Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 17, 2011, 09:07:43 AM
^ Here are the things I fixed.
- It looks soooo KOOOL :af:
- New charge animation for kamehameha
-new shoot animations
- Fixed the graphics of kamehameha

---do you want the file now? or do you want me to add more animations before I give you the updated files?
yeah :D so the project is not dead
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on March 17, 2011, 09:14:50 AM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 17, 2011, 09:07:43 AM
^ Here are the things I fixed.
- It looks soooo KOOOL :af:
- New charge animation for kamehameha
-new shoot animations
- Fixed the graphics of kamehameha

---do you want the file now? or do you want me to add more animations before I give you the updated files?
yeah :D so the project is not dead

ok, I'm gonna fix up something and email the files to you...


here is a pic, the kamehameha graphic moves across the stage, giving the effect of a shot.



1st charge:


3rd charge:

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 17, 2011, 09:17:20 AM
Quote from: MarioDK on March 17, 2011, 09:14:50 AM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 17, 2011, 09:07:43 AM
^ Here are the things I fixed.
- It looks soooo KOOOL :af:
- New charge animation for kamehameha
-new shoot animations
- Fixed the graphics of kamehameha

---do you want the file now? or do you want me to add more animations before I give you the updated files?
yeah :D so the project is not dead

ok, I'm gonna fix up something and email the files to you...


here is a pic, the kamehameha graphic moves across the stage, giving the effect of a shot.



1st charge:


3rd charge:


awesome you can send the files in a PM if you like :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

^ Files Sent @ 2:44AM 3-17-11
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 17, 2011, 09:44:28 AM
^ Files Sent @ 2:44AM 3-17-11
it near works :D just abit better animations on it you can check the .gif animation in first post for animation and maybe let the wave stay at Goku and get smaller then the wave ends(i think i know how) after that is N-B/Up-B and air/F/B/N dodge is done

i think Side-B Ground will be Dragon Fist CP. falcon already got falcon Punch so why not replace that falcon punch or the other GFX inside the fit.pac to a model of a dragon fist :D then Side-B ground is done and then Final Smash´s Model the spirit bomb can be over F-zero then most of the B attacks/FS is done just and for Down-B ground i will wait with until all the attacks Kaioken boost is done
so i needing a vertex or something of falcon Punch to a dragon fist i think i already got model for spirit bomb :D use a big version of Lucario´s N-B ball will be the spirit bomb
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

the kamehameha isnt a one hit ko like every other goku psa is it?

March 17, 2011, 07:07:54 PM #126 Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 05:13:28 PM by MarioDK
Quote from: Kumari sai on March 17, 2011, 07:05:53 PM
the kamehameha isnt a one hit ko like every other goku psa is it?
nope i want this moveset to fit with Vbrawl but i will make a buffed Goku PSA after this one is done
btw this PSA is the first PSA of Goku it is not Gokario PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

March 18, 2011, 02:20:49 PM #127 Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 02:25:55 PM by MarioDK
new up-B on Goku now it like Zelda´s up-B you can teleport to Sides/down and ofc up or just stay still in air as a air dodge but without fall :D if you dont hold up,down or one of the sides down is it a air dodge without falling down as using shield button in air
so the Side-B in air for the ideas is abit useless now since up-B can go to the sides too and Side-B ground will also be changed to Dragon fist i will just use animations/PSA for falcon punch but not the model i will needing a golden Dragon model for it if someone can make it
then up-B/Side-B/abit N-B stil very buggy :(/dodges is done
i will work on Down-B air after that i can´t work on Down-B ground until most of the attacks is done Both animation and PSA and working
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

yeah I want to help but, I can't, because I don't know how to make animations and stuff, but if its not to hard, maybe I can learn the easiest way of animations, but I need a tutorial for that...
*searching for tutorials*
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

Quote from: beatthat25 on March 18, 2011, 03:14:44 PM
yeah I want to help but, I can't, because I don't know how to make animations and stuff, but if its not to hard, maybe I can learn the easiest way of animations, but I need a tutorial for that...
*searching for tutorials*
animations is easy but still hard if you want it to look good ingame :D (as i want) also i dont got much time to work on these animations it also why i am looking for animations makers
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

hmm okay, well I dont have time either but still, I can work on sunday and days after that:P

but I just don'w know how to make animations, but it would be cool if I could make some :P
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

Quote from: beatthat25 on March 18, 2011, 03:25:04 PM
hmm okay, well I dont have time either but still, I can work on sunday and days after that:P

but I just don'w know how to make animations, but it would be cool if I could make some :P
ok i got one questing do you thing i needing more .gif animations for moveset idea or ppl is fine with it? just to help with animations also if needed i need to know where i can get alot of .gif animations of that Goku i can use to help animations makers (if i get anymore)(that one is the best 2d Sprite goku to use for me)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

new GFX on kamehameha wave:

got from the Kid Goku over Luigi :D i will ofc credit the one who made it and that GFX also fit for the animation on ThrowN/PSA for it and N-B in air just use the weakest wave only on ground it can be charged
it just needs abit fixed then it is done /and also N-B needs a really good looking animation for N-B i can maybe self make it if i can atleast get animation for Wait animation (need that animation for base to work on for many attacks on the ground) (i am working abit for animation of N-B in air) i coming close to upload the beta version of this moveset :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

^ it looks a little weird lol....do you plan to switch it around making the ball at his hands instead? but then.....nvm lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 18, 2011, 08:26:53 PM
^ it looks a little weird lol....do you plan to switch it around making the ball at his hands instead? but then.....nvm lol
nope but this GFX looks abit more a kamehameha then the other one just need to get the ball smaller and afew other fixes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later