Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

It seems like Brawl Hacking has died now and there have not been any new stages or PSAs.

MarioDK seems to have quit on making PSAs and it would be a miracle if that new naruto PSA
comes out in the next 2 years.

just so all you know, this is just my opinion right now and I still think MarioDK is a great PSA
maker, but it really seems like good brawl hacking has died out.

anyways, I hope you don't take this offensively, I was just giving my opinion and if it does offend any of you, I really don't even get on here that much anymore, so if I get moderations or warnings, I honestly don't care.

All im really waiting for from MDK is Goku update, Kid Goku, Naruto, Luffy, and his vegeta update if he gets to it xD

Yeah same, I mean I don't care how long it takes, even if it took 7months just for 3 updates.
[/url]

Preach
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

its not that its dead. The school year is a hard time to get psa stuff donw. the summer is always when things pick up again. Ya just have to be patient.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on March 09, 2013, 08:16:34 PM
its not that its dead. The school year is a hard time to get psa stuff donw. the summer is always when things pick up again. Ya just have to be patient.
Aint this the truth, and really this doesn't only apply to psas, but it's the most noticable type of hack that takes forever, stage making can take a while too, as well as custom making models.
And Mariodk let me get this strait, SMBZ v4 and other psas are put on hold until the next version of BrawlBox? Oh well, I hope you changed the speed on Mario's Cape Glide...I don't remember reading wiether or not you said you updated that or not. lol
And I love the option for Super Buu(DBZ styled Yoshi from Namek Absorbed), it's the one I chose. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: narutofan1 on March 09, 2013, 05:19:57 PM
It seems like Brawl Hacking has died now and there have not been any new stages or PSAs.

MarioDK seems to have quit on making PSAs and it would be a miracle if that new naruto PSA
comes out in the next 2 years.

just so all you know, this is just my opinion right now and I still think MarioDK is a great PSA
maker, but it really seems like good brawl hacking has died out.

anyways, I hope you don't take this offensively, I was just giving my opinion and if it does offend any of you, I really don't even get on here that much anymore, so if I get moderations or warnings, I honestly don't care.
i dont have quit but i can“t really finish SMBZ mario v4/SMBZ sonic v2/Luffy/Naturo if not soon next brawlbox coming out since that have fixed copy/paste subroutine
but if ppl really wanted to help me what about make me a afew Fit"insert char. file name here".pac for me with a subroutine code in each subaction: event list: other and at same time delete all the other codes there so there is only subroutine left and they all needing to have same offset
and PSAed in brawlbox so i can open them in brawlbox

i needing:
FitMario.pac
FitSonic.pac
FitPit.pac(goku updates so i can easyer changes bone IDs by brawlbox instead of the old way)
FitCaptain.pac(goku updates so i can easyer changes bone IDs by brawlbox instead of the old way)
FitOlimar.pac
FitMarth.pac
FitLucas.pac(for updates/fixes of Gotenks psa)
FitRobot.pac(for updates/Fixes of geno psa)
FitWolf.pac(for updates/fixes of vegeta psa)


thats them i am mainly needing PSAed by brawlbox and have Subroutine in in each subaction: event list: other and deleted the other codes there and subroutine code have 100% same offset
as soon i got 1 of them i can fast finish one of my WIP PSAs/updates (not goku/SMBZ sonic since they needing afew more animetions/models) but others i can
and it has to be subroutine code not that goto since that one dont work well for looped stuff/Transfroms/GFX on all animetions/time limits

Post Merge: March 11, 2013, 08:32:54 AM

Quote from: Mariodk on March 10, 2013, 09:50:57 PM
Super buu(Sonic Absorbed):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mariodk on March 11, 2013, 08:31:10 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Making this gif overloaded my pc XD. So yeah, last one >.> Still alot of work to do
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


ok since i waiting for next brawlbox to finish almost any of my movesets
and since i working on majin buu model imports
i was thinking to do my ideas for Majin Buu moveset aswell(not just kid buu but a moveset that fits for both kid buu and super buu(non absorbed mainly)
so i also can add finger bones/bone for horn
and will take me no time to rerig buu at all if he got his own boneset made just for him
since i dont needing to use brawlbox at all for PSAing(only change some bone IDs maybe)
+dont needing the old method to code PSAs at all cuz i dont needing to copy/paste subroutines too

so making all my oneslot buu models ready for ingame and release them and then i start on majin buu moveset while waiting for next brawlbox
goku i dont want to work on right now but soon since i see i also needing next brawlbox on goku aswell

also:

got moving eyes to work

Post Merge: March 13, 2013, 05:06:17 PM

all buus (but sonic buu) is done now
(oneslot version not Kid buu moveset version  but thats fast done)

sonic buu got some material/shader problems so maybe have to redo UVs

after i have released the oneslot/Kid buu movset version Buus i will make Majin buu Moveset(Super/Kid buu moveset in 1) like throws that turn ppl to candy and eat the candy
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: PervyMan on March 11, 2013, 11:00:29 PM
Making this gif overloaded my pc XD. So yeah, last one >.> Still alot of work to do
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:srs: thats freakin insane...

Quote from: PervyMan on March 11, 2013, 11:00:29 PMMaking this gif overloaded my pc XD. So yeah, last one >.> Still alot of work to do
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Well maybe you shouldn't use every single frame for a gif. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

tomorrow i release something(if not later today)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later