Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


Quote from: Kyouma on April 15, 2014, 03:26:36 AM
how do you guys set those marios to that PSA? it seems interesting and id like to set up my mario with madoka's dress on it
Quite a complicated process, I think I might write a tutorial on how to get Mario costumes to work.
Mariodk is going to make some last minute changes to the moveset, most likely little things like changing the speed of an attack, you know stuff like that and not something major like a whole new move. Course he might, I just know that he's going to edit a few things first before release.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 15, 2014, 09:21:22 PM
Quite a complicated process, I think I might write a tutorial on how to get Mario costumes to work.
Mariodk is going to make some last minute changes to the moveset, most likely little things like changing the speed of an attack, you know stuff like that and not something major like a whole new move. Course he might, I just know that he's going to edit a few things first before release.
yea something like that
was planing to get cape mario´s down-Air alittle more like kirby´s to push one down  but still same animation
and maybe make the cape up-b alittle faster moving to the side but not sure since its already a alittle OP recovery move


also:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

got the new cape to work ingame now
+the new SMBZ mario model to work with BrawlBox v0.7/0.71

and new model as in: new Cape
lower filesize on model for more space for cape texture
aswell as fire textures dont use 2x 512x512 textures but only uses 1 now
(since the old fire texture had parts it dont even used at all)

and im possible making a Doctor Mario that can transfrom to normal mario(with fire texture) now


Post Merge: April 16, 2014, 09:26:48 AM

will upload SMBZ mario v3.6 video later today
(not v3.5 since afew small stuff is changed mainly on the models+alts+coming with a .max/FBX file for model importers who want to make Models for this PSA when making mario models)

v4 will have more stuff added to it but will not work more on v4 until i have learned alittle more about the transforming charaters

Doc Mario for SMBZ moveset:
Normal/Cape:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fire:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

(will edit alittle the think he have around the neck if in fire)
also Goku will not like this Weapon but sadly not filesize for make a oneslot animetion for this so mario can use it as a Needle instead of use it as it was a hammer

reason for hat/Hair/needle to hammer does not change between fire/Doc mario: cuz so i  have to make alot of changes in model changers and edit all of the models not even cuz of filesize on the model
and hands is if he anyway look like a doctor why not just keep the doctor mario textures on hands
but for v4 it will possible be a Full transfrom from doc to Fire mario

or i was planing a full transfrom from Doctor mario to Normal Mario(with Fire texture)
+that model can be used for a Mario/Doc mario moveset in 1 where all texture slots can be both mario&Doc mario
just by using a taunt mario can change from normal to doc and back again (kinda have planed that for alittle while to use for Project:M)

also will be the Official replacement Over the Fitmario06.pac/pcs (aka the brawl fire texture slot) on this moveset
since Fire Mario is kinda over anyone now so dont needing it anymore on Fitmario06.pac/pcs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

In my opinion for the Cape Up-B, you should make him slightly faster, but with less height

And the Dr.Mario sure looks great !

can the cape up B be a normal glide, and just alter the min and max angles?.. i think brawl minus made Charizard unable to glide upwards now, but made him able to dive almost straight down, so it should be possible :P ...i'm asking in case a skin for wing cap comes out, and because i think the more you dive and rise, the faster you should go, which already happens with natural glides... i mean to make it a little more like mario's style, maybe make it lose speed quicker somehow so you only get to keep that speed for a little bit...? ...just some ideas, maybe it could work in another version, but i thought i should ask
I'M JUST A DOOD

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203289

Quote from: justadood on April 20, 2014, 04:22:53 AM
can the cape up B be a normal glide, and just alter the min and max angles?.. i think brawl minus made Charizard unable to glide upwards now, but made him able to dive almost straight down, so it should be possible :P ...i'm asking in case a skin for wing cap comes out, and because i think the more you dive and rise, the faster you should go, which already happens with natural glides... i mean to make it a little more like mario's style, maybe make it lose speed quicker somehow so you only get to keep that speed for a little bit...? ...just some ideas, maybe it could work in another version, but i thought i should ask
no since its based from Super mario World and the up-B/Rest of the moveset is mostly meant for Cape and alittle Raccon aswell
+ wing cap is basely just the cape from SMW but in a 3d gameplay
and if the cape feather returns in a 3d mario game im sure it will work just like winged cap did
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Yo. MarioDK. This moveset looks awesome as [censored].

