Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

However, is it possible to make the whole cape be effected by physics? I noticed that it's just the end of the cape, so it looks a little weird. If you can't it's okay, but it's still better than nothing, just it looks a little weird when it does this. lol

Also mine has weird lighting....possibly wrong model?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 15, 2014, 08:54:09 PM
However, is it possible to make the whole cape be effected by physics? I noticed that it's just the end of the cape, so it looks a little weird. If you can't it's okay, but it's still better than nothing, just it looks a little weird when it does this. lol

Also mine has weird lighting....possibly wrong model?
not wrong model but i try to fix lighting
and for moving it more i dont know yet but i find out
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Okay, it's just I noticed that yours doesn't have messed up lighting.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

later today i might be Finished with the First offical Goku model(Buu/cell saga and Namek saga if adding the logo+the belt)


but i will be using a Almost Unedited DBZ bt3 model
so im needing someone who can do UV editing+"Good" Brawl Styled Texture for these alts here:
-Goku Buu/cell Saga outfit
-Goku Namek outfit
-End of DBZ outfit(basely almost a adult GT Goku colour also not Dmged Cloth as in the image)
-Before Cell games and after training with gohan in time champer Outfit if i can get model of it
-Vegito & Gogeta Normal/SSJ1,3,4 for them both(will also use the same models&textures on Vegeta update cuz remember these two is as much vegeta as they are Goku so no reason to only make these 2 on Goku only)
-Saiyan armor(but i dont think you have to do that one since i can just take from Vegeta´s Cell saga outfit in the Moveset pack)
-Goku Returns from Namek

ofc SSJ1,3,4 too but
the best thing you only have to do normal/SSJ1,3,4 face/Hair/body textures onces since they will be reused on each alt(but the fusions) after you have textured the SSJ transfroms+Faces+Hair+Hands
you only have to texture the Outfits + you can Reuse SSJ1/3 Hair texture

Only Offical Anime/Manga Alts
no fan made stuff from fan made Manga/Anime of DBZ like SSJ5 or AF i will be making for this moveset
only fan made will be crossover Outfits and since Vegeta is Luigi(maybe wario in the update)
since Piccolo is cleary a Yoshi
we all know what Crossover Outfit Goku will get XD
aswell since Vegeta got a Shadow like costume why not goku get a Sonic like one
and maybe the Naruto one aswell but them i can easy self take care of since we have brawl styled versions of them
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

July 17, 2014, 04:43:49 PM #10414 Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 04:45:09 PM by Falconpunch1729
Personally i think you should keep goku over pit and then you could redo it over ike with ssj3 hair physics and ssj1 hair shine, but il let that be your call
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on July 17, 2014, 04:43:49 PM
Personally i think you should keep goku over pit and then you could redo it over ike with ssj3 hair physics and ssj1 hair shine, but il let that be your call
only reason for i putting him on Ike is cuz of Sonicbrawler can easyer Port a Ike Psa over its own Slot then a Pit PSA

Post Merge: July 17, 2014, 11:15:04 PM


all alts for goku (minus SSJ forms+the Jacket from before cell Games)
now just needing brawl style texture+finish the rig
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

All the yes
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

dude, thats the goku model I imported lol! (or at least it looks VERY similar to me)

Here have some HairStyles:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hi Mariodk for the Goku your making I was wondering if you could either include the original textures in the download, or a link to where you got the original models from? I just like the skin they have right now a little more and would like to have it in game.

Um if it ok with you that is.

Quote from: Mariodk on July 18, 2014, 09:06:31 AM
Here have some HairStyles:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome ssj1 and 3 hair but i think it should be bright yellow
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on July 19, 2014, 02:48:01 AM
Awesome ssj1 and 3 hair but i think it should be bright yellow
Well it is supposed to be brawl-styled, course he could just apply a kind of FS glow effect anyways to make it brighter in game.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

sorry to say it but looks like
no one left/got time that is able to do "good" Brawl Style texture Goku
and i wont release a model with 2d Anime textures that wont fit in brawl
so until i found one who can help goku v2 is canceled
and Naruto also might be Canceled for same reason since the guy who was going that brawl styled Teen Naruto no more info about it

so here is what i will work on: Stuff i have Brawl styled textures for:
Shadow: up to data moveset
SMBZ Mario v3.7: Cape physics,More Alts,New fire N_B, Fixes and revamps
that Majin buu(Super+kid buu to fit both) moveset i was working on
and Vegeta/Gotenks updates
maybe finish that Luffy beta i having since have not heard from epic pervy in a long time with his Luffy
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 22, 2014, 01:12:38 PM
sorry to say it but looks like
no one left/got time that is able to do "good" Brawl Style texture Goku
and i wont release a model with 2d Anime textures that wont fit in brawl
so until i found one who can help goku v2 is canceled
LOL

Quote from: Mariodk on July 22, 2014, 01:12:38 PM
sorry to say it but looks like
no one left/got time that is able to do "good" Brawl Style texture Goku
and i wont release a model with 2d Anime textures that wont fit in brawl
so until i found one who can help goku v2 is canceled
and Naruto also might be Canceled for same reason since the guy who was going that brawl styled Teen Naruto no more info about it

so here is what i will work on: Stuff i have Brawl styled textures for:
Shadow: up to data moveset
SMBZ Mario v3.7: Cape physics,More Alts,New fire N_B, Fixes and revamps
that Majin buu(Super+kid buu to fit both) moveset i was working on
and Vegeta/Gotenks updates
maybe finish that Luffy beta i having since have not heard from epic pervy in a long time with his Luffy
Welll...that sucks, i hope you can still find someone who can brawl texture goku, but until then, good luck with your other projects
did ya miss me?