Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

I made that recolors in about your "true" mario movement v0.5.
You want other recolors?

sure so i can add them in SMBZ mario :D or just in this thread first post so ppl can just download them here ;D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


them both
anyway looks in the spoiler:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


for fun
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


ok thanks i update soon first post with the change for SMBZ mario :D+link to recolours
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


not yet i am still trying with fixing FS and also first post is updated look in SMBZ moveset: mario for the updates and etc.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ok. when I was have a idea of Hammer recolors from Mario and Luigi superstar saga.
That why I created black and Gold hammers. If you have a request for Hammer recolors,
just ask!

i will soon update the First post with your´s hammer Recolours and a guide how to use them
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


in V2 this PSA getting also a oneslot paper Mario(flat mario) just for this PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on May 21, 2011, 06:26:27 PM
in V2 this PSA getting also a oneslot paper Mario(flat mario) just for this PSA
Great. :)