Question. I bet that it'll come with edited costumes to work with the moveset, but will/do you have instructions for editing the hacks in our Mario slots to work with this PSA?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 20, 2014, 05:02:38 PM #10312 Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 05:07:12 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: Segtendo on April 20, 2014, 04:07:45 PM
Yo. MarioDK. This moveset looks awesome as [censored].

Question. I bet that it'll come with edited costumes to work with the moveset, but will/do you have instructions for editing the hacks in our Mario slots to work with this PSA?
thats what v3.7 is for since thats mainly for adding more costumes to the moveset
will possible be adding alot more then v3 had
but i will mainly make models for the moveset
not Recolours of Models (so if people want a Green Melee mario just take the green texture from melee mario and put it in SMBZ´s melee mario)

v3.7 will mainly focus on that + bug fixes + fix stuff from feedback(if any feedback at all)
+ maybe some  exclusives Model imports for the PSA like :
-Super Buu(Mario Absorbed) over Mario instead of over Coming Majin Buu(not kid buu) PSA/lucario
-Mario in Goku outfit with SSJ1 over Fire and SSJ3 over Cape(so SSJ3 hair can work over the cape bones xD)
-Naruto outfit for Mario: Tailed beast aura over Fire, Sage mode over Cape


and v3.8 will have something you guys have waited for since first version (if pikazz can help me with it):
Cape physics so the cape can be like ike´s/Marth´s
also will be the last version before i do so SMBZ mario is needed BrawlEx

and v3.9 is beta of SMBZ mario with transfroming charater
where fire mario can have his 100% own moveset
and same as Cape/normal mario

Cape/Mario mario will share 1 Charater slot

Fire/if filesize is fine for it: hammer Suit will share a other 1 Slot

and v4 is v3.9 bug fixes + fix stuff from feedback(if any feedback at all) = Final Version

so kinda already have planed all the updates

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Mod is great however in Project M 3.02 I keep getting T-poses on a lot of my moves.

Quote from: TJD269 on April 21, 2014, 09:04:53 PM
Mod is great however in Project M 3.02 I keep getting T-poses on a lot of my moves.
and that i dont know why but i also made it mainly for Brawl not P:M
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Added the Melee Fire Flower, and updated the download. Also I had gotten the error that was reported, everything but Mario freezing when he was hit while taking out the Starman for the Normal and Cape FS, but I had forgotten to mention it. Any idea how to solve it? Besides not hitting Mario of course. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 21, 2014, 10:30:24 PM
Added the Melee Fire Flower, and updated the download. Also I had gotten the error that was reported, everything but Mario freezing when he was hit while taking out the Starman for the Normal and Cape FS, but I had forgotten to mention it. Any idea how to solve it? Besides not hitting Mario of course. lol

looking awesome

on v3.6 i think i will remove the Normal Mario FS and make it like v3
where you can  choose to become Fire or Cape and then do the FS
cuz it looks like alot of ppl got problems with the normal mario FS
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Mr. Me on April 26, 2014, 04:26:14 AM
Will this PSA work in Project M?
It works for brawl. Not all projects will be for P:M

April 26, 2014, 10:09:54 PM #10319 Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 12:39:14 AM by Mariodk
something for SMBZ mario v3.7:



ear/tail can now be hiden/Shown unlike the other versions of raccon mario for SMBZ moveset
the feather is oneslot so i can put a Super Leaf over there
+most of the SMBZ mario alts will have Raccon powerup aswell since it takes like only afew sec. to remove the cape and get raccon parts on a mario model
and after v3.7: fixes+lots of alts
its Goku or Luffy(+Stage) or Naruto time
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later