Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mr.MW on April 01, 2013, 10:12:03 PM
119+123 people got fooled
While 1 was angry... >.>

*cough* Narutofan1 *cough*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Well none of us who have been reading this thread should be surprized, you still need BB v0.68 before you can finish SMBZ Mario v4. XD But nice one, had me fooled. :af:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 01, 2013, 11:40:18 PM
Well none of us who have been reading this thread should be surprized, you still need BB v0.68 before you can finish SMBZ Mario v4. XD But nice one, had me fooled. :af:
infact i dont needing it anymore
cuz for some reason copy/paste subroutine just worked then i PSAed shadow but i am alittle afair of if i close brawlbox or turn off my PC it will not work again and the funny thing i have nothing done at all for it works
it seems it works sometimes(rarely) and not working at all other times

anyway shadow is close to be done
even after his psa file starting to freeze at CSS i still PSAed him so now only alittle copy/paste left and hope the newly attacks i psaed works now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on April 02, 2013, 07:35:59 AM
infact i dont needing it anymore
cuz for some reason copy/paste subroutine just worked then i PSAed shadow but i am alittle afair of if i close brawlbox or turn off my PC it will not work again and the funny thing i have nothing done at all for it works
it seems it works sometimes(rarely) and not working at all other times

anyway shadow is close to be done
even after his psa file starting to freeze at CSS i still PSAed him so now only alittle copy/paste left and hope the newly attacks i psaed works now
I always have mixed feelings when something like that happens to me, I never knwo weithwer or not to be glad when something that usaully doesn't work, works for a little bit. xP
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

its not really brawl hacking but something maybe as awesome
in the weeks while i have waited for next brawlbox i have been worked on a alittle project:
Super Mario bros 1(nes) Co-Op
remaking Super mario bros 1(nes) with Co-op(alittle like NSMB co-op but with spiltscreen so its possible to make a race of the game like who will be first to save peach)
and with better sprites(right now using some edited SMB1 sprites but planing on making Sprites out of NSMBwii models/animetions with Brawlbox so the game can be HDed aswell)

you can kinda easy say its Super Mario Bros Remastered Version(maybe i will call the game that)
since its just SMB1 with Co-op,HD sprites(almost 3d if my idea of making the sprites will look good),choose between classic/NSMB gameplay
also the co-op i will try to get online

i am about 80% done with it not really much left
atleast the game it self is done  feels like as play the real SMB1Nes on emulators
but only made 1 level (mainly for testing) and Luigi is replaced with a other Mario right now


now to some brawl hacking stuff:
got the Shadow over falco(no .rel) port to work perfect but the specials dont work so well yet
but my idea of making a homing attack over others but sonic(and no .rel) is working but only homing attack as teleport
Naruto over olimar i got a Clone attack to work perfect aswell: SSBf2´s Side-B (shadowclone throw)
also starting soon on rig teen/sega naruto for the PSA

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

nice cant wait for shadow and naruto also a working homing attack nice

I like the idea of Co-Op being splitscreen. Racing to the finish is definitely a good idea. xD
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

i would like to play that Co-Op Mario game :)
have you seen the smw co-op hack? its pretty awesome but very incomplete.

why you don´t use graphics from SMB1 Mario Allstars?
is that game a rom or is it an extern program?
when its a rom i can play it on emulator on wii :)

Quote from: Mariodk on April 06, 2013, 07:09:20 PM
its not really brawl hacking but something maybe as awesome
in the weeks while i have waited for next brawlbox i have been worked on a alittle project:
Super Mario bros 1(nes) Co-Op
remaking Super mario bros 1(nes) with Co-op(alittle like NSMB co-op but with spiltscreen so its possible to make a race of the game like who will be first to save peach)
and with better sprites(right now using some edited SMB1 sprites but planing on making Sprites out of NSMBwii models/animetions with Brawlbox so the game can be HDed aswell)

you can kinda easy say its Super Mario Bros Remastered Version(maybe i will call the game that)
since its just SMB1 with Co-op,HD sprites(almost 3d if my idea of making the sprites will look good),choose between classic/NSMB gameplay
also the co-op i will try to get online

i am about 80% done with it not really much left
atleast the game it self is done  feels like as play the real SMB1Nes on emulators
but only made 1 level (mainly for testing) and Luigi is replaced with a other Mario right now


now to some brawl hacking stuff:
got the Shadow over falco(no .rel) port to work perfect but the specials dont work so well yet
but my idea of making a homing attack over others but sonic(and no .rel) is working but only homing attack as teleport
Naruto over olimar i got a Clone attack to work perfect aswell: SSBf2´s Side-B (shadowclone throw)
also starting soon on rig teen/sega naruto for the PSA



Not gonna lie, it sounds awesome! I always played the first mario with my brother and would be nice play a co-op version of it, I wish you good luck! The splitscreen reminds me of Super Mario X, I don't know if you have heard of it or tried it but the split work quite nicely.

For the Naruto I'm excited too, since the Side-B in SmashFlash was a so good concept for combo and all, so see it in brawl would be neat.

Good luck again, for all this works!

I hope you still have plans to finish/update Geno come the next Brawlbox update. It's currently one of my favorite PSAs. :)

MDK..... I gotta few questions im sry if im making yourself repeat yourself but i just wanna know ;)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hahaha thats all :D
I gotta feeling imma get so much crap for asking all this -_-

April 09, 2013, 06:43:40 AM #9611 Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 06:46:04 AM by Mariodk
Quote from: rax189 on April 09, 2013, 04:13:12 AM
MDK..... I gotta few questions im sry if im making yourself repeat yourself but i just wanna know ;)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hahaha thats all :D
I gotta feeling imma get so much crap for asking all this -_-
1. still needs brawlbox
2. since the pikmins is oneslot for each olimar recolour it will be stupid not to oneslot resize clones
3. i never said kid goku will be a clone of adult goku i only say N-B+Entry+1x win will be the same as adult and i always say its not GT kid goku only GT kid goku as a alt. and taunt to be able to use model changers for SSJ1/3 (but not a attack boost only model changers to save texture slots for GT kid goku/Goten )
5. shadow failed cuz of freezing ingame cuz of brawlbox so i lost motivetion on him right now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Dang i was looking forward to shadow :/ hahaha and thx for filling me in :D

i could finish shadow over falco for you scene my shadow over wario is done. i have nothing to lol

bleh

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]