Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 09, 2014, 04:30:41 AM
Done:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24577
Just would need to make an edit to the newest SMBZ Mario's motion file for his hat to move, and add all the other models and stuff, but otherwise he's perfect for an alt. :srs:
I don't want an alt or a port, i want a PSA for Luigi, like the one SouthCraft did, just it needs an update

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on February 07, 2014, 01:17:23 AM
if you dont mind me asking,hows your new computor coming together?
possible next month i get it but idk yet

Quote from: JesucristoCROW on February 09, 2014, 12:47:27 AM
You planning to retake the luigi SMBZ PSA?
i will not retake that Luigi PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

another goku v2 question:

what does his 2nd fs the dragon fist look like now after he absorbs the spirit bomb,and will he be able to go super sayian after he does do the fist?
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on February 13, 2014, 06:40:35 PM
another goku v2 question:

what does his 2nd fs the dragon fist look like now after he absorbs the spirit bomb,and will he be able to go super sayian after he does do the fist?
not even made that FS yet so can´t tell
and no SSJ after FS
but he will turn SSJ3 or 4 after absorbed sprite bomb its random if not in SSJ mode already
and back to normal after FS(same for throw the sprite bomb FS)
if in SSJ mode and not using SSJ3/4 model change(remember SSJ1,3,4 is same moveset/mode just not same model change) Goku will turn SSJ3 or 4 if SSJ1 but back again to SSJ1 after FS is done
and no more questing about Goku v2 now since you have asked alot now its like each of yours posts
just wait and see now since Goku v2 will get alot of info in the trailer video (something like i did with Megaman moveset video) and i will do something like that for each of my coming moveset then they are  close to be ready for release

(but not SMBZ v3.5)
SMBZ v3.5 i will mainly release on a link on first post
here on this thread
since i will not make more models then brawl model for it
and i will make transfrom charater for it like zelda/sheik:
Normal mario&Cape or raccon slot
Fire mario slot
and that will be v4

also i can Announce
Goku v2
Shadow(over falco no .rel and up to data PSA coding)(mariodk´s moveset)
Geno v2
will be not only be for Vbrawl but also for Project:M

-Goku is basely my most downloaded hack so why not a Project:M version for him
but Project:M version of him will not be 100% same moveset as Vbrawl
it will be really close to the moveset of SSBF2 (even more closer then v2 Vbrawl version will be) so FS will be Super saiyan and not on a Taunt on Project:M version since i want Goku to be balanced with the rest from P:M
also that was the surprice version of him i was talking about+i will try to make his own slot atleast for VBrawl so ppl can keep Waluigi over pit

-Shadow is the most downloaded hack and is my 2nd most downloaded with the outdated port over DK+ with all of the hacks of Shadow no one has made a Project:M version of him and it dont even needing that much work since all of the coding&animations for it is basely done just make work and balanced with Project:M is left

-Geno for project:M
cuz he is awesome and possible not joining Smash 4 anyway
also alittle changed moveset (mainly with the Geno boost thingy)
also geno v2 will be still over Rob

i was thinking on SMBZ mario v4&some of my others PSAs for Project:M
but not sure about that yet

but remember its not offcial Project:M charaters
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

1: youve made the ssj1 moveset thing perfectly clear

2:i will shut up now about my questions for him,sorry to bug you,guess good character makers dont show spoilers,or reveal abunch of stuff often
did ya miss me?

Is there any chance of you releasing Goku/Vegeta with the Taunt enabled SSJ?

I'd rather have the Add/Subtract Damage event on the characters moves while in SSJ than have to rack up damage or die 2 times in order to use it. I'd even prefer them not being able to transform until 100 damage.

However, how Vegeta is right now, you dont even get to enjoy SSJ mode because it takes too long and lasts too little.

P.S. if anyone wants to use Vegeta without freezing grabs, you can just replace the throw animations and PSA with wolfs original.

if you dont mind me asking, how goes progress on your computer

ps:sorry about to many goku questions, my excitement for mods like this often makes me ask abunch and makes me sorta impatient.
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on February 26, 2014, 07:55:08 PM
if you dont mind me asking, how goes progress on your computer

ps:sorry about to many goku questions, my excitement for mods like this often makes me ask abunch and makes me sorta impatient.
about that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9q70zCJYBc

got some of the PC parts today
getting the rest sometime in next week

also i have a release:
SMBZ Mario Moveset v3.5:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g81mg8bii3j1plg/SMBZ%20mario%20v3.5.zip


i do not upload it yet to Brawlvault since there is still some edits i will do
and there might be some bugs still (have not found any that makes the game freeze or mario go t-pose or anything so should be fully playeble)
+ i will make afew more models for it anyway
and i will put a link on the first Post aswell
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Awesome, wellcome back, look forward to your mods :)
did ya miss me?

:D awesome!! I can't wait to see mario in game!
I'M JUST A DOOD

Welcome Back Mario DK :P I've been away for so long and I came back just now. Right on time too :D
[/url]

Welcome back MarioDK.

Love your work but I must say, going from V2 to V3.5, Mario has gotten quite weaker.

I mean no offense to you in that statement but its true.

Anyway, how goes Vegeta?


So I played with the moveset, my only real complaint is the cape up b. Can you make Mario move farther when floating? I don't really care if it makes it unbalanced if that's why he doesn't go far each time, but it just feels wrong moving forward only like only 1 pixels forward per second, course while I am trying this out on the slow computer, I can still feel the drastic difference compared to just walking on the ground. It also sucks as a recovery move except for the height, however if you did that on purpose to make it so each power could be a bit more for certain situations, then I guess that makes sense, but then again it doesn't since you're wearing a cape, you should have the best recovery out of the three forms.
But everything else is awesome, though I did notice that when taking off his cap, both hair polygons show instead of switching like before.
Again this is just my feedback, and would love to hear you say that these were already things you were working on in the small list of changes before releasing to the vault. Mind if I make my SM64 Mario compatible? ;D I'm hoping I could fit in the unused eye textures to have his eyes move around but idk if all those pat0s would make it go over the file size limit.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on March 07, 2014, 11:54:54 PM
So I played with the moveset, my only real complaint is the cape up b. Can you make Mario move farther when floating? I don't really care if it makes it unbalanced if that's why he doesn't go far each time, but it just feels wrong moving forward only like only 1 pixels forward per second, course while I am trying this out on the slow computer, I can still feel the drastic difference compared to just walking on the ground. It also sucks as a recovery move except for the height, however if you did that on purpose to make it so each power could be a bit more for certain situations, then I guess that makes sense, but then again it doesn't since you're wearing a cape, you should have the best recovery out of the three forms.
But everything else is awesome, though I did notice that when taking off his cap, both hair polygons show instead of switching like before.
Again this is just my feedback, and would love to hear you say that these were already things you were working on in the small list of changes before releasing to the vault. Mind if I make my SM64 Mario compatible? ;D I'm hoping I could fit in the unused eye textures to have his eyes move around but idk if all those pat0s would make it go over the file size limit.
was also thinking to make him go faster
If trying to get up but slow forward if going fast down or just floating
since it was mainly for balance reasons i did this

Quote from: Kyouma on March 07, 2014, 03:47:44 PM
this
http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm22710456
i wonder who made that trailer
since i was thinking to do something like that on my next video moveset preview xD(that is Goku btw)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later