Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

i don't know how people are having all these problems with vegeta and things like
game freezes.

but i use Gecko and Vegeta works 100% with no problems or game freezes, and MarioDK you
did a good job on Vegeta.

my suggestion for everyone would be to use Gecko, it's better and has less freezes. but i'm
sure some of you don't wanna use gecko because then you could not use SFX packs for the
PSAs, but me personally, i don't care if vegeta sounds like wolf.

Quote from: Mariodk on January 24, 2013, 06:56:57 PM
so many have problems with vegeta but the funny thing is that its not the same
some with SFX pack freeze on vs. snake some not freeze if vs. snake
some have if grapping and some dont have that problem
beside there should not even be any bugs about the throws or graps since they are not even edited at all

so idk how to fix that
it will be easyer if anyone got the 100% same problem
instead some have  problems and others dont have problems at all
I've read somewhere before that Wolf was a rushed character and actually incomplete in his code. I suspect that's why many Character Ports, or PSA's aren't attempted over him. But I will try gecko os later..or riivolution, to see if the same results occur in-game.


Quote from: battleon469 on January 24, 2013, 05:49:03 PM
It's most likey your USB loader. Also I used configurable USB Loader before to load hacks but it didn't work out so good.
I've actually never had any problems with my USB loader, in fact, I think Neogamma is the best loader to load Brawl Hacks.

Quote from: Kaaoeyi on January 24, 2013, 09:07:54 PM
I've read somewhere before that Wolf was a rushed character and actually incomplete in his code. I suspect that's why many Character Ports, or PSA's aren't attempted over him. But I will try gecko os later..or riivolution, to see if the same results occur in-game.

I've actually never had any problems with my USB loader, in fact, I think Neogamma is the best loader to load Brawl Hacks.
wolf isnt an incomplete character in any way lol he doesnt have many psas becuase ppl didnt import him or vertexed over him that much its as simple as that
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 24, 2013, 09:30:42 PM
wolf isnt an incomplete character in any way lol he doesnt have many psas becuase ppl didnt import him or vertexed over him that much its as simple as that
oh, I didn't know if it was true or not, but thanks for clarifying.

Quote from: narutofan1 on January 24, 2013, 08:41:03 PM
my suggestion for everyone would be to use Gecko, it's better and has less freezes.
I'll get back to you on that when my Wii gets Wifi, and I figure out just how many times I updated my Wii to play awesome games, but until then I'll be using Dolphin and WiiSchrubber, atleast I don't have to worry about crashing my Wii or anything, when Dolphin crashes, all it takes is a simple click Okay to the pop up messages, and then open it back up. lol
Also joke. has a point, Vegeta might be like ShadowKong, and can't be play with certain hacks and has no problems itself at all. Plus this brings up another advantage to using Dolphin, can make a clean and unhacked copy of the ISO easily. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


i consistently have the grab freeze the game  vs ganondworf. Idk if that has been anyone else's experience.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"


Quote from: joke. on January 25, 2013, 04:05:38 PMits a lot easier to just delete files from an SD though O_o
Maybe, but I don't have Gecko in the first place, my Wii has been updated too many times to count, and since I don't have Wifi for my Wii, how would I get the HomeBrew Channel? Unless there is a way to get without downlading it strait from the Wii, plus I'm used to using Dolphin, I'm actually much better using a Keyboard than I am with a WiiMote & Nunchuck. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 25, 2013, 10:13:35 PM
Maybe, but I don't have Gecko in the first place, my Wii has been updated too many times to count, and since I don't have Wifi for my Wii, how would I get the HomeBrew Channel? Unless there is a way to get without downlading it strait from the Wii, plus I'm used to using Dolphin, I'm actually much better using a Keyboard than I am with a WiiMote & Nunchuck. xD
you know you can hack the wii with brawl disc+sd card only?
Quote from: RedMan911 on January 25, 2013, 04:34:46 PM
i consistently have the grab freeze the game  vs ganondworf. Idk if that has been anyone else's experience.
yet a other idk why pll get these  bug while other dont got
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Sorry mariodk I didn't know about that shadow model being yours. I've gave you credit now.
[/url]

Quote from: battleon469 on January 26, 2013, 08:38:52 AM
Sorry mariodk I didn't know about that shadow model being yours. I've gave you credit now.
if any see this texture:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

on a FitSonicXX.pac/pcs for a shadow model
its sure is mine model import
cuz i edited the UVs on the model to fit with that texture so i dont needing alot of texture for shoes/rings/chest hair

i already have 1 problem with one who dont think i made the model/texture of this hack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30741
can easy see its mine model cuz of that texture since i self made the texture map for shoes/rings/chest hair

infact i kinda dont care about my shadow model so much
but i care if ppl steal other ppl work and think they did the all work like as these .rel ported PSA uploaded on vault: why i do not allow any .rel port of my PSAs but i allow if real ported
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on January 26, 2013, 08:20:50 AMyou know you can hack the wii with brawl disc+sd card only?
...but don't I need the File Replacement code for the hacks to load?
Also did that guy do anything different to your Shadow hack? the only thing I can possible see is him making the texture a little bit more saturated. Wonder how much different the vault would be if someone went back in time and stopped SEGA from creating Shadow...then again Death Battle Vegeta vs Shadow wouldn't have been made then and I love that episode. lol
Still you might as well put in the beginning of the description not to edit without you permission, then hopefully your Shadow won't get tons of pointless recolors/tiny and not noticable edits. xP
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 26, 2013, 05:55:40 PM
...but don't I need the File Replacement code for the hacks to load?
Also did that guy do anything different to your Shadow hack? the only thing I can possible see is him making the texture a little bit more saturated. Wonder how much different the vault would be if someone went back in time and stopped SEGA from creating Shadow...then again Death Battle Vegeta vs Shadow wouldn't have been made then and I love that episode. lol
Still you might as well put in the beginning of the description not to edit without you permission, then hopefully your Shadow won't get tons of pointless recolors/tiny and not noticable edits. xP
as i said i did not care it is my shadow model or one of my other hacks
the fact is he first did not even credit me at first and said he did all the work and said the model was not even mine but still used the texture i made for my model

it will be like if i edit 0.01% of yours hacks upload it to vault and without even credit you and say i did all the work
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on January 26, 2013, 06:29:07 PMas i said i did not care it is my shadow model or one of my other hacks the fact is he first did not even credit me at first and said he did all the work and said the model was not even mine but still used the texture i made for my model it will be like if i edit 0.01% of yours hacks upload it to vault and without even credit you and say i did all the work
Understandable, but still I don't understand why tons of hackers do that, they just edit a tiny bit of someone elses and then say it's theirs. Now it'd be different if someone made their own from scratch and it ended up looking almost exxactly like someone elses, but the chances of that a very low.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.