Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Okay, I'm trying to use SAWNDZ to put the sound effects in for DK so he can sound like Shadow, but he ended up not sounding like anything. I mean, he's still silent. Which .dat do I use?

April 17, 2011, 07:13:59 AM #346 Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 07:15:14 AM by Mariodk
Quote from: xZedkiel on April 17, 2011, 03:50:00 AM
Okay, I'm trying to use SAWNDZ to put the sound effects in for DK so he can sound like Shadow, but he ended up not sounding like anything. I mean, he's still silent. Which .dat do I use?
if you is pal it dont work or read in the Guide SSBBtailsfan made(it worked for me)
anyway i think i know how to fix that SlowFall on Shadow if you spamming up-B/side-B after a up-B/2xSide-B
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

April 17, 2011, 10:48:35 AM #347 Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 11:18:25 AM by Mariodk
Goku will not fight in Brawl anymore a Doctoc is Coming to Brawl with a Working FS :D today or tomorrow (if he got Needle :D)
Vote is up for what Vertex there will be used in next version of Dr. Mario over Ike
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


i have said it before read afew posts in this thread and you know What's different in Shadow V6

just need to find out a good up-B that work(the old normal up-B on Mario dont working) and make a Packages for each Port Dr. Mario over Ike/Olimar/G&W (like as my ShadowKong) with a .txt for the codes like 3rd. jab code if over Olimar/G&W and Olimar/G&W/Ike has Mario´s Soundback
i only got 3rd. jab code for Olimar i needing the rest

Final Smash on Dr. Mario is:
get a Star and the time is nearly stopped (the only Final Smash i know that will work until i find out a other)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

it will be KTH´s Dr. Mario Brawl if no more Votes i just have to ask KTH for i can use it :D
i know this PSA is not so much Dr. Mario-ish without Piles but the point in this port is having Dr. Mario without replace Mario/any other from mario
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

You trying to find old normal up-B on Mario? I was try rename Mario.pac to Ike.pac and normal up-B on Mario is working.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on April 17, 2011, 02:08:25 PM
You trying to find old normal up-B on Mario? I was try rename Mario.pac to Ike.pac and normal up-B on Mario is working.
yeah up-B on From Groud worked but not in air
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on April 17, 2011, 02:10:07 PM
yeah up-B on From Groud worked but not in air
....Did you even try fixing it? Because the current up-b is kinda......horrible :srs:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


Quote from: diedhammer98 on April 17, 2011, 02:23:26 PM
I will try work on Dr. mario by myself.
you can maybe fix my Dr. Mario more if you want after Next version is out just as soon you add me/the one who made the vertexs i will use as Collab.
one more less project i dont have to thing about so i can work on my SMBZ Mario Moveset/Goku/Vegeta/shadow ports i dont think ShadowKong V6 is Final version still afew thing i know is possible to fix but i am still not sure how to fix them
and for CSPs\BPs\stock icon\CSS icon and CSS name i will just use the ripped Melee ones
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm not sure I can fix up-b and down-b.

Side-b maybe can fix. But not SpecialN, I have to add with effect.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on April 17, 2011, 02:43:08 PM
I'm not sure I can fix up-b and down-b.

Side-b maybe can fix. But not SpecialN, I have to add with effect.
side-B can´t be a Cape since that cape is a Article and N-B is also same :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Cape is working and show up. But it is weird. Look like cape not have any Animations.

Cape look like THIS! Where I can find and put cape's Animations?