Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Most people don't know how to do animations.

You should ask someone specifically to help you, somebody who you know is good at animations. Because even if there are people that are willing to help AND know how to they might not have even seen this.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 16, 2011, 08:53:16 AM
Most people don't know how to do animations.

You should ask someone specifically to help you, somebody who you know is good at animations. Because even if there are people that are willing to help AND know how to they might not have even seen this.
i have asked afew ppl i got 0 reply
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 16, 2011, 08:56:40 AM
Who did you ask?
i asked ppl i know who made good Animations from they´s PSA like Sdo0m on his movesets and eternalYoshi on his and +afew more
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Well if you can't get animations for this project how are you going to animate your other projects?

I think you should try to finish this...

Try using the newest BrawlBox. It makes Animations WAY easier. I tried my hand quickly before and i failed. I recently tried it with the new BBox and it was easier to do. I suggest you try.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 16, 2011, 10:37:13 AM
Well if you can't get animations for this project how are you going to animate your other projects?

I think you should try to finish this...
yes i will finish my others Projects Mario is alot easyer for making animations for then cp. falcon(goku) and for shadow ports i already got animations this is mainly PSA i need to work on
Quote from: Klavier Pride on March 16, 2011, 10:46:55 AM
Try using the newest BrawlBox. It makes Animations WAY easier. I tried my hand quickly before and i failed. I recently tried it with the new BBox and it was easier to do. I suggest you try.
i have the newest but still i am bad at making (good looking) Animations only up-B/dodges was good
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Get an actual model of Goku (not a vertex hack) and I would do pretty much all the animations.
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

Quote from: VILE on March 16, 2011, 10:57:12 AM
Get an actual model of Goku (not a vertex hack) and I would do pretty much all the animations.
good idea but one problem no .Mdl0 models in Dragonball Z games to get Adult Goku :( but i got a Iso of Dragonball Bt 3 if it is possible to get the model from there and converter to .mdl0 and work in Brawl over Cp. falcon or Ike for the .rel file
also a other problem i dont know how to do all that i said in this post if it is possible al that
so right now is the vertex of Goku over Falcon the best we got
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

im sry but ppl really dont care about a Goku PSA i asked for Animations and etc. even before i started this project about 2 weeks before so they got time for atleast make one animation
so what the point in make a moveset if ppl dont want it anyway
i got  votes on the last poll from ppl who want to help but no PMs so i know they helping
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Well work on another one for now, and if somebody offers to do that animation then go back to it.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 17, 2011, 06:05:56 AM
Well work on another one for now, and if somebody offers to do that animation then go back to it.
i will
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Is this Goku over CF? Just wondering  ;D

Anyways what kind of help do you need exactly? I can't do too much, just a few animations.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Quote from: BigBadBooya on March 17, 2011, 07:54:37 AM
Is this Goku over CF? Just wondering  ;D

Anyways what kind of help do you need exactly? I can't do too much, just a few animations.
yes  over CP. falcon and i needing animations/abit help in PSA but not much you can see in the first post what need to be done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

^ Here are the things I fixed.
- It looks soooo KOOOL :af:
- New charge animation for kamehameha
-new shoot animations
- Fixed the graphics of kamehameha

---do you want the file now? or do you want me to add more animations before I give you the updated files?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo