Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Herculeswill22 on March 23, 2011, 10:44:56 PM
Ugh... can you port Goku over someone else as well? I want my Masta Cheef  :af:

Why not use Beyond's Master Chief over Snake?  It looks better and has a more fitting moveset :-\

And porting is a long and tedious process and only certain characters have decent porting compatibility.  I'm pretty sure Wolf isn't one of those characters.


i will port Goku over Ike or do it a port for Goku over Zelda/Shiek Zelda= normal saiyan and shiek= SSJ or atleast try then the moveset is done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Kumari sai on March 24, 2011, 02:16:11 AM
^ *coughcough"ike"coughcough
Ike never counts anymore.
Quote from: SDo0m ImPeRiAL on March 23, 2011, 10:48:07 PM

And porting is a long and tedious process and only certain characters have decent porting compatibility.  I'm pretty sure Wolf isn't one of those characters.
ZSS ports over him pretty easily....

Quote from: Masamune on March 24, 2011, 03:33:13 PM
Quote from: Kumari sai on March 24, 2011, 02:16:11 AM
^ *coughcough"ike"coughcough
Ike never counts anymore.
Quote from: SDo0m ImPeRiAL on March 23, 2011, 10:48:07 PM

And porting is a long and tedious process and only certain characters have decent porting compatibility.  I'm pretty sure Wolf isn't one of those characters.
ZSS ports over him pretty easily....
the only reason for Goku over Ike is that .rel for Ike over XXXXX so it will be Goku over Ike over XXXXXXX or it will for sure be Zelda/shiek for SSj mode
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hmm... I guess I could do without Zelda. But I likes my Ikes :) And the Master Chief over falcon is awesome. Does Snake have AR and Plasma grenades? I think not.
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

Quote from: Herculeswill22 on March 24, 2011, 07:11:56 PM
Hmm... I guess I could do without Zelda. But I likes my Ikes :) And the Master Chief over falcon is awesome. Does Snake have AR and Plasma grenades? I think not.
He could if someone actually cared.

Quote from: Herculeswill22 on March 24, 2011, 07:11:56 PM
Hmm... I guess I could do without Zelda. But I likes my Ikes :) And the Master Chief over falcon is awesome. Does Snake have AR and Plasma grenades? I think not.
if the Goku is ported over Ike you can use the .rel file for Goku over Ike Over Olimar/G&W/soon others as soon more Ike over XXXX is made

anything for Project: DragonBrawl is moved to http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=22043.0 make more sense since this project is a Overall Project not only moveset/PSA but also imports/vertex/texture/anything
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I have made a Sound Pack for Goku but there is one problem.
If Goku make the Kamehameha there is no sound in the PSA.
Can you edit this? I have Falcon Punch replace with kamehameha.
All other sounds work

I will upload it tomorrow i think



Quote from: DJ Lowgey on March 24, 2011, 09:32:09 PM
I have made a Sound Pack for Goku but there is one problem.
If Goku make the Kamehameha there is no sound in the PSA.
Can you edit this? I have Falcon Punch replace with kamehameha.
All other sounds work

I will upload it tomorrow i think
why make a SFX now to a not done PSA? also it best if you make the PSA to fit for your´s SFX packs i dont know the SFX IDs for CP. falcon
i want all Animations/Attacks is done before Porting/SFX pack/next moveset to Project: Dragonbrawl and right now only thing i needing is Animations and i still got 0 more if i got Animations i can use them for the Port to Goku
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I have fixed the download now.
I know the PSA isn´t done but i have the goku sounds made for captain psa and i think the goku psa have the same sounds. Falcon Punch is Kamehameha.

If you port Goku over Ike or another Character, the Sound will be lost....
Doctor Mario have only sound if he fights vs mario

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on March 25, 2011, 03:36:46 PM
If you port Goku over Ike or another Character, the Sound will be lost....
Doctor Mario have only sound if he fights vs mario
.....
That's why we have codes.
Go to the clone engine progression thread, and read up there. You'll find the codes you need.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601