Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: diedhammer98 on April 10, 2011, 06:07:26 AM
what kind Goku's Final smash?
Spirit Bomb
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgFwnyvjsII is spirit Bomb :D that big blue ball
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Oh...that giant blue ball. I think you should resize that ball model to be giant. You need GFX recolors for giant blue ball? It is great. Even I never heard of Goku.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on April 10, 2011, 06:28:36 AM
Oh...that giant blue ball. I think you should resize that ball model to be giant. You need GFX recolors for giant blue ball? It is great. Even I never heard of Goku.
not needed :D i know how to resize and what GFX i can use i will use Samus N-B shoot 
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


How you can found me on March 13, 2011?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on April 10, 2011, 07:08:24 AM
How you can found me on March 13, 2011?
i dont know
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i think i will start on next version of true Mario(SMBZ mario) in the weekend Goku is almost done just FS and rest is just revamp of Animations and fixes and the lastest "A" attacks
a
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


nice :)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

If you port Goku over Zelda, can get Goku Zelda´s Sound IDs?
Thats would be cool

i am going to update ShadowKong Soon with abit new up-B so you can control it right/left/up/Down abit like my Goku PSA
new Side-B (in air) maybe just chaos spear(the weak one) in air since teleports to sides not needed after new up-B
maybe new Down-B Animation(the attack will still do the same)
and also i am going to fix so you can do it "A" attacks after a up-B but can´t do it all time
and maybe also Shadow is faster :D
that what i will do until more Animations for Goku
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: The Danish Mario on April 15, 2011, 04:40:22 PM
i am going to update ShadowKong Soon with abit new up-B so you can control it right/left/up/Down abit like my Goku PSA
new Side-B (in air) maybe just chaos spear(the weak one) in air since teleports to sides not needed after new up-B
maybe new Down-B Animation(the attack will still do the same)
and also i am going to fix so you can do it "A" attacks after a up-B but can´t do it all time
and maybe also Shadow is faster :D
that what i will do until more Animations for Goku

Will he be able to use DK's sound effects replaced with Shadow's?

Quote from: xZedkiel on April 15, 2011, 07:55:06 PM
Will he be able to use DK's sound effects replaced with Shadow's?
yes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later