Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


Quote from: diedhammer98 on April 22, 2011, 04:47:57 AM
Ok. how many % damage of Hammer to change?
dont change the % of dmg but maybe abit more Knockback
just about the same knockback as the 3. "A" attack in AAA combo
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on April 22, 2011, 04:57:41 AM
Base knockback or knockback Growth?
just base Knockback
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

April 22, 2011, 05:15:13 AM #424 Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 05:23:05 AM by diedhammer98
I did this through PSA by using this

http://www.mediafire.com/?k6o2vmpclovr1s2

ok i got to know to learn hex :D soon
thanks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on April 22, 2011, 05:25:56 AM
See numbers on that pic.
That is offest in hex.
anyway it working awesome job i think i will work abit more on SMBZ Moveset: mario instead Goku after i am done with next version of Goku/Mario PSA i will work on Geno over ToonLink i already got Animations and a PSA but that PSA dont working so i just have to fix it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

April 22, 2011, 05:43:16 AM #428 Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 05:47:21 AM by diedhammer98
Ok. I will teach you how do HEX.

Where I found this PSA is
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257755

Quote from: diedhammer98 on April 22, 2011, 05:43:16 AM
Ok. I will teach you how do HEX.

Where I found this PSA is
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257755
not needed now but thanks :D i mainly needed it for change fireball  right now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

sry 2x post
Finnaly i got a record program to work+uploaded to Youtube here is the Video of SMBZ moveset Mario moveset Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmIgYoxQT5U
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

nice video!! ;D
have you tried the reverse direction in the turn subaction of the FS?

Quote from: Anivernage on April 22, 2011, 06:51:40 AM
nice video!! ;D
have you tried the reverse direction in the turn subaction of the FS?
yes i will try to do it again after i made Video for Goku(not the same version you guys got this Goku got new N-air Animation+one more GFX on Down-Taunt)
and after my Video for Dr. mario port/ShadowKong and a showcase for all of them
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Dr. mario port Video added:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otNyHFK_CDg
Goku moveset Video will be made as soon we got the vertex of Buu  :af2: and as soon the FS is working so the Video is a preview too :D
the Videos for DragonBrawl Movesets will be posted in DragonBrawl Thread or here if i have made the moveset like Goku
Edit: i am just about to upload ShadowKong Video :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later