Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 655 656 657 [658] 659 660 661 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2329992 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9855 on: July 10, 2013, 02:18:51 PM »

I like the idea of the different forms having different damages, makes it more balanced, and sorry about losing the motivation of SMBZ v4, I know how that is doing a lot and for one reason or another windows causes the thing to close before your done and you have to start back at the begining. God so many hacks of mine have been put on hold because of that crap. xD Ah well, Dr. Mario is still something I'm looking forward to.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9856 on: July 10, 2013, 02:55:30 PM »

I like the idea of the different forms having different damages, makes it more balanced, and sorry about losing the motivation of SMBZ v4, I know how that is doing a lot and for one reason or another windows causes the thing to close before your done and you have to start back at the begining. God so many hacks of mine have been put on hold because of that crap. xD Ah well, Dr. Mario is still something I'm looking forward to.
    not lost it 100% but that was a motivetion killer for sure
    SonicBrawler will now Rebuilt the PSA for me soon and hope it will works now
    while i PSAing dr mario

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9857 on: July 10, 2013, 03:12:33 PM »

i only save after i do several changes  but i save lots of time the fitmario.pac im using for gyaraodos has been save more than 50 times and it only frooze once at the SSS and i fixed it with the subroutine trick

i think i know why your getting the pac corrupted are you psaing(adding stuff and etc) on the model previewer? if so thats why i psas opening directly the fitmario.pac on bb and i psa just like the psa program and once its all done i open the previewer to ajust hitboxes  i tend to stay away of adding stuff on the previewer only editing.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9858 on: July 10, 2013, 05:39:04 PM »

Yah I use the preview for editing stuff...mainly because it was easier to add animations and pat0, srt0, ect through opening the motion file directly. lol I hope this fixes Mariodk's freezing problem, it'll make it easier and faster in the future. Smiley

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9859 on: July 11, 2013, 10:30:35 AM »

Finish the SMBZ mario V4, nobody cares about the others u_u
    Hey!

We don't need any of that. Okay?

You may not care about his other projects, but other people do.

Do this again, and you'll be Moderated.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

justadood
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9860 on: July 12, 2013, 01:00:13 AM »

so since the maajin buu moveset is being redone for the oneslots, will that ledge-grab thing be  messed up on either of the models (adult/kid) like the last time, or will it somehow be centered on the hand or something, or-..??? XP

I'M JUST A DOOD

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9861 on: July 12, 2013, 08:53:21 AM »

mariodk thanks to anivernage theory we can now make perfectl rel portable stuff without gfx glitches and having the same chars with the same ef file

your theory does work anivernage

so kjp you want a gfx glitch free portable raptor?it only works if you arent using reff gfx since we cant port it well or if you know how to move reff gfx to another pac file.

do this go to the recources on bralvault choose the effect folder and click assit choose any effect you want  for testing purposes i choose joe(knuckle joe gfx)

open your wolf.pac file on bb 68(one with psa disabled so it doesnt mess up your codding if you use psa) replace the wolf eff file arc with joe's then you will see it has all the joe stuff just add gfx into that, textures and all you want and even if the assit trophy of joe is called there wont be any gfx problems since a playable char gfx is loaded first and will contain all of joe  stuff aswhell if you dont replace it or you can replace it and dont give  a crap if the joe assit trophy gets afew gfx glitches for his duration.

so imagine you wanted to call ext gfx 30 you would call 30 and the file 199(bbpsa ) or C7 on psa program

you can use any ef file there  if you use waluigi for instance you will only add 8 kb and get a perfect gfx portable psa

this works i just tested this with gyarados, the thing is i cant use this for gyarados due to needing the reff gfx for the water which isnt portable or atleast i dont know how.

so when calling gfx you need to call the gfx id for joe instead of wolf

this makes ef files having a diferent id so there wont be any gfx glitches when fighting  wolf or wolf psas

just posting this here since it might be of use to you with PW P&P rels that port articles you can make your goku(over pit),Vegeta,smbz,doctor mario,naruto(over olimar) and maybe more since all those already have a P&P rel gfx glitch free very easily by editing the file they are called

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9862 on: July 16, 2013, 06:12:27 AM »

sounds cool

also i have some good news about SMBZ mario v4 for ppl who want to have Fire or Ice mario
    i think i can do so if Ice texture over fire mario it will hit with ice hiteffect/GFX
    and if fire it will be with fire
    all oneslot hitboxes/GFX (does not work with articles like fire fs/fireball) but rest it does work

but the model of SMBZ mario v4 needing to have like +2x more bones for each leg/arm/anywhere there is a hitbox/gfx for fire/ice

so if have a Ice texture over fire mario model changer
    you the hitboxes bones for fire will be animte so far away so you can´t see or hit anyone with the fire hixbox but the ice hitbox will still be there

while on fire texture over fire mario
    the fire hitbox bones stay at mario while Ice hitbox bones is far away

since its possible to have oneslot animetions by rename bones
    so it might be possible with oneslot hitboxes on mario´s model

so oneslot PSAs is kinda possible but only with Hitboxes/GFX not the rest

and fire flower/feather is over Fludd so you can change fire flower with Ice flower and have that oneslot aswell
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 06:16:51 AM by Mariodk » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9863 on: July 16, 2013, 08:31:07 AM »

i didnt understand very well but i think i got what you meant  but theres a simple solution just add some bones  lets say you add 16 bones and 8 for fire and 8 for ice and them place them on where the attacks of fire ice would ocur  on the t stance and send the respective fire,ice away this saves you alot of filesize and hurtboxes and you wouldnt need 2xbones just bones where the attacks would happen

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9864 on: July 16, 2013, 09:01:44 AM »

Or just make a second version where Fire Mario is Ice Mario....

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9865 on: July 16, 2013, 09:10:01 AM »

Or just make a second version where Fire Mario is Ice Mario....
    but what he is thinking  is you can have  both at the same time depending on the slots making the ice psa to not look wierd all your textures would need  ice mario over fire mario for instance, its ok to have a mix of both as they fit better

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

« Reply #9866 on: July 16, 2013, 02:11:25 PM »

This is SMBZ Mario V4 right?sorry to be a little dork about it, but there was no ice power up in it._.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9867 on: July 16, 2013, 03:21:20 PM »

This is SMBZ Mario V4 right?sorry to be a little dork about it, but there was no ice power up in it._.
    Well, why not add it? Ice is pretty much the same as the fire power-up but with ice. They both throw projectiles.

So V4 uses a custom boneset? Are you going to include KTH's Wii U Mario?

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9868 on: July 16, 2013, 03:48:07 PM »

Well, why not add it? Ice is pretty much the same as the fire power-up but with ice. They both throw projectiles.

So V4 uses a custom boneset? Are you going to include KTH's Wii U Mario?
    yes it using custom boneset
    its basely brawl mario with merged object (cape+2x hammers from SMBZ v3 one at RhaveN bone and one for throwing on N-B) + afew more bones like a oneslot resize Bone and some model changer bones

i will possible make a guide on how to make models ready for the PSA(3ds max way and brawlbox way)
    also i will make alot of models for the Psa since im making a model pack and all them there is possible to have cape+hammers+Fire texture at same time i will make
    (mainly models of Mario something like mickey and ppl who dont got fly/fire powerup i am not sure yet)

i will add Ice hitbox bones and hitboxes/GFX on these bones
    after i got the last thing done

if my idea works i will inc. that idea but it does sadly not work on articles but rest fire/ice attack it does work on

i am sure my idea will work but i am not sure how much filesize it will take
    since its like having 3x so many hitboxes for 1 psa:
    Normal
    ice
    Fire
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 03:51:28 PM by Mariodk » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9869 on: July 16, 2013, 04:19:07 PM »

I'll most likely figure out how to do it even without a guide, I instantly figured out the Fire transformation for v3 when you showed what happens when using a normal Mario texture/import. Saw that Mario's hair changed I knew that you used the HairMb visibility bone and copied of Mario's clothes. xD I'll be making Mario (SM64) work with this for both my personal use and maybe for a release...

Pages:  1 ... 655 656 657 [658] 659 660 661 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: