Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 684 685 686 [687] 688 689 690 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2300467 times)
Large Leader
I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Active Contributor Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10290 on: April 09, 2014, 07:22:40 AM »

and for anyone who needing a DBZ aura model
    i got for Blue/yellow/red right now

This.

Did you model the aura yourself, or did you use something as a base?

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #10291 on: April 09, 2014, 03:16:27 PM »

Oh Mariodk, I found out that the Cape's texture mapping would get messed up because of adding the metals, after trying different combinations of things I ended up having to remap the cape itself in 3ds Max to have it not get messed up and still be able to have metals. It isn't perfect, but it still looks great.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10292 on: April 09, 2014, 03:54:58 PM »

This.

Did you model the aura yourself, or did you use something as a base?
    made it myself and used the materials/shaders from the old aura models still

Oh Mariodk, I found out that the Cape's texture mapping would get messed up because of adding the metals, after trying different combinations of things I ended up having to remap the cape itself in 3ds Max to have it not get messed up and still be able to have metals. It isn't perfect, but it still looks great.
    Sound good

i was thinking even then im alittle working on v4
    ppl(from europa/not USA) who dont want to use this method:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=58333.0
    for load ntsc-U brawl hacks on PAL wii/wiiU
    v3.5 still works for them since i will be using alittle clone engine and possible some .rel editing on v4 for make a true fire transfrom charater and having normal/cape mario using a Fitike.pac(for bone physics on cape)
    so good you helping with making alts for it

also if someone knows alot about the BrawlEx im needing that one person´s help:
    im needing so the Real Mario Slot will be Loading a FitIke.pac(renamed to FitMario.pac but using a Ike .rel file but having Mario´s Soundbank)
    basely im needing Ike to work over Mario perfect
    but the Ike Moveset needing to be able to use Mario´s Soundbank
    so i can turn Ike into SMBZ mario Moveset (cape&Normal part of the PSA)

and a extra Slot for Fire Mario that using Mario´s PSA/rel files(since Fire mario moveset will be PSAed on Mario files and normal/Cape Mario will be Coded on Ike files but needing that mario on the real mario slot but still with mario´s Sound)
    both with 10x costume/texture slots(or more if possible)
    with Red as Main colour on both
    and with Fire mario´s own CSP/BPs and icon so it feels like a real charater(still just using mario´s soundbank)

if someone can do this for me(if possible with BrawlEx) it will be a great help and you will possible get a pre release of v4 for the help aswell
    just a setup of a SD card with just the codes/files that needed for this
    nothing else im needing since i kinda got model/Animations ready for coding v4 already

since im still really noob with it since did not have a chance to use it before now
    « Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 03:58:18 PM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10293 on: April 09, 2014, 03:58:16 PM »

well that isnt brawlex persay but rel swapping and pikazz is the only one that knows about that since no one ever tryed it since you have to really know about alot of file types so the only person that can tell you that is pikazz himself.

still dont think its a good idea doing that it will be too hard to set up for preety much everyone, brawlex isnt noob friendly even for simple thing for rel swapping even worst.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10294 on: April 09, 2014, 04:02:17 PM »

well that isnt brawlex persay but rel swapping and pikazz is the only one that knows about that since no one ever tryed it since you have to really know about alot of file types so the only person that can tell you that is pikazz himself.

still dont think its a good idea doing that it will be too hard to set up for preety much everyone, brawlex isnt noob friendly even for simple thing for rel swapping even worst.
    brawlEx is the only way for transforming charaters anyway

and if the files is all set with all the needed coded&files i dont think it can´t be anymore noob friendly
    beside i will possible be making more versions of the BrawlEX SMBZ mario
    like SMBZ mario v4 with just fire mario added
    SMBZ mario v4 with fire mario+afew more Slots added and so on
    so it can be as noob friendly as it was before BrawlEX

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10295 on: April 09, 2014, 04:05:21 PM »

brawlEx is the only way for transforming charaters anyway

and if the files is all set with all the needed coded&files i dont think it can´t be anymore noob friendly
    beside i will possible be making more versions of the BrawlEX SMBZ mario
    like SMBZ mario v4 with just fire mario added
    SMBZ mario v4 with fire mario+afew more Slots added and so on
    so it can be as noob friendly as it was before BrawlEX
    like i said character swapping isnt brawlex, brawlex is adding characters what pikazz did wasnt a brawlex thing but a rel thing so besides him you wont find anyone that knows how to make characters swap, pming him its the only way otherwise you wont randomly find someone that can make a rel that swaps characters.
    « Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 04:20:19 AM by Carnage » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #10296 on: April 09, 2014, 04:08:27 PM »

This a better size, or increase it again?

