Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

April 05, 2014, 12:18:37 AM #10275 Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 12:22:20 AM by Falconpunch1729
Ok ok ok, sheesh, sorry, guess im not meant to be on the forums at all :(

Post Merge: April 05, 2014, 12:22:20 AM

Well... Maybe i will stay off this thread...perminately
did ya miss me?

Well I'm making the alts for the BV release of SMBZ Mario v3.5, don't worry I asked Mariodk beforehand and he said yes, progress has been slow because I'm lazy but I do have 3 working alts.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No idea about the other projects but I'm sure Mariodk has his reasons for not saying anything for a little while.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I understand, i guess i ran short on patience, i need to remember not to over ask brawl project questions
did ya miss me?

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 05, 2014, 01:07:19 AM
Well I'm making the alts for the BV release of SMBZ Mario v3.5, don't worry I asked Mariodk beforehand and he said yes, progress has been slow because I'm lazy but I do have 3 working alts.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No idea about the other projects but I'm sure Mariodk has his reasons for not saying anything for a little while.
making me a really happy camper, mariofan
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: justadood on April 05, 2014, 06:09:18 AMmaking me a really happy camper, mariofan
Let me increase that excitement, been pretty productive today.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll be doing Dr. Mario right now, and then Timelord Mario and then after that mope about not going to prom. *facepalm*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Good job on those costumes mariofan, even though goku is my favorite hack to look forward to, im also getting into smbz mario
did ya miss me?

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 05, 2014, 11:15:24 PM
huge post

As the guy who likes just about anything Mario, THIS INCREASES THE HYPE EVEN FURTHER THAN IT COULD GO

Glad for the really positive feedback, here's Dr. Mario. ;D


I'm going to stop for today, but I think adding 3 alts in one day is pretty good considering how lazy I've been lately. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Had to shrink the textures a bit, but after a lot of work, I got this wonderful guy working. ;D


Again, taking advantage of the flower and feather being in the FitMario0X.pac/.pcs so I modified the Fire Flower to use different textures and for all the parts to use a texture and not just colors, and I vertexed it too to stand up like it does in the M&L games.
Next is Paper Mario.
Then Timelord Mario (Dr. Who Mario), then either I'll finish up M&L Luigi's rig & add him here or I upload without him, not sure yet. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

do you think you can make the papermario's fire flower look more like this?
I'M JUST A DOOD

some news:
the reason for no previews lately is because
kinda nothing to show since lastest previews of some of my WIPs
but i have been working with Coding to perfect the moves and so on
can only show previews if you guy want to see coding instead of ingame stuff  
so at this easter there will be more previews of my WIPs possible(hopefully)
so dont worry im not dead
right now i have been working on fixing my own Shadow Moveset(up to data with model+PSA coding and so on)
kinda not much new to show but still some gameplay changes and afew moveset changes from Sdo0m´s moveset to mine + its over falco (no .rel or renaming)
so i can use falco´s shoots for chaos spear

i think Shadow,Goku,SMBZ mario v4 or Naruto will be some of my next previews
and the Dalek i am alittle putting on hold
its mainly cuz Goku kinda overshadow most of my other mods
and is my most popular mod so Dalek Moveset will possible be WIP again after Goku
beside not so much motived for making dalek moveset but i am possible when next season of Doctor who (or basely next time i watch a dr who episode)

@stupidmariofan1
this all looks amazing xD

also with Doctor mario
for SMBZ mario v4
i was alittle planing a Alt. version of SMBZ mario v4
so instead of transfrom to Fire
he transfrom to Doctor

so kinda like zelda/sheik but with Mario(cape&normal)/Dr. mario

but i am making Doctor mario as a alt. for v4 both as over Fire mario and as over normal mario (possible using Project:M model since its more up to data and looking alittle better)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Here's some paper.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

wow, looks amazeballs :D ..and yeah, i think it could use a bit of a resize, but after seeing that pic next to mario, it kinda occurred to me that he could still be a little shorter than regular mario after all... he is a little too small in that pic, but he doesn't have to be mario's size... also, again, amazing
I'M JUST A DOOD

also i forgot to say:
the SMBz mario v3.5´s Cape FS GFX model i will be using for my future GFX model/effect of Dragonball Z Auras(like kaioken.SSJ,just a blue or purple one)

and for anyone who needing a DBZ aura model
i got for Blue/yellow/red right now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later