Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 697 698 699 [700] 701 702 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2300392 times)
Falconpunch1729
Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10485 on: August 21, 2014, 01:28:49 PM »

awesome, glad to see goku back in development

did ya miss me?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10486 on: August 30, 2014, 05:59:59 AM »

cuz KTH got crashed with his photoshop/3ds
    after he just finished Goku´s UVs&texture
    he dont wanna do it again

and since i have tried but basely failed
    I can´t do it

and since i had problems with just finding 1 person who could help me

so i guess Goku v2 is canceled for good now
    im sorry not my fault all the good UV texture map makers &brawl textures has left or joined P:M team or dont got time

so i work on Luffy now (if i can get him to work)& the others i dont needing brawl styled textures for(since i already have it on them )
    and after my WIPs i think i leave smash mobbing since i dont want to wait forever just to find one who can help me with textures
    « Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 06:03:09 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #10487 on: August 30, 2014, 01:53:15 PM »

I can´t do it

im sorry not my fault all the good UV texture map makers &brawl textures has left or joined P:M team or dont got time

so i work on Luffy now (if i can get him to work)& the others i dont needing brawl styled textures for(since i already have it on them )
    and after my WIPs i think i leave smash mobbing since i dont want to wait forever just to find one who can help me with textures

Well that sucks, SMBZ Mario is still one of those WIPs right? and Geno right? Do you have a list of your WIPs that you'll finish because I don't remember what all were in there, and I don't exactly have time to look through all the pages to find the list. Tongue

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10488 on: August 30, 2014, 04:23:20 PM »

If you do plan to cancel Goku, there's at least one thing I want to ask...

How would you code his instant transmission?

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

The Following
    Expert Kitten

[Insert cool/witty personal text here]

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10489 on: August 31, 2014, 12:34:26 PM »

I can´t do it

NOOOooooo... Please don't cancel Goku V2... Ever since you first announced it, I've been waiting to add him to my Brawl.

Is there any way I could commission you to finish the project and release it without Brawl textures?

I will honestly pay you to finish Goku.

Put my signature here?.... WHY?! SO YOU CAN FORGE IT?!!!

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10490 on: August 31, 2014, 06:23:37 PM »

NOOOooooo... Please don't cancel Goku V2... Ever since you first announced it, I've been waiting to add him to my Brawl.

Is there any way I could commission you to finish the project and release it without Brawl textures?

Though i am kinda a bewbie to this brawl modding stuff, i do agree, i have been waiting for v2 goku since it was anounced, and it can still be great even without brawl styled textures, and once i get my computer back up, i might try to get brawl textures done for you

did ya miss me?

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10491 on: September 01, 2014, 01:59:31 AM »

what this guy said... i honestly dont care if it uses its regular textures.. let the public to HD textures for it instead of asking. If you release it, there will be ppl who'll WANT to make brawl textures for it.

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Mattimation
    Supreme Kitten

I Animate stuff!

• Awards The Very Best Hot Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10492 on: September 01, 2014, 02:00:03 AM »

MarioDK. I'm sorry but.. that is the most selfish reason you can ever have to cancel a PSA.

Have you ever heard of the term "Bite the Bullet"? Well I'm saying that to you.

Sometimes you have to Bite the Bullet and release something that isn't exactly the way you saw it be released. You have to think about what exactly it is your fans want. Not what you want.

From what I can see... no one is bothered over the fact that you can't get Brawl Textures... but rather that you cancelled the PSA because of it.

Please. As a friend I'm telling you. Don't cancel the PSA. Release it without the Brawl Textures and you'll see something amazing happen.

A Brawlified Texture... does not bring the good out of a hack. It's the Moveset that does.

This is Blaseth He is Mediocre. - DTST September 19 2014

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10493 on: September 01, 2014, 03:41:30 AM »

what this guy said... i honestly dont care if it uses its regular textures.. let the public to HD textures for it instead of asking. If you release it, there will be ppl who'll WANT to make brawl textures for it.
    the only textures we getting now adays is recolours or a model import ripped from a game that already has its own texture from the game
    and no matter how bad the textures is from that game its gonna stay on the model import´s release here is a good example:
    "insert basely all DBZ Charaters model import that has not made by me,beyondyou,GBC/dot,KTH and that piccolo"

so if i release him with the anime look there is no hope in brawl styled goku for the new model

if i get the HD/brawl texture
    i dont have to worry about that since its harder to get(or find ppl who can do them)
    but its easy to get ppl to get him anime styled instead
    i can easy see that has happen on some other movesets(even just model imports):

if good moveset/model but bad texture for it
    the texture&model stay as it is until the maker of the moveset make the texture him/her self(i have tried texturing since day 1 i said im making goku v2 but failed  since i know this will be a problem and still trying but still does not look good)
    i was lucky to find a good Gotenks/Majin Buu texture with good

but if the moveset/model gets a Brawl styled texture of some kind of anime/toon charater before release
    the moveset/model will sure get a toon-ish texture for it
    in just  afew days after its release

beside it has been for some time the moveset model for Goku has been uploaded on the first post now
    + i have been asked for brawl texture for goku
    if there was 1 who want to do HD texture for it
    i think atleast 1x PM from someone who want to do HD/brawl styled goku but non at all  

thats why i  think if i release it without brawl texture the model will not get brawl texture & UVs to get better result for it

but atleast KTH saved me but it still needs Arms(mainly UVs) , SSJ4 Parts(both texture & UVS)
    « Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 06:35:49 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10494 on: September 01, 2014, 04:51:31 AM »

tbh i dont care about any textures style at all if it looks decent brawl styled or not im okay with it, i never had any issue with any goku models so far so i dont see why its an issue now, but its mariodk work he can do whatever he wants with it.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #10495 on: September 01, 2014, 06:04:53 PM »

MarioDK. Again. Why is it always a deal with textures? As people have said, sometimes, you just gotta say "[censored] it" and release it anyway.

I swear. People's standards are too high nowadays.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #10496 on: September 01, 2014, 07:24:03 PM »

MarioDK. Again. Why is it always a deal with textures? As people have said, sometimes, you just gotta say "[censored] it" and release it anyway.

I swear. People's standards are too high nowadays.
    To be fair, he has been on here for years and has improved a hell of a lot in the meantime, it's understandable for him to have high standards, but I agree that he really shouldn't can the whole update because of lack or Brawl-styled textures. Sad

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10497 on: September 02, 2014, 01:16:56 PM »

Who gives a [censored] about textures? It's the moveset that counts. Brawl textures are dull anyway.

Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #10498 on: September 02, 2014, 06:14:55 PM »

who cares. if he wants to be a whiny kid about stuff people dont care about, let him. he is just drawing attention to himself, which gets more posts, which makes his thread more popular. he said he wont release it. deal with it.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

CaliKingz01
    Supreme Kitten

Ultimate is out But I'm Not Giving up on BRAWL!!!

• Awards Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10499 on: September 08, 2014, 02:08:14 AM »

These are NON Brawl texture and the fit the game perfectly fine. Still think brawl textures are mandatory?

Pages:  1 ... 697 698 699 [700] 701 702 703
    Print
    Jump to: