Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on March 25, 2011, 12:58:33 PM
I have fixed the download now.
I know the PSA isn´t done but i have the goku sounds made for captain psa and i think the goku psa have the same sounds. Falcon Punch is Kamehameha.

falcon Punch= Dragon Fist but please delete the SFX pack and wait to the PSA is out from Beta stage it will be as soon i got Animations for the attacks but no Animations to test with the PSA i got to see the hitboxes is good and etc.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: SSJCerious on March 25, 2011, 04:22:30 PM
Why would he have to delete his pack?
it will maybe not Fit for the PSA as soon i am done with my PSA so it will be abit useless hack but now it is fine
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

How will it be useless? All you have to do is edit the sound effect IDs, and if you port the PSA to another character, you can use the sound bank code....

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 25, 2011, 04:28:41 PM
How will it be useless? All you have to do is edit the sound effect IDs, and if you port the PSA to another character, you can use the sound bank code....
i will maybe edit much in sound effect IDs then the moveset is done but anyway i can´t get it done without animations and waiting also for BigBadBooya
to done Final Smash (in psa) maybe animations too
and i will maybe do Three ports for:
Goku over
Lucario
Zelda/Shiek(so SSJ mode is possible)
Ike
but only if i can get the animations so i can use them for the ports too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

What new with the PSA?

I will do a list for you're PSA.

Quote from: KTH on March 25, 2011, 06:34:14 PM
What new with the PSA?

I will do a list for you're PSA.
Goku PSA still :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Can you tell me why I need codes for voicepacks?
I will get the codes but i don´t understand why the codes are important.

Do you want to complete the psa over captain? or do you switch now to another char?

complete the psa over captain with anything from Animations/PSA to Kirby hat(working on that now)
Goku Kirby hat preview (over CP. falcon):

it still dont look right (using the Kid Goku over Luigi Import Hair and removed anything else)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: KTH on March 25, 2011, 08:48:45 PM
lol
the mewtwo vertex/moveset got a Kirby hat so why not Goku too :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: xZedkiel on March 25, 2011, 09:15:44 PM
lol it needs to be bigger.
yeah i know :D but now i am more working on PSA for Goku hat Kirby i will use Lucario Kirby´s N-B for Cp. falcon kirby´s N-B since that one like most a kamehameha if that is impossible(as i think it is not) so i will just replace falcon punch to a Dragonfist model :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on March 25, 2011, 07:41:51 PM
Can you tell me why I need codes for voicepacks?
I will get the codes but i don´t understand why the codes are important.

Do you want to complete the psa over captain? or do you switch now to another char?
*facepalm*
You only need codes if your porting....

EDIT: So if you port Goku to Mario, you need a code to port Captain Falcons soundbank to Mario.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Okay dokay,
now I understand.
Can you give me the link to the porting codes?

The Goku-Kirby-Hat looks awsome  :af: