luffy cuz i it seems if i just edit 1 single code in PSA for marth´s Fitmarth.pac i can´t open it in brawlbox
so i have to redo anything in brawlbox since i can´t copy/paste
and last time i PSAed with brawlbox only (the newest version) the PSA got alot of bugs,froze at CSS or then select stage
so maybe i am needing to wait to next brawlbox for luffy

You can wait. I'm done waiting. If you're having so many issues with Luffy then I think I'm just gonna try and do it on my own cause its been entirely too long and you keep having issues. I've asked you 3 times to just send me what you had and you keep posting reasons why its not working. Thats not what I asked for. I asked for what you had. But don't worry about it. I found a backup copy of the Luffy folder I had so I'm gonna work off that. You don't have to send me anything. Also the latest brawl box .67B messes up .pacs a lot. You should use .67

As far as Naruto goes, I just wanted you to send me the model. Just Naruto over Olimar with clones over the Pikmin. Thats all I wanted. But don't worry about that either. I'll get that some other way as well.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 10, 2013, 07:29:06 PMYou can wait. I'm done waiting. If you're having so many issues with Luffy then I think I'm just gonna try and do it on my own cause its been entirely too long and you keep having issues. I've asked you 3 times to just send me what you had and you keep posting reasons why its not working. Thats not what I asked for. I asked for what you had. But don't worry about it. I found a backup copy of the Luffy folder I had so I'm gonna work off that. You don't have to send me anything. Also the latest brawl box .67B messes up .pacs a lot. You should use .67 As far as Naruto goes, I just wanted you to send me the model. Just Naruto over Olimar with clones over the Pikmin. Thats all I wanted. But don't worry about that either. I'll get that some other way as well.


Yeah Kagemaru, i agree with you on this, Luffy has been taking too long and the animations
are all done and it's just PSAing that Luffy needs finished.

and i think the next BrawlBox update might be a long time from now.

and BB 0.67B messes up, i did not know that?



atleast i got that to work
only use 1 animetion total for take hat on back/head:
code it the animetion run backwards then take hat on the head
right now using marth´s model changers but they work xd

i love that animetion skip frame code i discovered
used it on Gotenks(down-B),vegeta(FSes),luffy(this taunt),SMBZ mario v4(the SMW cape glide)(preview of that as soon i got the moving/fly upward limit part to work right)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: joke. on January 11, 2013, 11:28:39 PM
omg, u can run animations backwards? O_o
already done it on vegeta´s air FS xd
since if press one of the way you control the animetion to run backward or forward or just stay still
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Mr.MW on January 11, 2013, 11:33:03 PMSuper Buu(Mario Absorbed) over Mario(with SMBZ v4 version) one slot
And this too :srs:
Quote from: KTH on January 04, 2013, 04:31:23 PMI would like to enter with this one if it's not too late.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And this also: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30564 (just for the sake of shinyness >.>)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

the shiny for mario it be really easy
the other model not sure(cuz of filesize)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

[spoiler][/spoiler

I want this :srs:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 12, 2013, 02:34:48 AM[spoiler][/spoiler I want this :srs:
That is if KTH can get the filesize low enough for SMBZ v4. :oshi:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509