Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

i really like the stuff you've got here :3 kudos. do you happen to have a pack to download with all your hacks already in it?

May 08, 2014, 11:51:42 AM #10336 Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 11:53:16 AM by Mariodk
Quote from: oNITESkye on May 08, 2014, 10:27:55 AM
i really like the stuff you've got here :3 kudos. do you happen to have a pack to download with all your hacks already in it?
maybe i make my own pack some time but not yet since
making Brawl modpacks is as overrated hacks as Shadow was
but if i do
i do my own CSPs and stuff instead of use images from google and random images and so on

also about the poll
i think i do the option nr. 2
since it will be easyer for both me/them i colab. with/ppl who making SMBZ mario models and want the models inside the model pack
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

making a pack including ONLY your own hacks (and maybe the ones you are a major collaborator in) would actually be a pretty good idea, specially since there's a pack section in the vault now :D

it would also make people complain less about not knowing how to set stuff up... xD

last New mario model before porting many oneslot mario models from Brawl mario to SMBZ mario moveset:
over Normal mario/hammer:


Over Cape mode:


Over Fire mode:


this mario will get a SSB4 like Dmgface so the 3x eyes can be possible
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

awesome alts, but can i ask for your opinion on some alts for goku
maybe badrock, ssj5 over ssj4 maybe, or  maybe goku in gohans outfit?
did ya miss me?

May 12, 2014, 05:37:09 PM #10340 Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 05:42:18 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on May 12, 2014, 05:27:41 PM
awesome alts, but can i ask for your opinion on some alts for goku
maybe badrock, ssj5 over ssj4 maybe, or  maybe goku in gohans outfit?
Offcial alts for Goku:
-Buu/cell saga(since its same outfit anyway)
-Adult GT cloth (one version with tail and one without)
-Saiyan/namek sage
-End of DBZ(kinda a recolour of GT outfit)
-maybe GT kid Goku as alt but not with SSJ4 as over SSJ4 cuz of Model changers dont Change the Size of the boneset
-Possible Naruto/Luffy(biggest chance for him)/Mario/Sonic alt for Goku

Naruto/luffy cuz they getting Goku alt on they´s movesets
and mario and also naruto alt cuz Vegeta got Luigi/Sasuke(not released yet)/Shadow(maybe soon changing to Wario so he is the rival of the main charater)

some recolours

all with Normal & SSJ1,3,4 or SSJgod over SSJ4(there is only 1x SSJ moveset but you is able to be SSJ1,3,4)
and maybe SSJ2 over SSJ3 but i dont think that
and i dont do SSJ5 since its not a real thing from the manga/Anime anyway just some fan made stuff

Badrock i think i wont do since its not Goku
he look like goku but he is not
but maybe i will do him

i know i will do Kid gohan(Saiyan,Namek sage) and Goten
for Kid goku moveset

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quick question, MarioDK

How did you code Goku's Kamehameha?

I tried to look into the PSA file, but since I can't see the animation/bones I don't know where the bones actually end up.

Did you just set up bones next to each other, give them hitboxes, and then loop the offensive collisions?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on May 12, 2014, 10:45:22 PM
Quick question, MarioDK

How did you code Goku's Kamehameha?

I tried to look into the PSA file, but since I can't see the animation/bones I don't know where the bones actually end up.

Did you just set up bones next to each other, give them hitboxes, and then loop the offensive collisions?
if you read the readme you know why you can´t see Goku´s bones
use a old version of brawlbox v0.63

cuz i had to use the old method to add bones before brawlbox was able to do it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on May 13, 2014, 05:31:33 AM
if you read the readme you know why you can´t see Goku´s bones

Except I couldn't :P

I had downloaded Goku about two years ago or something, so I was using a backup of my SD Card.

It makes sense now :P

Thanks, I appreciate it!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey mariodk, regarding goku, do you think he should have saiyan flight by holding the jump button, he would just fly straight in whatever direction hes facing, just a thought, if theres not enough room, thats fine
did ya miss me?

i kinda like that idea :) if it could copy the way mewtwo's float works in PM, then maybe it would still be pretty balanced..? ...i guess for goku it could last a little longer or go a little faster, but same idea could work, maybe?
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on May 23, 2014, 08:42:42 PM
Hey mariodk, regarding goku, do you think he should have saiyan flight by holding the jump button, he would just fly straight in whatever direction hes facing, just a thought, if theres not enough room, thats fine
not sure yet
goku is already powerful and got a good recovery
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I've always wanted to ask, do you plan on porting Geno onto a different character due to BrawlEx? i'd like this character, sadly Rob is not clonable.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I see why youre wondering if releasing a modpack is a good idea; indeed, there are tons of brawlex packs now adays, but if you notice, those are just barely modified versions of Nebulon's pack; I bet yours would be better than theirs since you actuallly have things which arent on Nebulon's pack
(somehow the same with my pack, but I never released my pack on the vault, just on my fb page)

Quote from: Kyouma on May 24, 2014, 06:52:09 AM
I see why youre wondering if releasing a modpack is a good idea; indeed, there are tons of brawlex packs now adays, but if you notice, those are just barely modified versions of Nebulon's pack; I bet yours would be better than theirs since you actuallly have things which arent on Nebulon's pack
(somehow the same with my pack, but I never released my pack on the vault, just on my fb page)
if i will do a modpack

i will do it with first permission from each ppl who made the hacks
if they are not longer here i will leave a PM and give them credits

since the ppl who uploaded all these modpacks did not even asked like me for using SMBZ mario/goku and so on

then i will make my own CSPs/BPs (or let someone else skilled then me to CSPs do it maybe)
instead of using CSPs other ppl have made or find images from Goggle

and i will edit the movesets to be as updated to the others movesets in the modpack
and make them balanced(or try to do it))
and maybe make something of gameplay change like a extra FS/moveset change or something like that via taunt after you have been dmged alot or something like that

and yes i have been planing a modpack but my ideas kinda got ruin then alot of ppl did made bad modpacks
and ofc each charaters will have they own SFX/GFX

and i will possible not do over 9000 charaters and max out the limit since then it means less place for SFX and GFX and stuff like that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later