Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: TheDoctor_Mariodk on December 24, 2013, 07:32:54 PM
i always back up stuff
sadly i dont have a backup PC :(
maybe after new year i can get one

Post Merge: December 24, 2013, 08:58:58 PM

good news and bad news:
the good news:
you guys dont have to read my bad grammer in english anymore

the bad news:
i think i have to leave SSBB modding forever now
unless there is coming alot of money out of no where
since as it is now i will never be able to get a new PC (i will have been able to get one already next month but now my country changes some stupid law/rules so i get lower money then before and will not be able to get a PC until i am done with studys)
.... what great news to ruin everyones christmas -_-


i have started a topic in help,hopefully that will get somone to make donations or something,you work is surperbly admired throughout the vault,and i hate to see it discontinued like this :)
did ya miss me?

Backs up files, computer gone.
Well this is totally Badluck Brian. D:
I could help getting Alts for you if there's a way to get the files on a file sharing website if it isn't already.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on December 24, 2013, 11:09:49 PM
i have started a topic in help,hopefully that will get somone to make donations or something,you work is surperbly admired throughout the vault,and i hate to see it discontinued like this :)
Lol.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


I guess I'll do that Timelord Mario for you now as a goodbye present. I was going to do it, but wasn't motivated to yet, and now I kinda am. I hope you do go forever, maybe we can think of this as a break or something....:(
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


You were one of the best man.

Hopefully smash 4 gets hacked, giving me a reason to purchase a Wii U again and the modding scene returns as well as yourself.

Quote from: Renova on December 25, 2013, 03:35:14 PM
Hopefully smash 4 gets hacked, giving me a reason to purchase a Wii U again and the modding scene returns as well as yourself.

Nah, Smash 4 doesn't need to be hacked, it doesn't feel right if we do so, kinda hurts us and Nintendo if we think about it. There will be no point of DLC characters in Smash 4 then. Smash 4 looks awesome as it is already, by all means get the Wii U for the great games that are out right now like Super Mario 3D World. Besides, the Wii U is an awesome system to play.

December 25, 2013, 08:33:42 PM #10165 Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 08:36:52 PM by SpoonTheMan
@mariodk

Why don't you ask people for donations of like $5 each to help you get your new computer?

I would donate, I also know someone else who would donate for the cause too!

Edit: Another alternative would be to make a Kickstarter page to earn money.

Quote from: SpoonTheMan on December 25, 2013, 08:33:42 PM
@mariodk

Why don't you ask people for donations of like $5 each to help you get your new computer?

I would donate, I also know someone else who would donate for the cause too!

Edit: Another alternative would be to make a Kickstarter page to earn money.
:-\ Or he could just go to a Pawn shop.

Quote from: SpoonTheMan on December 25, 2013, 08:33:42 PM
@mariodk

Why don't you ask people for donations of like $5 each to help you get your new computer?

I would donate, I also know someone else who would donate for the cause too!
The only people that would donate for MarioDK would be his fans and followers. No one else would, unless they were the generous type.

Quote from: SpoonTheMan on December 25, 2013, 08:33:42 PMEdit: Another alternative would be to make a Kickstarter page to earn money.
You're joking, right?

You do not use Kickstarter for that kind of stuff.

Quote from: TurboChaos on December 25, 2013, 08:44:41 PM:-\ Or he could just go to a Pawn shop.
Or he could get his computer looked at by a professional. That way if there were a few parts that stopped functioning, he would only have to pay for those, rather than a new computer.

Quote from: Mr. Me on December 25, 2013, 07:56:37 PM
Nah, Smash 4 doesn't need to be hacked, it doesn't feel right if we do so, kinda hurts us and Nintendo if we think about it.
Making mods for SSB4 would only increase interest in buying a Wii U and SSB4.

Quote from: Mr. Me on December 25, 2013, 07:56:37 PM
There will be no point of DLC characters in Smash 4 then.
>Implying SSB4 will have DLC.
Sakurai said he doesn't like the idea of DLC. So it's not likely we'll be getting any DLC.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

True that, I will donate if MarioDK decides to take that course.

Oh and Merry Christmas guys!;)..Have a blast!

I've okay with no DLC since my Wii U doesn't get internet. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.