Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


the beam it self maybe needs to be alittle bigger
and ofc relocate where its shooting from (but thats a easy fix on PSA)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I noticed you used the assist trophy gfx at the source of the beam.

But is the beam itself a custom model?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on June 10, 2014, 05:49:12 PM
I noticed you used the assist trophy gfx at the source of the beam.

But is the beam itself a custom model?
used this model here: '

but removed Lucario
and tried to animate that beam
cuz first i tried to make a custom model with about the same UV map and so on so it can use same textures/shaders and so on
but did not worked at all so i was force to use the beam from there
but will try to make that beam model better to be animated like the kamehameha wave
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ah, that's a shame.


Couldn't you rig it to multiple bones that are rigged in a line and then make the bones scale up horizontally?

The only problem I see is the hitboxes.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on June 10, 2014, 11:01:33 PM
Ah, that's a shame.


Couldn't you rig it to multiple bones that are rigged in a line and then make the bones scale up horizontally?

The only problem I see is the hitboxes.
how is the hitboxes problems
the hitboxes is not on the kamehameha model its on the goku model

and no i can´t rig it the way i wanted or i have to reimport the model to 3ds max
and then i lose the shaders/materials
but if i can import the shaders/materials it wont be a problem at all but sadly i can´t i tried that but did not work
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Oh they're in that shader/material group, as in they don't like being exported and re-imported. Other examples are Olimar's Helmet and Captain Falcon's eyes/visor. Those are a real pain in the ass getting to work correctly. when they should simply work by exporting them and reimporting them into the desired model. :'(
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 11, 2014, 02:32:02 AM
Oh they're in that shader/material group, as in they don't like being exported and re-imported. Other examples are Olimar's Helmet and Captain Falcon's eyes/visor. Those are a real pain in the ass getting to work correctly. when they should simply work by exporting them and reimporting them into the desired model. :'(
i even tried just to merge models but that just froze brawlbox alot of times and ruined the model
but if i can get my own custom kamehameha wave model to work it will look way better then this one (atleast in the animations)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

just wondering what are going to be the goku alts youre planning
Also could you send me a scene file of that goku to make a new  Ryuukyuu Gensou-den Goku from it?
I wouldnt like to make it from another Goku model because that would affect the perfect posed CSPs, I guess

Quote from: Mariodk on June 11, 2014, 02:40:02 AM
i even tried just to merge models but that just froze brawlbox alot of times and ruined the model
but if i can get my own custom kamehameha wave model to work it will look way better then this one (atleast in the animations)
Wait is it to get them semi-transparent? Like instead of it being sharp-edged?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Kyouma on June 11, 2014, 04:08:12 PM
just wondering what are going to be the goku alts youre planning
Also could you send me a scene file of that goku to make a new  Ryuukyuu Gensou-den Goku from it?
I wouldnt like to make it from another Goku model because that would affect the perfect posed CSPs, I guess
Goku´s boneset is not done
i might redo alot of things but here will be goku´s alt be(most of them with Normal/SSJ1,SSJ3,SSJ4 and some with SSJgod over 4 but remember only model changer still 1x SSJ moveset):

-Cell/Buu saga
-Saiyan/Namek
-Saiyan armor(the armor goku had at training in time chamber olaning to just take from the Cell Saga vegeta and edit the model from there to fit goku´s body)
-adult GT/End of Z (basely recolours of each other but adult GT will be added a Tail to even if not SSJ4)
-some Recolours of Cell/Buu saga mainly
-Goku´s outfit the days before Cell games and after trained in time champer
-GT kid Goku(but since model changer only change model and not boneset size no SSJ4 form here or it will be a too big kid Goku ot too small SSJ4)
-possible the outfit goku had when returned from namek to earth
-1 or 2 crossover outfits: Since Naruto/Sonic having goku outfit
and vegeta/buu also have so why not goku too
possible i will do a Sonic goku like i did the Shadow vegeta alt
but have not planed that yet


but i will only do Brawl styled texture stuff so if non help with like brawl styled XXXX goku outfit then it wont be for the moveset
i dont want Bt3 texture in brawl
even with cel shader it looks so awful
and even with cel shader+blackoutline (as there is not filesize for cuz that will be like adding 2x so many transforms as there already is) it will look awful

and we modding Brawl not DBZ Bt3 so the brawl mods should stay brawl styled
good i have some good Brawl styled like textures for now to Goku but if i did not have and if the moveset was complete
i will possible not have released the moveset until i getting brawl styled texture
and i kinda know that will happen for afew of my WIP coming soon (mainly the secret WIP i have )

