Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: DivineOverlord on May 01, 2011, 04:14:06 PM
cool. Hey I noticed there's no sound flags in his Down Smash attack. There's an aura hit flag but no sound flag. was that intended? same goes for S4S attack
i forgot to add that but will be added but not in ths version but for sure last version
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hey MarioDk, a suggestion in making another hack.


Why not port Shadow over Wario or Ice Climbers?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on May 01, 2011, 04:18:44 PM
Hey MarioDk, a suggestion in making another hack.


Why not port Shadow over Wario or Ice Climbers?
Shadow over Wario i dont want since Wario is one of my fav. char
and Shadow over Ice Climbers do you want 2x Shadows? or it is unpossible
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

38010415 - Aura + smack sound
38010480 - Smack sound
1C032080 - Energy sound + smack flags
1C032015 - Energy sound + aura flags

these flags work good for S4S or down smash ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on May 01, 2011, 04:27:16 PM
38010415 - Aura + smack sound
38010480 - Smack sound
1C032080 - Energy sound + smack flags
1C032015 - Energy sound + aura flags
these flags work good for S4S or down smash ;D
ok i add 38010415 for Both :D but anyway S4s will be edited to a other attack since attack13 is almost the same
also i forgot to get Kaioken to boost the new attacks and Side-B but i dont think Side-B needs a Boost
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

How about over Diddy Kong? There aren't that many good PSAs for him

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on May 01, 2011, 04:31:08 PM
How about over Diddy Kong? There aren't that many good PSAs for him
have tried was too buggy+crashes and etc.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

May 01, 2011, 04:41:49 PM #472 Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 04:45:29 PM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: MarioDK on May 01, 2011, 04:29:05 PM
ok i add 38010415 for Both :D but anyway S4s will be edited to a other attack since attack13 is almost the same
also i forgot to get Kaioken to boost the new attacks and Side-B but i dont think Side-B needs a Boost

oh sorry, it's actually flag: 38010495 that you want. I double checked 38010415 and it didnt have any sounds.....38010495 works fine.

The side B special shoots foes up 90(5A hex) degrees but I wonder if it will look better if he shot them up 80 (50 hex) degrees . I'll test it.


Edit: hm maybe not lol. I'll see if I can get him to kick them everytime.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on May 01, 2011, 04:41:49 PM
oh sorry, it's actually flag: 38010495 that you want. I double checked 38010415 and it didnt have any sounds.....38010495 works fine.

The side B special shoots foes up 90(5A hex) degrees but I wonder if it will look better if he shot them up 80 (50 hex) degrees . I'll test it.


Edit: hm maybe not lol. I'll see if I can get him to kick them everytime.
i reupload Goku then i have get Kaioken to boost all the new attacks(not AAA combo yet) and got CSPs/BPs for the recolours and maybe also did so kaioken turn off then Goku Die and maybe also Kaioken turn off then Goku takes +15% dmg in one single hit
and only Side-B air will be boosted by Kaioken
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Why you will make Waluigi over Link instead of ToonLink?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on May 02, 2011, 12:16:09 AM
Why you will make Waluigi over Link instead of ToonLink?
want the Coming Gotenks over ToonLink(if not Gotenks is over Toonlink so i want Geno over ToonLink and Gotenks over Lucas) and still want WaLuigi and dont care about Link
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I say you should make Dr Mario over Olimar be more faithful to the original Mario PSA.

Quote from: MarioDK on May 02, 2011, 04:19:35 AM
want the Coming Gotenks over ToonLink(if not Gotenks is over Toonlink so i want Geno over ToonLink and Gotenks over Lucas) and still want WaLuigi and dont care about Link
Well, you can fix Waluigi's throw?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on May 02, 2011, 04:24:11 AM
Well, you can fix Waluigi's throw?
not sure yet
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I don't know much about porting characters with a rel but you should do it that way with all your ports iv pretty much given up on shadow over Marth iv decided to keep him I'm doing shadow over fox now and may try silver over diddy and rayman over pit
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.