Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: diedhammer98 on April 17, 2011, 03:24:32 PM
Cape is working and show up. But it is weird. Look like cape not have any Animations.

Cape look like THIS! Where I can find and put cape's Animations?


in FitMotion.pac
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on April 17, 2011, 03:47:04 PM
Where I put cape's Animations in?

it is in FitMarioMotionetc.pac Cape Animation is normal in
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on April 17, 2011, 03:52:28 PM
Cape Animation is normal in what?
the Cape Animations is inside that File but if a Mario ported to Ike is it inside FitIkemontionetc.pac or Olimar is it inside a FitPikminMotionetc.pac
btw i got entry Pipe to work for Over Olimar but not Ike and hopeFully Mario´s normal up-B soon
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I know for entry Pipe to work for Over Olimar. Now I keep trying to fix cape's Animations.
I found ike's entry! It in FitIke.pac. Let me fix for you.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on April 17, 2011, 04:28:08 PM
I know for entry Pipe to work for Over Olimar. Now I keep trying to fix cape's Animations.
I found ike's entry! It in FitIke.pac. Let me fix for you.
not needed yet let me fix up-B so i will upload the files to you and you can fix the cape/entry(if over Ike)
so send me them then you is done then i will it upload to vault and ofc you will be credited (maybe even be added as Colab.)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


im sorry i have tried anything to get the old up-B to work but only one up-B for Mario works it atleast better then a up-B that dont go up
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on April 17, 2011, 05:35:05 PM
You did try put old up-B  SAME place as mario start flying?
yes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


any ideas for a up-B that can fit for Dr. Mario (not the old up-B) if no new ideas i will upload it with that bad up-B and with a FS that works
Final Smash is still:
get a Star and almost stop the time for some sec.(the FS will be that until i find out something better)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I can't do it for cape/entry.
I think you need use a effect for side-b.

An Idea for a final smash is make him spawn say like the excite bikes or tanks and replace them with the virus's.

For upb could you possibly have him maybe use the cape or have him use the stethoscope as a whip or something.