Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Okay, if trying to balance him, maybe make him not fly as high, while moving faster, or maybe make him faster while still being as high, but can only float for a certain amount of time/can go up and down a certain amount of times before going into the fall animation.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

well, there are many brawl hackers on nico nico, and most of them doesnt upload their stuff to the vault since they doesnt know english nor use the forums lol
oh btw, Id like to import the alts for your new goku PSA (you know like SSJ4, bardock, probably cell, etc)

Quote from: Kyouma on March 08, 2014, 05:38:52 PM
well, there are many brawl hackers on nico nico, and most of them doesnt upload their stuff to the vault since they doesnt know english nor use the forums lol
oh btw, Id like to import the alts for your new goku PSA (you know like SSJ4, bardock, probably cell, etc)
already done SSJ4 since its part of the main model of goku
but the others you can do also goku v2 using model changer so like cell can have some of his forms over the SSJ model changers + there is oneslot SSJ/kaioken Aura if i can get it to work right
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

What alts were you going to do for SMBZ 3.5?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on March 08, 2014, 06:22:45 PM
What alts were you going to do for SMBZ 3.5?
non
since v4 is one of my next mods anyway
cuz of transforming charaters and v4 will not work with 3.5 alts anyway
so no reason in making these
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on March 08, 2014, 06:31:36 PMnon since v4 is one of my next mods anyway cuz of transforming charaters and v4 will not work with 3.5 alts anyway so no reason in making these
Can I make some then to go with the BV release/quick fixes?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

March 14, 2014, 05:35:27 PM #10266 Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 05:42:09 PM by Falconpunch1729
(this is not a goku question,just an idea,but probably wont be the first thing on your mind)

for goku's dragon fist animation i think he should circle the stage(kinda like an upside down tornado)
then slam into the center (explosion,40-50 damage) i will leave the ssj stuff to you

Post Merge: March 14, 2014, 05:37:19 PM

before he slams into the stage he goes offscreen for a second,you could probably have him aim this a little to the left or right

Post Merge: March 14, 2014, 05:42:09 PM

also for some reason gotenks sounds just dont work on the new RSBE sound engine for gecko os, i assume it works fine on riivolution for you
did ya miss me?

all i wanna see is some luffy and naruto action, less time perfecting other projects and more time releasing new ones

I'd like to see a new first page.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

so just an idea for goku's back throw, he would probably instant transmission behind his opponent and kick them away
did ya miss me?

actually, dragon throw is already perfect for a back throw

Post Merge: March 26, 2014, 09:31:05 PM

@MarioDK:
is there a version of the new smbz moveset that works with the paper mario recolours?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29197
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: justadood on March 26, 2014, 09:29:02 PM
actually, dragon throw is already perfect for a back throw

Post Merge: March 26, 2014, 09:31:05 PM

@MarioDK:
is there a version of the new smbz moveset that works with the paper mario recolours?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29197
Doh I forgot about that model, I'll include that one.
I'm making a pack of alts that will work with the moveset, and Mariodk has given me permission to upload this pack and the moveset to the Vault, it'll only include a couple of what will probably be the most played hacks, like Dr. Mario, Assassin Mario, Melee Mario, One-slot Luigi, and a few others and the default Mario recolors.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on March 26, 2014, 10:18:14 PM
Doh I forgot about that model, I'll include that one.
I'm making a pack of alts that will work with the moveset, and Mariodk has given me permission to upload this pack and the moveset to the Vault, it'll only include a couple of what will probably be the most played hacks, like Dr. Mario, Assassin Mario, Melee Mario, One-slot Luigi, and a few others and the default Mario recolors.
alright, awesome :D thanks, man! i hope to be able to play this guy as paper mario, soon ^^
I'M JUST A DOOD

So just out of curiosity who is working on mariodk's projects cause hes been pretty silent on this thread
did ya miss me?

Just stop bumping this thread. Seriously.

If he's going to put updates, he will. If he doesn't want to, then you take it up with him in a PM or something.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.