Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

So Doctor Mario is almost here? :happy: Too bad the next few weeks will be crazy for me, going on vacation, then moving into a rental home, then school starting back up, otherwise I'd be one of the first downloaders and give feedback. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

IM back!

and got possible (if anything works) afew releases really really soon

btw can Rob be .rel ported yet? if so i kinda got a mini project
that kinda dont needing alot of new animetions only PSA coding mainly
and all i can say to that project is: EXTERMINATE!!
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 16, 2013, 07:33:57 PM
IM back!

and got possible (if anything works) afew releases really really soon

btw can Rob be .rel ported yet? if so i kinda got a mini project
that kinda dont needing alot of new animetions only PSA coding mainly
and all i can say to that project is: EXTERMINATE!!
rob cant be .rel ported yet but he will soon but i dont know how long we are .rel porting the more popular people first

Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 16, 2013, 07:39:07 PM
rob cant be .rel ported yet but he will soon but i dont know how long we are .rel porting the more popular people first
ok but then he can be ported i starting to plan the moveset for Daleks
i dont think it will be so hard to make(both PSA/animetion/model wise)
and now i wanted soon some thing released and working since almost nothing i have done right now does not work

i am sure Majin buu,The doctor(over Link) will work then i have done them
Megaman is unsure but i got model ready with rush armor+beat the bird (up-b from SSBF2) ready and the reason for its not Rush the dog (as you can see from that video KTH/Southcraft have done since i knew it will look like something like that that dog is there for like under 1 sec.)
and some animetions done aswell
and made megaman to support oneslot resize on his boneset(for Megaman X) since the boneset can´t support oneslot models anyway on ness and not putting him on ness anyway i think over Snake maybe cuz of i can maybe use his c4 for clash bomber since C4 can stick to others aswell and good snake can be .rel ported with the best method of .rel porting xD(deadpool+megaman+maybe Ussop XD)

rest is still same progress but if i screw the FSes(mainly the cape FS) on SMBZ mario v4 and rebuilt the PSA again i guess i can get that ready maybe

for doctor mario i think i screw the idea with random colour pile so it will always be the red&blue pile but still will have a melee like shader
and so i can aswell release my Doctor Mario v2 model with better UVs,normal fixes+all the recolours+melee version+the texture a version for SMBZ mario v4 to turn from doctor mario to Fire mario(or normal if someone use this model to make a Doctor mario+normal mario moveset in 1 change by taunt)


Luffy im waiting for with epic pervy but just got internet back so not sure how much progress on luffy

Naruto is still about the same

Goku v2 i got alittle progress but not much only made model rig better with goku´s new boneset
Vegeta updates kinda is done but have to rebuilt his SFX pack+PSA file
same with Gotenks + maybe getting SSJ model changer taunt(not SSJ mode just model changer) so having normal+SSJ1,3 in 1 slot
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 16, 2013, 07:48:31 PM
ok but then he can be ported i starting to plan the moveset for Daleks
i dont think it will be so hard to make(both PSA/animetion/model wise)
and now i wanted soon some thing released and working since almost nothing i have done right now does not work

i am sure Majin buu,The doctor(over Link) will work then i have done them
Megaman is unsure but i got model ready with rush armor+beat the bird (up-b from SSBF2) ready and the reason for its not Rush the dog (as you can see from that video KTH/Southcraft have done since i knew it will look like something like that that dog is there for like under 1 sec.)
and some animetions done aswell
and made megaman to support oneslot resize on his boneset(for Megaman X) since the boneset can´t support oneslot models anyway on ness and not putting him on ness anyway i think over Snake maybe cuz of i can maybe use his c4 for clash bomber since C4 can stick to others aswell and good snake can be .rel ported with the best method of .rel porting xD(deadpool+megaman+maybe Ussop XD)

rest is still same progress but if i screw the FSes(mainly the cape FS) on SMBZ mario v4 and rebuilt the PSA again i guess i can get that ready maybe

for doctor mario i think i screw the idea with random colour pile so it will always be the red&blue pile but still will have a melee like shader
and so i can aswell release my Doctor Mario v2 model with better UVs,normal fixes+all the recolours+melee version+the texture a version for SMBZ mario v4 to turn from doctor mario to Fire mario(or normal if someone use this model to make a Doctor mario+normal mario moveset in 1 change by taunt)


