Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 10, 2011, 07:56:54 AM
?
what attack you used? if it was up-B i think i know why but it is a rarely bug
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I thing about shadow over DK,when he enters a match, I can see wario's bike lol, or is that supposed to be like that:P?
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

March 10, 2011, 05:29:50 PM #62 Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 05:34:05 PM by mariodk
Quote from: beatthat25 on March 10, 2011, 05:27:59 PM
I thing about shadow over DK,when he enters a match, I can see wario's bike lol, or is that supposed to be like that:P?
yes it is Shadow´s Bike if you see it is recoloured (not me who made it this was TheWill) or Shadow will come out from a Barrel like DK. do

like this is it mean to look like
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

March 11, 2011, 08:35:03 AM #63 Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 08:43:06 AM by mariodk
N-B on Goku is made by Kingjiggypuff but right now is it too much dmg(the kamehameha wave hits ppl afew times in under 1 sec. like 60% dmg i wanted 20-30% dmg and in one hit) and can´t you shield cancel it + you needing to hold the B button to load the wave and not like as Lucario/Samus/Dk./ N-B with just press one time on N-B but anyway Thanks Kingjiggypuff :) and i will needing animations for Hold/shoot the kamhameha now


ps. i asked Sdo0m to try to fix it i think he will do it and i am ofc also self trying :) and rest of the PSA (maybe not Down-B/Final Smash/Side-B ground) will be easy to make(in PSA i will still needing Animations)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

No I wasn't Shadow, the computer was and it became invisible.


Quote from: mariodk on March 11, 2011, 08:35:03 AM
N-B on Goku is made by Kingjiggypuff but right now is it too much dmg(the kamehameha wave hits ppl afew times in under 1 sec. like 60% dmg i wanted 20-30% dmg and in one hit) and can´t you shield cancel it + you needing to hold the B button to load the wave and not like as Lucario/Samus/Dk./ N-B with just press one time on N-B but anyway Thanks Kingjiggypuff :) and i will needing animations for Hold/shoot the kamhameha now


ps. i asked Sdo0m to try to fix it i think he will do it and i am ofc also self trying :) and rest of the PSA (maybe not Down-B/Final Smash/Side-B ground) will be easy to make(in PSA i will still needing Animations)
The collision I used does that, I had no other choice but to make it unblockable. Otherwise the attack wouldn't hit right. And I'll edit the damage when I get home today, but not right away because I also have to help another user with something too.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 11, 2011, 03:35:57 PM
Quote from: mariodk on March 11, 2011, 08:35:03 AM
N-B on Goku is made by Kingjiggypuff but right now is it too much dmg(the kamehameha wave hits ppl afew times in under 1 sec. like 60% dmg i wanted 20-30% dmg and in one hit) and can´t you shield cancel it + you needing to hold the B button to load the wave and not like as Lucario/Samus/Dk./ N-B with just press one time on N-B but anyway Thanks Kingjiggypuff :) and i will needing animations for Hold/shoot the kamhameha now


ps. i asked Sdo0m to try to fix it i think he will do it and i am ofc also self trying :) and rest of the PSA (maybe not Down-B/Final Smash/Side-B ground) will be easy to make(in PSA i will still needing Animations)
The collision I used does that, I had no other choice but to make it unblockable. Otherwise the attack wouldn't hit right. And I'll edit the damage when I get home today, but not right away because I also have to help another user with something too.
ok but i am glad someone can help so the moveset can work better
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: mariodk on March 10, 2011, 05:29:50 PM
Quote from: beatthat25 on March 10, 2011, 05:27:59 PM
I thing about shadow over DK,when he enters a match, I can see wario's bike lol, or is that supposed to be like that:P?
yes it is Shadow´s Bike if you see it is recoloured (not me who made it this was TheWill) or Shadow will come out from a Barrel like DK. do

like this is it mean to look like


oh okay then, but uhm, can you make a pal version of shadow over DK =D??

that would be awesome, because then I can use my own SFX for shadow, but yeah you don't have to if you don't want to:P
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

Quote from: Stuff3 on March 10, 2011, 04:15:07 AM
Quote from: mariodk on March 10, 2011, 04:13:02 AM
Quote from: Stuff3 on March 10, 2011, 04:10:59 AM
Im putting the sc_selcharacter in
RSBE\Menu2\sc_selcharacter.pac

and shadows icons and such dont show up. Still donkey kong...
then try the other if not it works i will just reupload it but later or tomorrow
ive tried using both the en version and the regular.
But the icons are all there when I open it in brawl box..
do I need a folder titled sc_selcharacter.pac?

you need to put them in(X):\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\menu2\
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

March 12, 2011, 01:58:00 AM #70 Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 02:00:26 AM by Kumari sai
Idea:(if you have seen the naruto psa then this will seem familiar) why not make it when goku takes enough damage and you use a taunt/kaio-ken he will turn super saiyan?


edit:i also saw that you want all of his dodges to be a teleport, so why not use the effect from lucario's down b?

Quote from: Kumari sai on March 12, 2011, 01:58:00 AM
Idea:(if you have seen the naruto psa then this will seem familiar) why not make it when goku takes enough damage and you use a taunt/kaio-ken he will turn super saiyan?


edit:i also saw that you want all of his dodges to be a teleport, so why not use the effect from lucario's down b?
it is still impossible to use a SSJ model and for lucario´s Down-B i can try
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: MrL300 on March 12, 2011, 03:23:13 PM
The true mario 5.0 beta is Epic!! its like SMBZ  :o
i will also rename the moveset in the next version to SMBZ mario psa
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later