Post Merge: June 13, 2014, 06:09:37 PM

changed the poll
and brawl styled won for my modpack´s texture style

possible making a thread about the roster and so on after one of my next hacks is done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I belive you should do goku first,

But i would love a pacman psa
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Mariodk on June 13, 2014, 06:10:06 PM
Goku´s boneset is not done
i might redo alot of things but here will be goku´s alt be(most of them with Normal/SSJ1,SSJ3,SSJ4 and some with SSJgod over 4 but remember only model changer still 1x SSJ moveset):

-Cell/Buu saga
-Saiyan/Namek
-Saiyan armor(the armor goku had at training in time chamber olaning to just take from the Cell Saga vegeta and edit the model from there to fit goku´s body)
-adult GT/End of Z (basely recolours of each other but adult GT will be added a Tail to even if not SSJ4)
-some Recolours of Cell/Buu saga mainly
-Goku´s outfit the days before Cell games and after trained in time champer
-GT kid Goku(but since model changer only change model and not boneset size no SSJ4 form here or it will be a too big kid Goku ot too small SSJ4)
-possible the outfit goku had when returned from namek to earth
-1 or 2 crossover outfits: Since Naruto/Sonic having goku outfit
and vegeta/buu also have so why not goku too
possible i will do a Sonic goku like i did the Shadow vegeta alt
but have not planed that yet


but i will only do Brawl styled texture stuff so if non help with like brawl styled XXXX goku outfit then it wont be for the moveset
i dont want Bt3 texture in brawl
even with cel shader it looks so awful
and even with cel shader+blackoutline (as there is not filesize for cuz that will be like adding 2x so many transforms as there already is) it will look awful

and we modding Brawl not DBZ Bt3 so the brawl mods should stay brawl styled
good i have some good Brawl styled like textures for now to Goku but if i did not have and if the moveset was complete
i will possible not have released the moveset until i getting brawl styled texture
and i kinda know that will happen for afew of my WIP coming soon (mainly the secret WIP i have )

Post Merge: June 13, 2014, 06:09:37 PM

changed the poll
and brawl styled won for my modpack´s texture style

possible making a thread about the roster and so on after one of my next hacks is done

Any chance you'll make a Battle Damaged Namek costume like this?

http://thedaoofdragonball.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/goku_endures_namek_explosion_dbz.jpg
Put my signature here?.... WHY?! SO YOU CAN FORGE IT?!!!

Quote from: The Following on June 14, 2014, 01:11:42 AM
Any chance you'll make a Battle Damaged Namek costume like this?

http://thedaoofdragonball.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/goku_endures_namek_explosion_dbz.jpg
if i get brawl styled texture for it then for sure

any goku model that get brawl styled texture i will make for the moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

okay, you can add the Gensou-den Goku to the plans, once the boneset is done I will do it and I can make brawl textures, I just need inspiration lol

Quote from: Kyouma on June 15, 2014, 05:07:31 AM
okay, you can add the Gensou-den Goku to the plans, once the boneset is done I will do it and I can make brawl textures, I just need inspiration lol
sure i will add that if brawl textured

mainly the body cuz the head(s) is already brawl styled and is rigged and stuff so kinda dont needing the head to be textured

also forgot about to say Vegito & Gogeta will be alts aswell(normal,SSJ1,3,4 for them both maybe SSJgod for vegito)(making a over vegeta version too cuz it is vegeta too )

Post Merge: June 18, 2014, 10:46:31 AM

kinda just finished The Dalek Moveset just 4 things left:
-Final Smash
-afew more models/textures
-SFX pack (they will mostly just yell EXTERMINATE!!! anyway)
-and ofc Bug fixes since there is still some gliches left

and for Goku moveset v2 still alot of gliches but getting closer

Naruto moveset is next after these two so i see if my idea can get done with clones over pikmins if not it will be over ike and afew things changed from SSBF2 moveset to mine

and changed the poll
will still make pacman but i think we have to wait to next nintendo direct or the release for 3ds version cuz of its kinda unclear what move is on what attack

so instead: The Doctor & Tardis moveset

will possible work something like the Doctor use his tardis for attacking
since the doctor dont kick/punch
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later