Luffy im waiting for with epic pervy but just got internet back so not sure how much progress on luffy

Naruto is still about the same

Goku v2 i got alittle progress but not much only made model rig better with goku´s new boneset
Vegeta updates kinda is done but have to rebuilt his SFX pack+PSA file
same with Gotenks + maybe getting SSJ model changer taunt(not SSJ mode just model changer) so having normal+SSJ1,3 in 1 slot

Sound awesome! Thanks for updating everyone. Looking forward to your next release.


now I will do a moveset that don't needing so much skills or anything only base PSA coding
so it wont glich and fail of bugs (like most of my WIP right now)
Dalek moveset is full planed
and animetions super easy to do like wait is basely just a 1 frame animation on the dalek´s T_pose

I know yet 1 more WIP
but I kinda put anything else on hold just to finish this one cuz I know its easyer then my other projects like the rig took only 5min
and already done with half of the animetions in a half day
since now I wanted to finish something and don't want stuff to fail cuz of Glitches on brawlbox or the PSA file or something like that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

That's good, and on Dr. Mario, I don't think people will mind it not having random coloring for the needles, that's really just an extra eye candy if it was able to work. Also I'm not a Dr. Who fan, but I do plan on watching some at some point, so I'm not entirely excited on this mini hack. lol I'll just keep patently waiting for the other hacks. Was kinda afraid that you'd finished a few while I was gone on vacation and would've missed the release day, so take your time. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I actually think that a Dalek model could work with most of Rob's moveset. With the exception of the gyro, all the lasers work and you can even use the Dalek arm thingy for all of robs normal physical attacks. You could just null the bust or waist bones so it doesn't bend.

Then you could give it a few different moves to make it different from Rob (unless you wanna make a fully different psa) like a different down b to replace the gyro.

But Rob's moveset works REALLY well as a Dalek. Even his final smash... you could add in some sounds to make it go EXTERRRRRRMINATE over and over. It'd be pretty funny to see. Cool thing about making a Dalek model is that I'm pretty sure it can be done very easily. Its just a bunch of spheres over some flat edges with a few round parts at the top. Simple design because it was made WAAAAAY back in the beginning of the classic Doctor Who.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Mariodk on August 18, 2013, 09:11:49 PM

now I will do a moveset that don't needing so much skills or anything only base PSA coding
so it wont glich and fail of bugs (like most of my WIP right now)
Dalek moveset is full planed
and animetions super easy to do like wait is basely just a 1 frame animation on the dalek´s T_pose

I know yet 1 more WIP
but I kinda put anything else on hold just to finish this one cuz I know its easyer then my other projects like the rig took only 5min
and already done with half of the animetions in a half day
since now I wanted to finish something and don't want stuff to fail cuz of Glitches on brawlbox or the PSA file or something like that
you should try to make dalek more colorful!
like this one:
Närcon 2013 - Dalek Refuse to say "Hamburger is the Best"
(i was actually the one who recorded and got ditched :oshi: )

however, I cant wait for the hack!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on August 19, 2013, 10:34:30 PM
you should try to make dalek more colorful!
like this one:
Närcon 2013 - Dalek Refuse to say "Hamburger is the Best"
(i was actually the one who recorded and got ditched :oshi: )

however, I cant wait for the hack!
dont worry will make shine effect ingame
Quote from: Kagemaru on August 19, 2013, 07:21:29 AM
I actually think that a Dalek model could work with most of Rob's moveset. With the exception of the gyro, all the lasers work and you can even use the Dalek arm thingy for all of robs normal physical attacks. You could just null the bust or waist bones so it doesn't bend.

Then you could give it a few different moves to make it different from Rob (unless you wanna make a fully different psa) like a different down b to replace the gyro.

