Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

EY already has a preety fun megaman moveset over ness if im not mistaken
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

calikings made a really good one too that is similar to the one in the video
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I vote wips because Calikingz and EY have good megaman psas

PlUs i have been waiting forever for ssf2 naruto
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

here is what i think will not be possible for brawl megaman:
-that bomb sitting on ppl like Gooey Bomb item but maybe i can use that item but still
 so will megaman throw it like a Item instead of shoot it like if it was over a article
-that strong Arm where he graps mario in the trailer maybe over a throw but not a special
 i know special throw is possible but i prefer not to touch the .rel files
-rest should be possible even that leaf shield maybe

GBC will work on new Model now

but right now i will finish SMBZ mario v4/Majin buu moveset stuff

also soon preview of Majin buu moveset i hope
for SMBZ mario v4 i got almost anything(even Star FS to work) but not cape FS
so he is almost done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

That reminds me.
MarioDK. GBC is making SSB4 Megaman, which he claims he was gonna make a custom moveset. Were you gonna use his model?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 12, 2013, 04:47:19 PM
That reminds me.
MarioDK. GBC is making SSB4 Megaman, which he claims he was gonna make a custom moveset. Were you gonna use his model?
yes i asked him to update model xD

some updates for my codeset but you guys here on this thread know most of them anyway
but giving link since the thread is kinda dead and get ignored so i have right now 3x posted in a row:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55533.msg1145647#new
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I voted for you to finish your other stuff, or atleast the ones that are close to being done since I've wanted SMBZ v4 for a long time, wanted Dr. Mario since that first preview, and I don't want this thread to be spammed with questions like "How long until blahblah is finished?" "Why aren't you working on soandso?" "Did you give up on this guy?" and other crap. :/ Even though I'm not a Mega Man fan, I am going to be looking forward to your moveset because they always turn out great. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 12, 2013, 05:56:05 PM
I voted for you to finish your other stuff, or atleast the ones that are close to being done since I've wanted SMBZ v4 for a long time, wanted Dr. Mario since that first preview, and I don't want this thread to be spammed with questions like "How long until blahblah is finished?" "Why aren't you working on soandso?" "Did you give up on this guy?" and other crap. :/ Even though I'm not a Mega Man fan, I am going to be looking forward to your moveset because they always turn out great. ;D
yeah also since SMBZ mario v4 is kinda close to get done
i basely just needing to get off my ass and start copy/paste from a Fitmario.pac then i have finished Cape FS and fix afew bugs
so it is basely done and only needing the models/textures for it
so maybe i release onces its done instead of a big release day but only cuz it is the closest to get done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Me and you have a similar problem.

We constantly start new projects and have a long line of WiPs.

You're more of a well rounded hacker then I am. You can rig, model import, and a bunch of other stuff I can't do. You should really start one project and finish it.

Unlike me who have to request models, request edits to model interfaces, request help with PSA.

So I think its better if you finish one project at a time since you actually can. You may even finish things a lot faster that way. If I can get a full PSA out in 2 weeks with minimal help, I know you can do similar work.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Yes I can now relate to another hack. xD
I've got like over 50 WIP hacks, that goes from Imports to Movesets to Animations to Textures.
Anyways what alts do you plan on including in the release?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Kagemaru on June 12, 2013, 07:40:21 PM
Me and you have a similar problem.

We constantly start new projects and have a long line of WiPs.




same here.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sweet, your going to do Megaman! What will he be like?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on June 13, 2013, 06:07:04 PM
Sweet, your going to do Megaman! What will he be like?
I guess he said earlier that he was basing him of his moves in SSB Wii U

I saw the title. Here's a simple tip that any person could easily comprehend: Finish what you started, and don't let other works complicate each other, or else they will stress you out, and you'll eventually quit.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

I agree with Kagemaru, you first finish your WiPs an then continue with anew project.