Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on May 22, 2013, 06:45:18 PM
since the tardis entry won the poll
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


now just needing help with this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=59661.0
and doctor mario PSA is soon done
I think you should make a second version with the brawl entry, since that entry doesn't really fit to me. lol But then again I don't know what the tardis entry is actually from. :P
Besides even if you don't make a second version, I'll probably do for myself anyways. :|
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 22, 2013, 11:04:11 PM
I think you should make a second version with the brawl entry, since that entry doesn't really fit to me. lol But then again I don't know what the tardis entry is actually from. :P
Besides even if you don't make a second version, I'll probably do for myself anyways. :|
you can easily make the normal mario entry lol just get the original marioentry.pac and replace his entry animations.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Pervy on May 21, 2013, 04:18:55 AM
maor luffy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I just realised you even gave the sandals separate bones so that they can move on their own without always moving with the feet (as seen in the second attack of that sequence).  Good [censored] sir, I love how detailed your rigs are.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on May 24, 2013, 02:40:56 PM
I just realised you even gave the sandals separate bones so that they can move on their own without always moving with the feet (as seen in the second attack of that sequence).  Good [censored] sir, I love how detailed your rigs are.
indeed and i can´t wait to PSA that Luffy xD (hope no filesize problems cuz of already many bones there is animted like face bones)

Quote from: Carnage on May 24, 2013, 10:36:26 AM
you can easily make the normal mario entry lol just get the original marioentry.pac and replace his entry animations.
making a other version of for that entry cuz of all the noobs who can´t even replace animetion files and needing a 5 pages long Thread for know how to do it  
Quote from: rax189 on May 22, 2013, 10:37:56 PM
lol just a question, considering hes almost done with 2 marios i thought id ask :P I meant to ask who he was doing next but i guess the way i said it made it sound like i was bugging him ._. ok and do u plan on building off from Kagemaru's and Jrush's luffy or basically make a new one?
Luffy i wait for will be pervy´s cuz of better rig/boneset on the model

also you dont bugged me with that questing i know it is alittle confusion for what i working on sometimes but since i kinda needing all of my WIPs for my codeset i dont always work on 1 project sometimes i work on naruto,sonic,Shadow or Goku and soon Luffy again

but i think the first one to be release is SMBZ mario/Doctor mario idk who next maybe Naruto or Luffy
my Shadow moveset Revamp i was thinking will only be for my Codeset so i dont release that out side my codeset and same with afew movesets(mainly Ports to be over others with no .rel or movesets edited to the Codeset)
but since i am in mood for making 1-3 model import(should not take long with a method i know) i kinda wanted to do it:
Cybermen(doctor who) over Samus or ganondorf or CF:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dalek(again Doctor who) update and maybe not over Rob(since i still like using my Geno if not for Geno PSA)
that should not take so much time it will be a almost single binded Rig and add shine effect to the model

and ofc The Doctor(doctor who again XD) possible over a sword guy(ike,link or marth) so he can have his sonic Screwdriver over there i got model also of him (the newest Doctor form)


i think i am in doctor who mood now ( just finished watched all the eps. both the old and new onces)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on May 24, 2013, 06:34:21 PM
making a other version of for that entry cuz of all the noobs who can´t even replace animetion files and needing a 5 pages long Thread for know how to do it
Yah that was my thought when asking, probably should've mentioned that. :/
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on May 25, 2013, 12:51:52 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


looks like a big needle attack was a good idea
it was just a random idea i had cuz of i tried to thing of anything with the viruses and that was possible but sadly not but kinda is the viruses with in the moveset
since thats what inside the needle

also for next update for: Goku,Vegeta,Gotenks,Majin buu,any DBZ moveset
i have a alot better KI/SSJ aura Model
and SMBZ mario v4 gets a aura model aswell (for Star/Star+cape mode and power up and at FireFS)

since whole this week(maybe next too) i will not be able to use emulator(is on a bad PC) or wii to test my hacks
i will be making CSPs

maybe 1 to 3 new Poses/Charater each day:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=59599.0
aswell as Request is open(maybe no limits on how many requests you can request but limit on how many request for each charater)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on May 28, 2013, 06:07:44 PM
i was thinking
since i been needing Gohan for my coming Codeset
and he kinda suck(not to be mean or anything) compare to other DBZ PSAs
if i am allow to it for you edit/revamp/update some attacks and the movesets
aswell as Models so they can get HD textured and be brawl styled

idk if Gohan join first beta of my codeset or 2nd.

but i am planing:
-more alts. models: buu saga gohan,Super buu(Gohan absorbed)
-to add SSJ1,2
      SSJ2 as FS  and become imunne to knockback(like giga bowser)
      SSJ1 as a active taunt like Vegeta´s/soon Goku´s
      SSJ1 basely got same attacks as normal but stronger
      but SSJ2 change afew attacks like N_B father son kamehameha but ends SSJ2 mode aswell
       SSJ2 mode same power as SSJ1 for not getting it too much overpowered but imunne to
       knockback+unlimited up-Bs and be move kinda like Warioman with up-Air can move you upwards
-GFX model revamp like Aura,DBZ beams stuff like that
-maybe some animetion revamps aswell

its only if my codeset´s first beta get done before then planed i possible adding gohan in first beta
Im moving this quote here so i dont spam other threads, but for goku and possibly vegeta v2, will u make a psa where he can go ssj when ever he wants and it doesnt power him up? Because i like how you made it optional for Goku over pit

Quote from: rax189 on May 28, 2013, 09:16:37 PM
Im moving this quote here so i dont spam other threads, but for goku and possibly vegeta v2, will u make a psa where he can go ssj when ever he wants and it doesnt power him up? Because i like how you made it optional for Goku over pit
yes i will

some news:
if ppl can wait longer time(as i am sure they can)
im planing to release alot of things at same time:
-SMBZ mario v4
-Doctor Mario
-Luffy Moveset
-Naruto Moveset
-Majin Buu Moveset revamp(with bigger rig on models)
-afew updates/fixes on other movesets (gotenks,geno,Vegeta,)
-Maybe Goku v2
-Maybe SMBZ sonic v2
-my Codeset: Mario&Sonic vs. DON battle staduim v0.1 beta

the reason for i do that its cuz i am kinda not always working on only 1 project only right now
i kinda swaping between alot of my projects i will be using for my coming codeset

so i was thinking why not just upload all the WIP/needed stuff for my codeset at same time
so it does not matter what i work on


also for my movesets from now on i will make Costumes/alts/textures for the extra texture slots
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

for smbz sonic are you going to make him have a model changer to go fire sonic  just wondering

Quote from: Rainbow Dash on June 03, 2013, 03:59:41 PM
for smbz sonic are you going to make him have a model changer to go fire sonic  just wondering
i will try but then he needing his face rigged to have his dmg/happy/srs/all the other faces
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on June 03, 2013, 04:07:42 PM
i will try but then he needing his face rigged to have his dmg/happy/srs/all the other faces
you can always add model changers and they will work so you can keep all of sonic's face expression and his ball thats what i did for sonic one time and it worked fine

Quote from: Rainbow Dash on June 03, 2013, 04:16:47 PM
you can always add model changers and they will work so you can keep all of sonic's face expression and his ball thats what i did for sonic one time and it worked fine
sadly you can´t have 2x Visiblebones for a polygon at same time for faces
+ i needing to have like 2x of the faces aswell
so no its not possible the faces will not change colour if i all the face polygons+transform
so i have to rig the face

Post Merge: June 03, 2013, 05:24:52 PM

if you can see the changes you get a cookie xD
its something about Rig and Made only for PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later