Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 14, 2011, 09:20:09 AM
^ you mean this move right?

Neutral B - Kamehameha: Goku's signature technique.  Takes a long time to charge (about 2 to 3 seconds), but deals very massive damage once it is charged.  Use with caution, as Goku is unable to move once he does the attack (unless you shield cancel it, in which case you lost all the charge time).  The move also has a weak heavy armour so that Goku it's not too pathetically easy to interrupt.  It's range goes across the entire stage.  30% (nearly done but not working good needing help with this)



what part about it is not working?
you shield cancel it on Kingjiggypuff´s first N-B not worked i want it to be like on Samus/Lucario´s N-B if you press to one of the side the do it Dodge roll also 2nd. not worked on that and on his 2nd. the wave just bypass the target with 0 dmg/knock and first N-B he made the wave hit the target many times so if you set like 30% in PSA the wave made 30x10% dmg or something like that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: mariodk on March 14, 2011, 09:23:58 AM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 14, 2011, 09:20:09 AM
^ you mean this move right?

Neutral B - Kamehameha: Goku's signature technique.  Takes a long time to charge (about 2 to 3 seconds), but deals very massive damage once it is charged.  Use with caution, as Goku is unable to move once he does the attack (unless you shield cancel it, in which case you lost all the charge time).  The move also has a weak heavy armour so that Goku it's not too pathetically easy to interrupt.  It's range goes across the entire stage.  30% (nearly done but not working good needing help with this)



what part about it is not working?
you shield cancel it on Kingjiggypuff´s first N-B not worked also 2nd. and on his 2nd. the wave just bypass the target with 0 dmg/knock and first N-B he made thw wave hit the target many times so if you set like 30% in PSA the wave made 30x10% dmg or something like that

Oh i see. Do you want it to work like my seperitoh N-B summon meteor with charging? it can be 1,2,3, or 4 charges.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


i think i want it like Shadow´s chear spear on my Shadow Kong or Sdo0m´s Shadow and can be Charges 3 times:
lowest dmg: 10%
middel Dmg: 20%
highest: 30%
if you want you can make animation for it :D i can send you the Goku moveset soon i will replace the Falcon punch to the wave (Lucario´s FS beam since it is the one what like most the attack)
i will just remove anything on N-B so it is ready for you can make one
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: mariodk on March 14, 2011, 09:29:50 AM
i think i want it like Shadow´s chear spear on my Shadow Kong or Sdo0m´s Shadow and can be Charges 3 times:
lowest dmg: 10%
middel Dmg: 20%
highest: 30%
if you want you can make animation for it :D i can send you the Goku moveset soon i will replace the Falcon punch to the wave (Lucario´s FS beam since it is the one what like most the attack)

Oh ok. Yeah, I can help out but I cant do anything major till I get done with finals. (only reason why im up still haha)
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 14, 2011, 09:33:38 AM
Quote from: mariodk on March 14, 2011, 09:29:50 AM
i think i want it like Shadow´s chear spear on my Shadow Kong or Sdo0m´s Shadow and can be Charges 3 times:
lowest dmg: 10%
middel Dmg: 20%
highest: 30%
if you want you can make animation for it :D i can send you the Goku moveset soon i will replace the Falcon punch to the wave (Lucario´s FS beam since it is the one what like most the attack)

Oh ok. Yeah, I can help out but I cant do anything major till I get done with finals. (only reason why im up still haha)
ok :D
Subactions for N-B is:
SpecialNHold on 1CE
SpecialNShoot1(the one for 10% dmg) on 1cf
SpecialNShoot2 (the one for 20% dmg) on 1D0
SpecialNShoot3(the on for 30% dmg) on 1d1
and under Specials i got action nr. 117 ready if needed for the wave (if use the wave in air just the one for 10% dmg)
and Knockback for the strongest one can be about same as cp. Falcon´s N-B
i send you the files soon
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

^ ok sounds good.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


wow that goku psa sounds realy good ^^

but again, can you make a pal shadow over DK PLEAASE.. or if you or somebody else know how to convert it to pal... damn I realy hate it that I'm a pal user xD...
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

Quote from: beatthat25 on March 14, 2011, 03:31:05 PM
wow that goku psa sounds realy good ^^

but again, can you make a pal shadow over DK PLEAASE.. or if you or somebody else know how to convert it to pal... damn I realy hate it that I'm a pal user xD...
i am pal too ;D but using a usb loader that can use file patcher code as Gecko os and i needing someone to do it i can´t :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

oh okay then, haha its okay, maybe, some day, I will install a USB loader, and then, I FINALY beat that stupid region thing haha xD
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

Quote from: beatthat25 on March 14, 2011, 03:46:17 PM
oh okay then, haha its okay, maybe, some day, I will install a USB loader, and then, I FINALY beat that stupid region thing haha xD
also needing a US iso :D and Wiiflow is that usb loader i use and can use codes like gecko but in txt files :D no limits on how many codes too and wiiscrub for just replace SFXs then it is like to have US disc
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

haha yeah  xD but first i'm trying my best to get it in pal :P
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

Quote from: beatthat25 on March 14, 2011, 05:28:32 PM
haha yeah  xD but first i'm trying my best to get it in pal :P
can be awesome if you can do it that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

yeah indeed xD, but I have to learn things about the psa program, and about music ID's, but there's coming a kind of topic about that :P
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

Goku needing more Help mostly from good Animations Makers but also abit help with PSA for Final Smash and sure also needing a Model of a Spirit Bomb for Final Smash too :D if i can´t find a big blue ball like Spirit bomb PM me if you want to join the Project and help with something
up-B is 99% done Both PSA/Animation just needing to find good GFX for it
Entry: Instant Transmission to the stage soon done (i dont think i can use a Flying Nimbus but i will try as soon the moveset is done)
Dodges air/F/B/N: 99% done also Instant Transmission :D just needing to find good GFX for it (SFX later for a SFX pack as soon the moveset is done)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i am going soon to stop Project Goku since not many wanna help with atleast Animations or PSA for just one attack N-B
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later