But Rob's moveset works REALLY well as a Dalek. Even his final smash... you could add in some sounds to make it go EXTERRRRRRMINATE over and over. It'd be pretty funny to see. Cool thing about making a Dalek model is that I'm pretty sure it can be done very easily. Its just a bunch of spheres over some flat edges with a few round parts at the top. Simple design because it was made WAAAAAY back in the beginning of the classic Doctor Who.
was thinking to make dalek possible over Fox instead and use N_B shoots for lazer

some moves will be alittle like robs but still not is


here is possible my next releases:
Dalek moveset(over fox now): only needing animetions for damage/cliff/items/slipping(not sure how a dalek will look then use that animetion) and these kinda of animetions
THe Doctor over Link
Cyperman over samus

so making a Doctor who release day
the next release day i was thinking will be a Mario release day:
SMBZ mario v4
Geno updates/fixes
Doctor Mario moveset/model updates


also does someone have some of my hacks that got deleted by mediafire since i saw alot of broken downloads (mainly them that is  uploaded to mediafire )and i dont have most of these hacks anymore


also my next Video Previews will not be on my youtube anymore since i am making a new&better now+better videos for mods: moveset videos and show each move and how to use them and model import showcases(mainly my own models)
the first videos will mainly be model showcases
since my most of my Moveset i have uploaded there is coming a update to them and most of them is WIP:
SMBZ mario v4
goku v2
Shadow moved from a bad port over DK to a perfect (no .rel or renaming port) over Falco+real article for chaos spear
Geno
Vegeta(not much new GFX,fixed stuff,Throws,Wins)
Gotenks(Normal+SSJ1+SSJ3 in 1 model but not SSJ mode only taunt model changer + in SSJ3 model there will be some lighting effects+better GFX)
so yeah most of my movesets is getting update so can´t make new video of them yet

so kinda my youtube i got right now is kinda Dead since im making a new
and maybe also with some guides on SSBB modding
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hmm what hacks are missing? I've got your old smbz ones if those are gone, ie also got a few of the dbz, so let me know and I'll send yah anyone missing that I have next weekend...currently on the phone because computer has no Internet. :P also geno did need updating, glad you finally got around to him. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I think for your vegeta psa you it would be cool if he said somewhere, "I'm the prince of all saiyans".

Your psa so your call though.

Quote from: Renova on August 28, 2013, 04:41:26 PM
I think for your vegeta psa you it would be cool if he said somewhere, "I'm the prince of all saiyans".

Your psa so your call though.
maybe on 1 of the wins on the update
but right now the next releases will be all Doctor Who based then Mario then maybe DBZ or naruto(the charater not serie since only got 1 naruto based hacK WIP) or Luffy release
on the DBZ release day it will be:
Gotenks v2(mainly fixes,Normal/SSJ1/3 in 1 model+better GFX+Fixed SFX pack)
Majin Buu moveset v1 not kid buu but a moveset based on both super(mostly)+kid
vegeta v1.5(mainly fixing+better GFX+adding his own wins/throws)(is kinda done just have to animte wins/throws but rest is done and hopefully working for anyone else)
Goku v2: almost anything revamped to be atleast as much up to date as vegeta/gotenks is

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 27, 2013, 04:37:05 AM
Hmm what hacks are missing? I've got your old smbz ones if those are gone, ie also got a few of the dbz, so let me know and I'll send yah anyone missing that I have next weekend...currently on the phone because computer has no Internet. :P also geno did need updating, glad you finally got around to him. :)
dont worry i found them all but not Reupload them yet since i have to clean up on my dropbox anyway so i reupload anything on dropbox after
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Oh okay, that's good. I wonder if you'd willing to include different sound packs for Goku and Vegeta. I'm really used to their Dragon Ball Z Abridged voices. xD Of course if you don't want, someone will hopefully do it. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Is SMBZ V4 Mario and SSB4 Megaman released?
**********************
Friend code: 2710-2190-3673