You might need to compare to one of the previous pics but he is a bit bigger than before.
    Before the top of his cap came to about the bottom of Mario's neck, here it's the middle of his nose.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

justadood
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10297 on: April 09, 2014, 06:43:42 PM »

i think the top of paper mario's cap should reach the middle of the rim around the front of regular mario's hat

I'M JUST A DOOD

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #10298 on: April 09, 2014, 09:47:02 PM »

So like this?

Ironically he is scaled to 0.02, 1, 1. Yep, really just had to make him thinner, the bone edits to make his shoes connect to his body and for him to not be floating in midair made him the right size. xD
    However one thing I did forget to point out is that effects are messed up for Paper Mario.

I think the only way to fix this is to not make him paper thin, which while I am fine with this I know a lot of people like him being paper thin so maybe I should include an alternate version without the size mod to make the effects normal?
    I have gotten the Super Hammer, Fire Flower and Feather done, however I have noticed that lighting is like reversed for this, like when Mario is dark they're light, and when Mario is light, they're dark. Undecided

justadood
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10299 on: April 10, 2014, 01:32:08 AM »

wow, that actually looks perfect Smiley haha, pretty funny how it turned out like that...

damn though, is that what happens when he leaves the blast zone?.. and are you sure he can't be paper thin and not mess that up?.. or if you have to make him thicker, does it have to be a lot?

also, that sounds like it could be annoying, but this just looks so amazing! killer ultra hammer bro! and that fire flower looks awesome too! Cheesy

I'M JUST A DOOD

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10300 on: April 10, 2014, 10:44:40 AM »

gotta love dem paper styled weapons

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #10301 on: April 10, 2014, 02:56:44 PM »

damn though, is that what happens when he leaves the blast zone?.. and are you sure he can't be paper thin and not mess that up?.. or if you have to make him thicker, does it have to be a lot?
    Nope it happens imediantly when the effects spawn, where Paper Mario is doesn't matter, I'm positive it's the resize bone because the effects look perfectly normal on any other alt in the same match.
    This also messes with the shield, I can try and see if I'm able to somehow get the effects rotated 90% without Paper Mario being rotated because I bet they wouldn't look that bad paper thin if they were facing the same way Paper Mario is. Course I might not get that much done today because I need to record some more SMRPG because it's been over a week since the last part was uploaded. Tongue

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Good Citizen Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10302 on: April 10, 2014, 02:59:17 PM »

like i said character swapping isnt brawlex, brawlex is adding characters what pikazz did wasnt a brawlex thing but a rel thing so besides him you wont find anyone that knows how to make characters swap, pming him its the only way otherwise you wont randomly find someone that can make a rel that swaps characters.
    correction: the most of the work are Module work, but it also go little hand in hand with BrawlEx for 2 things:
    1. Porting Characters like it normal does, even if we make example Original Sonic file to transform, the second character needs its ID aswell (unless you want a original ID aswell example Snake)
    2. Slot.dat is the thing that is the needed the most to swapping. it lets you make the game load the Character IDs to one CSS slot, making it possible to transform

it IS possible to swap without brawlex but I recommend brawlex to being comfortable and easy!
    otherwise you need codes/Edit Sora_melee to edit the Slot data together porting them manually (unless you want all over original character)

Stupid Tinypic :C

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #10303 on: April 14, 2014, 05:06:25 PM »

Ultra Hammer!!

So yah, gonna have six Paper Marios, three with and three without sizemods, and then the three different hammers. Grin
    Also I now have Wii U Mario and Timelord Mario.

I figured I'd make some people happy by having the Sonic Screwdriver as the hammer. Grin
    I believe I've gotten all the alts I want....except for M&LSS Luigi, who I forgot to copy the 3ds max onto this computer so idk, I may or may not upload this with him, I guess it depends on how badly you guys want these alts.

Post Merge: April 14, 2014, 09:03:54 PM
    Now Mariodk, do you want me to upload the pack when you upload a video or can I release these guys tomorrow? Grin

These two are like THE bros to use with this hack, while rigs aren't perfect, try telling me that you don't find them to be the perfect models for a SMBZ moveset. Happy Face
    « Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 09:03:55 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10304 on: April 14, 2014, 09:26:36 PM »

how do you guys set those marios to that PSA? it seems interesting and id like to set up my mario with madoka's dress on it

Pages:  1 ... 684 685 686 [687] 688 689 690 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: