Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


I was like the 6 download! But that doesn't matter, hopefully this means you can finish those other hacks now Mariodk. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: cheatglitch on October 19, 2013, 04:21:23 PM
Brawlbox v0.69 is out ! :D

Alright! awesome! Now we can finish our PSA with little to no problems

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 19, 2013, 03:30:26 PM
So are you saying that he'll appear in the FS and then not disappear? Are you saying that he's always right next to Gohan even when not using the FS? Please elaborate a little more.
no he leaves after the final smash. i just want him to be transparent.



Quote from: cheatglitch on October 19, 2013, 04:21:23 PM
Brawlbox v0.69 is out ! :D
i know and the best thing on it is animetion converter XD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 19, 2013, 07:22:12 PM
i know and the best thing on it is animetion converter XD

Is this the brawlbox update that fixes your issues that you've been waiting for?

Quote from: Mariodk on October 19, 2013, 07:22:12 PM
i know and the best thing on it is animetion converter XD
REALLY?? how would i use that feature?



@MarioDK: I was wondering if since you were working on updating the SMBZ Mario moveset, were you also going to update Luigi/Sonic?.. I'm asking because I was wondering if Sonic was going to get a fireform powerup, like he did in SMBZ, and if you were going to work on maybe updating Luigi's SMBZ moveset too.. maybe give him the Tanooki suit or something..?? ....I'm just wondering because with the Goku moveset being paired with Buu and Vegeta getting updates as well, I was curious whether or not Mario's moveset was going hand-in-hand with Sonic and Luigi getting an update? ^^
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: justadood on October 19, 2013, 10:26:55 PM
@MarioDK: I was wondering if since you were working on updating the SMBZ Mario moveset, were you also going to update Luigi/Sonic?.. I'm asking because I was wondering if Sonic was going to get a fireform powerup, like he did in SMBZ, and if you were going to work on maybe updating Luigi's SMBZ moveset too.. maybe give him the Tanooki suit or something..?? ....I'm just wondering because with the Goku moveset being paired with Buu and Vegeta getting updates as well, I was curious whether or not Mario's moveset was going hand-in-hand with Sonic and Luigi getting an update? ^^
-SMBZ Sonic will be with a new(no renaming or .rel port) of Shadow+with new moveset and article for chaos spear so it can be refleced and stuff(shadow over falco)
+ SMBZ sonic v2 will get new Boneset so the face&mouth is rigged and can be animted
and will maybe get Fire Sonic(also this model give a method for adding oneslot Super sonic aswell if my ideas for fire sonic works aswell as coding of my SMBZ mario v4´s Cape FS )
-Goku v2 will be with vegeta/gotenks v2,Majin buu moveset(it is kinda done but brawlbox is gliching the moveset sadly)
-SMBZ mario v4 will be with Doctor mario(Semi CLoned moveset so not all moves is like melee mario´s) aswell as updates of Geno
SMBZ Luigi is not me who making it and i am not sure if i will
-Naruto will be as a single release (if not epic pervy finishing the Luffy animetions so it wil lbe with luffy)


if not i somehow get brawlbox to not glich for me and can release all at onces
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Wait so v0.69 is still messing up the moveset?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 22, 2013, 09:50:53 PM
Wait so v0.69 is still messing up the moveset?
nope since blackjax removed PSAing since v68c
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

that's awesome news MDK :D and thanks for taking the time to reply, i know how busy you are ^^
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: Mariodk on October 22, 2013, 07:50:47 PM
-SMBZ Sonic will be with a new(no renaming or .rel port) of Shadow+with new moveset and article for chaos spear so it can be refleced and stuff(shadow over falco)
+ SMBZ sonic v2 will get new Boneset so the face&mouth is rigged and can be animted
and will maybe get Fire Sonic(also this model give a method for adding oneslot Super sonic aswell if my ideas for fire sonic works aswell as coding of my SMBZ mario v4´s Cape FS )
-Goku v2 will be with vegeta/gotenks v2,Majin buu moveset(it is kinda done but brawlbox is gliching the moveset sadly)
-SMBZ mario v4 will be with Doctor mario(Semi CLoned moveset so not all moves is like melee mario´s) aswell as updates of Geno
SMBZ Luigi is not me who making it and i am not sure if i will
-Naruto will be as a single release (if not epic pervy finishing the Luffy animetions so it wil lbe with luffy)


if not i somehow get brawlbox to not glich for me and can release all at onces


I can't lie..I pretty excited for this . So many good PSA's coming.

uhm. its not hard for one slot fire sonic lol. look at the sonic heroes psa. we got super sonic fine.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Goku´s New "A" attacks is already Coded and the old onces is Revamped in Coding&ported from the old model to the new
but can´t start on Special&SSJ mode&FSes yet
since im waiting for some animetions for Catch&throw animetions for Goku(basely the SSBF2 onces)
and will also fix&finish Megaman before i start on specials stuff for goku
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later